Do people still use score senders?

score sender scoresender list wait game_id score mod

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 BabySeal

BabySeal
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 September 2020 - 02:18 AM

I'm asking because I had quite some success using it very safely. I put hours into finding the right times for each game (be it via youtube, or own experience). I make sure to cross reference every score/time, etc. So far I've done it mostly for some trophies (during reset) and a whole bunch of avatars. If there is any interest in an up-to-date list, I can share mine! (I'll just have to double check and combine them all as I have them spread throughout 5 documents lol)

Edited by BabySeal, 03 September 2020 - 02:18 AM.

#2 best

best
  • 260 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2020 - 05:35 PM

You can try but I believe you will get some errors and scores won't be sent. The program manager score sender isn't working right now. 

#3 Arcaminisce

Arcaminisce
  • 69 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 September 2020 - 08:56 PM

It should be safe so long as the timing and score are reasonable, however if u aiming for highscore than you may need more research on the parameter.

#4 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 07 September 2020 - 08:03 PM

What score sender are you using?

#5 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2020 - 01:08 PM

What score sender are you using?

I do know recently the score sender has been correctly working for some people. Though I can't really make any comments about how safe it is even with it correctly working because our sender hasn't been updated. It just went one day from not working, appearing to send scores but them not actually counting, to suddenly working. 

#6 best

best
  • 260 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 September 2020 - 07:03 PM

I do know recently the score sender has been correctly working for some people. Though I can't really make any comments about how safe it is even with it correctly working because our sender hasn't been updated. It just went one day from not working, appearing to send scores but them not actually counting, to suddenly working. 

Oh that's very interesting, I haven't attempted to use SS for a long time. I'll give it a try later, thanks!  :ban:

Is it possible it has something to do with stack path error? Maybe somehow neopets changed something when they were fixing that. 

Edited by best, 15 September 2020 - 07:04 PM.

#7 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 September 2020 - 06:29 AM

Oh that's very interesting, I haven't attempted to use SS for a long time. I'll give it a try later, thanks!  :ban:

Is it possible it has something to do with stack path error? Maybe somehow neopets changed something when they were fixing that. 

Originally it was due to new protections against SSer's created during the Altador Cup a while ago. It being fixed now could indeed be due to the stack path, though I don't have enough programing knowledge to really comment on or understand what fixed it. 

#8 NikkiCantComeToThePhoneRN

NikkiCantComeToThePhoneRN
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 05:26 PM

It's been working for me again lately. I don't know how to use an AoB despite reading all of the guides (I need a serious "for dummies" version or a video tutorial to walk me through it) I'm just careful not to use it more than once or twice a week if I'm going for avies.. which that's really the only reason I use it for.

#9 best

best
  • 260 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2020 - 02:27 PM

Originally it was due to new protections against SSer's created during the Altador Cup a while ago. It being fixed now could indeed be due to the stack path, though I don't have enough programing knowledge to really comment on or understand what fixed it. 

Something is odd when I use proxy for SS, it keeps getting stuck at "navigating to arcade". I will try again later and test if it's safe to use SS. 

#10 Hush

Hush
  • 340 posts

Posted 01 April 2021 - 09:47 AM

Something is odd when I use proxy for SS, it keeps getting stuck at "navigating to arcade". I will try again later and test if it's safe to use SS. 

Hey, have you since tried and tested SS? Since I can't AoB right now since flash has been discontinued I'm hoping SS is safe enough to get some game avies on my semi-legit account.

#11 testedwithme

testedwithme
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 April 2022 - 10:41 AM

SS is not working for me, getting a "ERROR: login failed"

#12 sosad

sosad
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 May 2022 - 06:58 PM

getting  "ERROR: login failed" too

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: score sender, scoresender, list, wait, game_id, score, mod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users