• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Nalah

Nalah
  • Can't hug every cat

• 555 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2019 - 01:51 AM

When Pokemon Go first came out, I was not ~hardcore~ into the game, but I played often, spent some coin on upgrades/clothes/stuff, but gradually got bored/busy with life/priorities, and stopped playing. I started up again when gen 2 was released, played a lot until the start of the year, when life got in the way, and while I've still got the app installed on my phone, I have rarely opened it since the start of the year. Currently, I'd say I'm not playing, I suppose I'm just busy and it's not a priority, but I feel like since the introduction of gifts, playing Go has felt like a chore more than fun, and I think that's majorly contributed to my lack of interest in the game.

Those are my thoughts, what about you? Do you still actively play? Why/why not? How involved are you in the game (and if you're not super involved at the moment, what would it take for you to pick it up again?!)?

Spoiler

#2 Badger

Badger
  • 340 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 11:09 PM

I used to play when it first came out, but it got kind of boring after a while.

I was planning on picking it up again when Pokemon Sword/Shield came out, anticipating there would be the ability to transfer Go catches into the game.

But seeing as Sword/Shield won't have the National Dex, this feature won't exist... It's a shame, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would have picked up Go again for that reason.

#3 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2019 - 12:18 AM

I was quite hardcore, spoofed for a long time, eventually stopped however. It was getting to a point where I would wake up and first thing in the morning. I gotta get my pokemon in the gym. Not worth it at all man.

My mom still plays, however! Even re-downloaded the app to help her with some Special Research quests. May get back in the game a little because of that, but nowhere near as hardcore as I used to be, hopefully.

#4 saesia

saesia
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 05:26 PM

i played at the start due to all the hype, but i lost interest like i do with every mobile game, haha

#5 Sorbetgirl

Sorbetgirl
  • 10 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2019 - 09:44 PM

I played at the start and loved it. Used it as an 'exercise' excuse. I stopped earlier this year cold turkey.... and then I realised how much time it was actually taking up and that I had for other things! I still think Pokemon are cute but the game is too addicting.

#6 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2019 - 09:24 PM

I do. Even started making some bots to help with the spoofing because wynaut  :devil: 

#7 booble

booble
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 February 2020 - 01:03 PM

I played at the start, I spoofed my GPS data and got banned. Never felt the need to rebuild after that and just moved on.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pokemon go

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users