Need to Interview Someone

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2018 - 05:45 PM

Hey, I'm currently in an entrepreneurship class and need to interview someone who isn't a college student. Specifically, I'm looking to interview someone who works out at least a couple times a week and is fairly passionate about it. The questions would all be related to how you approach working out, goals, etc.

We can just do it over PM or whatever works for you, but I'm kind of in a rush. Should only take like ~15 minutes. I can offer a 5m NP incentive or like 5 bucks through paypal or something.

Would really appreciate the help, thanks!

#2 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2018 - 06:03 PM

I can do it if I can count lifting cans of Diet Coke to my face! Lol

Hope you found someone. Good luck :)

#3 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2018 - 06:44 PM

Hey, I'm currently in an entrepreneurship class and need to interview someone who isn't a college student. Specifically, I'm looking to interview someone who works out at least a couple times a week and is fairly passionate about it. The questions would all be related to how you approach working out, goals, etc.

We can just do it over PM or whatever works for you, but I'm kind of in a rush. Should only take like ~15 minutes. I can offer a 5m NP incentive or like 5 bucks through paypal or something.

Would really appreciate the help, thanks!

Does it matter if I work out (you mean the gym right?) because of my health? Because then I can help. But if you're looking for someone who works out due to self-motivation, versus being motivated by a need (health), then I can't help. :( 

#4 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2018 - 07:07 PM

I get on my elliptical sporadically. There are times I'm on it every day, and others when other things need to be done so my energy goes towards those things and I end up not doing anything for a week to 2 months or more. If consistency is key, I'm not a good fit for this. I'm also motivated by health (predisposition to high cholesterol, family history), but also motivated by vanity in terms of wanting to look good. But the motivation isn't always high and I end up on my butt for periods of time. The elliptical is the first machine that hasn't caused me injury, so the treadmill and spinning demotivated me by screwing me up and I'd not be able to do anything for 6 weeks. Right now the only thing keeping me off is needing to get a lot of manual stuff done around the house, and exercising wipes me out so badly that I'm unable to function afterwards.

#5 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2018 - 07:31 PM

@Sudeonm & @Ladida as long as you guys have some sort of goals for your exercise it'll work!

#6 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2018 - 07:38 PM

@Sudeonm & @Ladida as long as you guys have some sort of goals for your exercise it'll work!

I'll let @Sudeonm get the first shot to do the interview because I think she's got way more of a routine than I do. I'll be the backup option :)

#7 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 April 2018 - 07:44 PM

Great! I'll pm you. Also, I don't want anything in return, just happy to help.

#8 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2018 - 12:58 AM

I am here if needed just pm but not a gym person but play a lot of sports golf, badminton, squash, football and so on.

Edited by Bones, 09 April 2018 - 12:59 AM.

#9 Kau

Kau
  • 261 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2018 - 07:41 AM

I play state representative Tennis and have a rigorous 5 day training schedule, happy to help if you require it

#10 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2018 - 08:42 AM

Thanks for the response everyone! I got everything I needed from Sudeonm.

#11 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2018 - 11:39 PM

Feels unwanted all of a sudden :p

Edited by Bones, 09 April 2018 - 11:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users