Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2020 - 06:25 PM

Who plays it?

What is your favorite map?

Preferred play style?

Tell me things.

Resources

EFT WIKI:

This website shows you everything you need to know about the game from the basics of how to play, modes, combat, and maps to the more advanced features such as ballistics, weapon modding and armor types/classes.

Interactive Weapon Modding Utility:

Choose a weapon and it'll show you which attachments are available to purchase and use for that weapon.

You can modify a stock weapon, such as this ADAR...

R3vVXRd.png

...Into an absolute monster with a thermal scope on it that will look like this...

OSfvcBL.png

All with the help of that utility!

Ammo Chart

Another resource is the ammo chart made by NoFoodAfterMidnight

The chart linked above as a comprehensive sheet of all the ammo types, how much damage they do, and more importantly how well they penetrate classes of armor.

FYI: The ammo chart is used by a TON of people, so during peak hours it may load sluggishly.

#2 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2020 - 12:12 AM

Not played it but watched a lot of YT vids on it and must say looks very cool.  Stone mountain is my fav for Tarkov vids.

#3 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2020 - 06:15 PM

Me and my mates were going to give it a go soon. From watching people stream/youtube vids, it looks very interesting. A lot to take in at the start, but also a lot of fun from what I've seen. Have you played it much @Adam?

#4 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 February 2020 - 08:01 PM

Me and my mates were going to give it a go soon. From watching people stream/youtube vids, it looks very interesting. A lot to take in at the start, but also a lot of fun from what I've seen. Have you played it much @Adam?

You guys totally should!! I'm slightly ashamed, but I currently have 401 hours in the game X_X...

#5 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 February 2020 - 03:44 AM

You guys totally should!! I'm slightly ashamed, but I currently have 401 hours in the game X_X...

Haha! That's like me on PUBG. I just hit 2.5K hours -_- I hate the game but love it so much.....

#6 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 February 2020 - 06:23 AM

Haha! That's like me on PUBG. I just hit 2.5K hours -_- I hate the game but love it so much.....

My man! PUBG was such a revolutionary game for the industry, it'll always have a special place in my heart for sure. EFT is like 1st person PUBG, but MUCH more insane lol. My heart rate and stress levels shoot up while I'm creeping through brushes and buildings; you never know who's going to pop out and blast you lol.

If you grab the game let me know and we can hop in discord if you'd like and I'll show you around =D. I'll also add some resources to the OP for anyone who doesn't have them yet.

Check out my favorite Australian streamer(s)

Twitch.tv/Pestily

Twitch.tv/Slushpuppy

Oh...playing with me summed up in one video.

https://clips.twitch...lumberJKanStyle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users