Photo

Help with AoB

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NikkiCantComeToThePhoneRN

NikkiCantComeToThePhoneRN
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 October 2020 - 08:18 PM

I've tried my best to read through the guides, and research things/look for how to videos myself for Neo specifically, over these last few weeks but I'm just not getting it. Without actual visuals, I just feel frustrated, lost, and like my head is going to explode with frustration. Does anyone have a Neo related video or pictorial available? Sometimes I need to be talked to like I'm 5. I know it's not anyone's job here to educate or help me. I would super appreciate if someone was willing, but I totally understand if not. I can't figure out how to use/install greasemonkey, but I was able to figure out how to download cheat engine. 

Edited by NikkiCantComeToThePhoneRN, 01 October 2020 - 08:20 PM.

#2 Seraphine

Seraphine
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 October 2020 - 08:03 AM

Hey, you don't need tampermonkey for AoBs.

As for CE, I used this guide: http://www.neocodex....array-of-bytes/

There's a nice step by step tutorial with images which also helped me a ton.

#3 best

best
  • 260 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2020 - 05:15 PM

Okay I can help you. First I don't think there are any videos tutorials, but like Electro said you don't need greasemonkey. Can you run cheat engine without problem? After that can you scan your browser with the cheat engine? Let us know which step do you have issues on! 

#4 NikkiCantComeToThePhoneRN

NikkiCantComeToThePhoneRN
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 November 2020 - 06:32 PM

I'm really late to see these replies but thank you so much for responding. I don't know why I thought you needed greasemonkey doh.gif . Glad to hear I don't though lol

I tried to use the peanut dash example, but either I'm not doing it right or it's out of date. A few specific questions I have (if you or anyone else happens to come back and see this and doesn't mind answering)

for games like Faerie Bubbles, the codes are longer than the ones for peanut dash. There are also two of them. Do I have to use both or is one code for FF and one for Chrome?

Second question, when I do get text in the box to the left, it's always in the millions. Should I keep clicking a different web .exe to find one with less codes?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users