Posted 27 September 2017 - 12:48 AM

New plot? TNT shenanigans?? Disappointing mini-event?? Place your bets

#2 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2017 - 01:46 AM

If I had to guess - disappointing halloween mini-event that /might/ lead to the plot, hopefully. Best case scenario, straight to the plot.

#3 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2017 - 06:49 AM

my bet is towards disappointing event, but at least they're trying. So I'll give this a chance.

#4 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2017 - 08:10 AM

These colors clash so much that I want to puke.

#5 Kakashi

Kakashi
  • 71 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2017 - 10:14 AM

A mini event that leads to a plot which leads to the restoration of the site to its former glory we all once knew and loved!!

#6 Artleyz

Artleyz
  • 294 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2017 - 02:39 PM

A mini event that leads to a plot which leads to the restoration of the site to its former glory we all once knew and loved!!

Pssh, when pigs fly maybe.

flyingpig.gif

Then again... 

#7 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2017 - 04:49 PM

https://www.instagra...officialaccount

Better start training if you haven't!

#8 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2017 - 06:28 PM

Oh shit! Time to start stocking up on codestones so I can sell, and make a killing off of them during this event.

https://www.instagra...officialaccount

Better start training if you haven't!

#9 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2017 - 12:22 AM

These colors clash so much that I want to puke.

Right?? The purple itself is OK, why did they pair it with bright red and bright blue?

Oh shit! Time to start stocking up on codestones so I can sell, and make a killing off of them during this event.

That's the spirit lol (healing potions too)

#10 Massacrador

Massacrador
  • 101 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2017 - 10:07 AM

BD plot is coming!!!  *winter is here*

#11 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 28 September 2017 - 10:20 PM

I hope it doesn't suck 

#12 elkid27

elkid27
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2017 - 05:56 AM

Is there even enough of a population left to make stocking up on codestones, healing potions, and BD items worthwhile?

#13 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2017 - 07:58 AM

Is there even enough of a population left to make stocking up on codestones, healing potions, and BD items worthwhile?

You will certainly see a profit if you do. The prices have gone up fairly significantly since they announced the plot a few months back.

#14 Kakashi

Kakashi
  • 71 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:38 AM

were you around for charity corner? not saying things will inflate that much, but items worth like 1k went up to about 30k for that event, so i would say there will be some inflation

#15 elkid27

elkid27
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:48 AM

So what specific items are going to be better/best? Codestones are the easy ones, what weapons/potions will be considered valuable?

#16 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2017 - 02:05 PM

One use healers, the two healing ointments from battledome.  I stocked up long ago with a hundred of the 14 constant weapons. Not sure why any beginners waste their time on anything else.n

#17 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 30 September 2017 - 03:40 PM

Is there any shop worth ABing from to make this more profitable?

#18 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2017 - 05:49 PM

If it's anything like the last battle, all out-of-battle potions will increase significantly in value, because they can all get your 0hp pet right back in the battledome (where you can rely on your battle healers to get back to decent strength)

#19 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 30 September 2017 - 06:24 PM

If it's anything like the last battle, all out-of-battle potions will increase significantly in value, because they can all get your 0hp pet right back in the battledome (where you can rely on your battle healers to get back to decent strength)

Which shop is this?

#20 CrazyPancakes

CrazyPancakes
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 07:08 PM

I haven't been on neopets in probably 12 years, so I have no idea what to expect.

#21 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2017 - 07:22 PM

Which shop is this?

Pretty much all the stuff you can get for free at the healing faerie. They're not big-ticket items, but 1np stuff that inflates reliably when you get a war (last time the stuff started going for higher than what it sells in her shop, which was pretty lol)

#22 Arnie

Arnie
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2017 - 06:28 AM

New dialog and new video...

I'm dreaming with Xandra being back to kick some faerie butts >:3

#23 UmaTurmac

UmaTurmac
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 09:43 AM

Quoting Jellyneo:

UPDATE: TNT have updated their offical Neoboard:

Hello Fellow Neopians! Scrappy here!

I'm here to level with you guys and let you know what's the deal here! As you may have noticed, Fyora is a little slow in assembling her troops to respond to the events at the Faerie Festival. Believe me, Scrappy (and the rest of TNT) wants the battle to begin more than anyone!!

However, due to happenings in the TNT offices (the acquiring previously mentioned), priorities had to shift slightly. Don't get me wrong, it is a GREAT thing! We have so much excitement happening here and there are soooo many things in the works for you guys! But sadly, that took us slightly off schedule.

So, Fyora is waiting on our word, which I promise you is coming! Then, the battle will begin! I understand any and all frustration due to the delay but in the long run I think it will be worth it! So, remain the wonderfully patient Neopians that you are, keep training and you will be rewarded :)

Stay cool, my friends!
-Scrappy

P.S. Don't forget to go check out Haunted Hijinks :)

Scrappy has subsequently clarified that this doesn't mean the plot will be delayed from her original hinted November timeline - just her means of explaining the slow October schedule.

Well, it won't be a plot. I believe it will be a plain battle. Like the obelisk one. 

#24 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:53 PM

Now I see why there's not much development. Honestly I wish they had started this plot after everything with the acquisition has been settled. I'm sure most neopets fans wouldn't have minded.

#25 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2017 - 01:19 PM

I say we merge this topic with "

"Neopet's dickish hints of a new plot (war) in November"  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users