Photo

Coronavirus

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 NeoBear

NeoBear
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 04:05 PM

I wonder how much longer until this pandemic is over and life goes back to normal. I heard some reports saying a month and others saying three.

#2 Nekita

Nekita
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 07:25 AM

I don't think the life goes back normal totally. I think there's a long time to live with this disease in our lives

#3 uhh

uhh
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 07:39 PM

I think it depends on how long it will take for vaccines and medication to be discovered for safe use

#4 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2020 - 09:23 AM

Life's unlikely to return to "Normal" I know several government agencies in the UK, as well as HSBC and Virgin Media, have said 2021 before anyone is back in the office, with VM considering not reopening their offices ever. 

#5 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2020 - 04:48 AM

Yeah, even if a 'cure' or more likely a vaccine is found, and the virus actually completely vanishes, too much has changed. People would have gotten used to working from home, for those who can, and there's talk of how they might eventually just hire people from other countries once employers realise the implications of not needing someone to go to an office at all. At that's just like, 1 implication I can think of off the top of my head lol.

And the virus isn't disappearing anytime. In the first place a vaccine isn't likely coming out so quickly, and even if it does a virus is good at mutating. Pandemics of this scale used to run rampant for years, and then continue recurring here and there for as long as centuries...it likely won't be that bad now we have modern medicine & understandings. But it just shows the complexity & scale of the problem.

#6 TheeTrader

TheeTrader
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 12:40 AM

I think it will take up to another year. Our politicians are not listening and clamping down on restrictions. 

#7 shamtul

shamtul
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 August 2020 - 05:04 AM

I agree...with companies wanting to "re-open" when there's still tons of COVID cases, people not wanting to wear masks, and especially with lots of schools actually opening......I think it will be here a while, at least another year.

#8 Whatwhatintheb

Whatwhatintheb
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 August 2020 - 07:28 PM

My daughter's school is all online right now, it's rough working from home and helping her manage school (she's in kindergarten), but it's been a few weeks and we've got a routine down. 

#9 Orangesftw

Orangesftw
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 02:00 PM

idek how long itll take to get back to normal, but at this point i'd take things as they are if people would wear their damn masks.

#10 hahausername

hahausername
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 10:26 AM

It was supposed to be 2 weeks to "flatten the curve"

now look where we are OH NO WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users