Unable to Purchase the Advanced Membership

help membership

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Embergin

Embergin
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 11:39 AM

So I've tried to go through their support tool but no luck getting a response. I'm trying to buy the advanced membership but it just says my debit and credit card didn't pass their "anti-fraud requirements". Anyone else encounter this and is there something I can do on my end or should I just hope they actually respond to my ticket someday?

#2 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2021 - 12:18 PM

You make it sound like you've been waiting weeks for help when in fact you submitted your ticket about 5 hours ago. Please allow us some time to assist you, as we are all adults with lives to deal with. I'll take a look right now and see what I can do for you.

Edit: Your transaction has been manually approved.

#3 Embergin

Embergin
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 06:09 PM

Ah you're right, I apologize for being impatient. I'm just accustomed to the large support teams on other websites I guess. Thank you for the help!

#4 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2021 - 07:13 PM

Ah you're right, I apologize for being impatient. I'm just accustomed to the large support teams on other websites I guess. Thank you for the help!

Not a problem! Just know that our active moderation staff essentially consists of myself and KaibaSama.

#5 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2021 - 05:22 AM

Not a problem! Just know that our active moderation staff essentially consists of myself and KaibaSama.

And I do work full time, so I can't be everywhere constantly. Usually my best method of contact is sending me a PM since I get emails for those and can check my codex email on lunch. I tend to go to bed earlier now too, so give me at least 12 hours to respond if you send it late at night for EST.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help, membership

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users