• Please log in to reply
334 replies to this topic

#1 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2018 - 03:56 PM

So - I am choosing to go with my own team to play with since no one has started a new AC event forum!

That being said, it looks like Meridell is the chosen winning team, not necessarily the cheat team... soooo it should be interesting to see how it all unfolds! 

1txb14.jpg

Anyone actually playing AC this year or what? Cheating or legit? 

fcmqgj.jpg

30xjypg.jpg

1zcdp4.jpg

#2 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2018 - 06:22 PM

We all know it Moltara's year.

#3 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2018 - 07:11 PM

This is the first I am seeing it lol.

#4 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2018 - 11:28 PM

Oh the decisions to be had ;)

#5 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2018 - 01:05 AM

I'll play, cheating as much as I can, I really hope some blessed souls will manage to get past the Neo thing that stopped us from ranking up with SS last year. But I don't hold my breath. Then it would be AoB. No way I'm playing legit :)

What do you mean by "chosen winner"? Chosen by JS? I don't really care about teams, tbh. If we have Neocodex team, I'll join with all my sides, obviously.

#6 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:07 AM

Where did they get this information that we or other forums were choosing Merridel? Pretty hasty assumption since forums tend to leak a fake team. XD

That being said, I'll be playing semi legit this year for whatever team I want, using AoB when my fingers grow tired.

#7 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2018 - 05:00 AM

My body is ready (for neoboards salt)

#8 zex

zex
  • 224 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2018 - 07:03 AM

I'm ready! I'm finishing up leveling my WoW character this long weekend, then just doing AC while it's here. I'll be AoBing exclusively, most probably. 

#9 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2018 - 10:33 AM

I want to make sure I don’t get flagged/banned this year. We are probably going to need to make a safe list that sends slower/ at a more human pace with occasional breaks.

#10 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2018 - 03:42 PM

I want to make sure I don’t get flagged/banned this year. We are probably going to need to make a safe list that sends slower/ at a more human pace with occasional breaks.

Right! I agree!

Where did they get this information that we or other forums were choosing Merridel? Pretty hasty assumption since forums tend to leak a fake team. XD

That being said, I'll be playing semi legit this year for whatever team I want, using AoB when my fingers grow tired.

They didn't mention exactly where because they were afraid to be silenced. But they were probably hinting at a cheat site that isn't us since I have no idea what so ever what we are doing as I haven't seen or heard anything about this year's AC.

What do you mean by "chosen winner"? Chosen by JS? I don't really care about teams, tbh. If we have Neocodex team, I'll join with all my sides, obviously.

They didn't want to say the actual word "cheat" for fear of being flagged lol. I dunno. But basically chosen meaning the team that cheaters chose. We usually know the team by now on Codex, so I don't know where they are getting their info.

I am playing legit on my main and cheating on 2 sides. I have 3 computers to play on so I will be running all three.

#11 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2018 - 03:52 PM

Bunch of three month old accounts with minimal activity suddenly become all-stars.

#12 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:53 PM

Bunch of three month old accounts with minimal activity suddenly become all-stars.

The classic...nothing will beat the year we backed KL. On the high score page one of neopet's users runs it was all bots that topped the rankings. Ahh...good times we had winning by 20+ points in every category!

#13 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2018 - 05:03 AM

I'm ready! As long as it starts in June. Someone tell me what team to pick.

#14 AllTheWayToVictory

AllTheWayToVictory
  • 229 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 05:23 AM

MD? Well, with all these early leaks I'm not gonna believe them.
But hey, any words on when can we join NC's team yet? I came here only to be disappointed and see so little AC hype in here. :(

#15 elkid27

elkid27
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2018 - 09:06 AM

Im not saying letting groups cheat and score send in the cup is a good business strategy, but the plan from last year ended up ruining a lot of fair players time. Plus the drama it lets loose is a good time for all. People didn't like losing to score senders, but they got some kinda pissed losing because the cup was out and out rigged.

#16 Popplio

Popplio
  • 25 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2018 - 09:24 AM

Yeah. Honestly it sounds like the more trigger-happy they get with freezings/bans, the angrier legit players are. Even though.....they wanted more....oversight....?

#17 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2018 - 09:26 AM

What do you think about this?

• The Altador Cup Committee has postponed the sign-ups indefinitely for undisclosed reasons. All attempts to contact the committee members have been fruitless so far. Check back for updates as we try to gather any information we can about the upcoming tournament.

signup_station.gif

#18 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2018 - 10:18 AM

• The Altador Cup Committee has postponed the sign-ups indefinitely for undisclosed reasons. All attempts to contact the committee members have been fruitless so far. Check back for updates as we try to gather any information we can about the upcoming tournament.

signup_station.gif

They might be stalling before they announce changes to the cup. At least that's what I'm hoping, haha.

I wouldnt mind a more manageable and non-grindy AC.

#19 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2018 - 11:34 AM

signup_station.gif

Yeah I am hoping for more dynamic plot surrounding the AC. Or they are working on newer coding to prevent cheating or make it harder lol *shrug*

#20 elkid27

elkid27
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2018 - 12:43 PM

If you read the little blurbs about the teams theres quite a few that essentially read there is dissent in the camp of the team. I feel like the plan all along has been not to have a traditional cup like we have seen in the past.

#21 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2018 - 02:15 PM

They don't have enough programming staff to fix current disfunctionals and initiate the A-cup.

#22 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2018 - 02:18 PM

They don't have enough programming staff to fix current disfunctionals and initiate the A-cup.

Yeah.

From hardtotame's responses, it seems like only one person can truly program new content while the rest of the programmers are debuggers at best.

#23 zex

zex
  • 224 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2018 - 03:30 PM

Yeah.

From hardtotame's responses, it seems like only one person can truly program new content while the rest of the programmers are debuggers at best.

I feel like we need to band together to buy that dude a cookie. Can't be easy.

#24 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2018 - 03:35 PM

BTW,  what new content.  Its the same code from last year with a team or player changed.

#25 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2018 - 05:05 PM

BTW,  what new content.  Its the same code from last year with a team or player changed.

We are simply speculating new content, not saying there is new content. It's one of our guesses as to why the sign-ups were postponed indefinitely. I do hope some new content is added anyways, new features or a new game. Something.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: acxiii, altador cup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users