• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 willy05051997

willy05051997
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 06:36 AM

1FznocF.png

just like it showed

Haven't got a good result for one or two months.

Looks like it missed everything.

I don't know where's the problem.

Here's my setting 

z5KrAEG.png

#2 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2021 - 01:00 PM

If you're missing items it's probably because your speed is too slow. 

#3 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2021 - 01:07 PM

Disable the option to check for a restock ban, that feature doesn't work as well as it used to.

#4 mrscrowbar

mrscrowbar
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 April 2021 - 04:57 PM

Ugh im do tempted to AB but im such a scaredy cat. 

I dont think i know enough about computers and programming to do it well. 

Edited by hnq1284, 13 April 2021 - 04:58 PM.

#5 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2021 - 03:26 AM

The wonderful part is the programming is done FOR you! If you're apprehensive about the settings, Abrosia comes with good default settings that are automatically populated when you install the program.

#6 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2021 - 02:46 PM

You are also welcome to try looking through our guide directory which contains many helpful guides for all our programs:

http://www.neocodex....uide-directory/

#7 Opana

Opana
  • 17 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2021 - 04:04 PM

Try it on a spare account that is linked to a different IP than the accounts you care about are linked to.

A fast, free, and easy-to-use VPN service is ProtonVPN. Just download that if you don't have a working VPN and enable it before setting up an Autobuyer to run your spare (which should be accessed via. Incognito mode in your browser as well as being on a VPN, just my personal preference but i know many ppl do that too)

good luck! c:

#8 Milo11

Milo11
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 April 2021 - 04:38 AM

Using VPN is totally new to me! I used to use Ambroisia on my main with default settings. I'll have to read the guide now I'm back after a few years!

#9 SouthernEngineer

SouthernEngineer
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 May 2021 - 09:32 PM

Using VPN is totally new to me! I used to use Ambroisia on my main with default settings. I'll have to read the guide now I'm back after a few years!

Have you ever had issues with warnings from TNT or anything? Also have you tried it without a VPN since being back? Ive never used an auto buyer before... like ever. But i really wanna give it a shot, I'm just terrified of losing my main or side account due to freezing because they are so old.

#10 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2021 - 05:25 AM

Have you ever had issues with warnings from TNT or anything? Also have you tried it without a VPN since being back? Ive never used an auto buyer before... like ever. But i really wanna give it a shot, I'm just terrified of losing my main or side account due to freezing because they are so old.

You won't get a warning from TNT for autobuying; your account will just be frozen. I use Abrosia all the time on my 14 year old account and haven't been frozen.

#11 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2021 - 01:00 PM

You won't get a warning from TNT for autobuying; your account will just be frozen. I use Abrosia all the time on my 14 year old account and haven't been frozen.

Same here. Got frozen for Score Sending once, but managed to get Tony as the ticket agent and he gave me my account back. But never been frozen for AB. 

If anyone's nervous, try on a shell account first. Basically, make another account using VPN/Proxy, all new email/birthday, nothing possibly connected to your main. Then use the ABer on the shell account for some time. You won't really be able to see good stuff till 3 months but still, could just wait for it to age and then start using Abrosia on it. That way if it gets frozen, your mail is safe. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users