Photo

SDB pricer - Database API?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Nemecek

Nemecek
  • 52 posts

Posted 27 January 2020 - 12:53 PM

So I programmed a SDB pricer - I have over 200,000 (Not unique) items I need to see which ones are worth converting to pure.

I did this using Jellyneo but I was quickly banned. I'm assuming IP banned? Or maybe there's some other method? I don't know. I deleted my cookies and that didn't help so I'm assuming it's something more concrete like my IP, anyway.

I could do the same thing on Neo Codex, Don't really want to selfishly spam this database with thousands of POSTs. Soooo I'm wondering 2 things:

1. Is there an API I can use from neo codex to query the price of items without sending a POST and requesting the entire page

2. Do I have permission to send POSTs if 1 is not an option?

#2 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2020 - 04:22 AM

Best to ask someone on the Admin team for access to that sort of thing. @Pyro699

#3 J03

J03
  • 220 posts

Posted 28 January 2020 - 08:52 AM

The DB here is extremely outdated.

Edited by J03, 28 January 2020 - 08:53 AM.

#4 Nemecek

Nemecek
  • 52 posts

Posted 29 January 2020 - 10:16 AM

The DB here is extremely outdated.

Is it? Are people not still running abrosia? Is it not still updating prices? I haven't been active since I've started programming my own tools so I have no idea what's going on.

#5 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2020 - 01:32 PM

Is it? Are people not still running abrosia? Is it not still updating prices? I haven't been active since I've started programming my own tools so I have no idea what's going on.

The program manager, and thus Abrosia, no longer work =/. The DB isn't being updated because no one is able to price anything via the programs.

#6 Ayami

Ayami
  • 280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2020 - 03:29 AM

The program manager, and thus Abrosia, no longer work =/. The DB isn't being updated because no one is able to price anything via the programs.

I thought they had updated it to work again or is it still broken?

#7 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:18 AM

I thought they had updated it to work again or is it still broken?

Take note that this post is from January, Abrosia has been re-enabled and works since then I believe. 

#8 Ayami

Ayami
  • 280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2020 - 10:09 PM

Take note that this post is from January, Abrosia has been re-enabled and works since then I believe. 

Oh crap sorry didn't notice the forums don't seem as active then cause i thought it was new my bad D:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users