Photo

sword of tawre transfer Q

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Invisuality

Invisuality
  • 138 posts

Posted 17 April 2021 - 05:47 AM

need to transfer this (and a few other items) to my main.
with it being a HT item, would just directly sending to the username be better than lets say setting up a pb trade on my main, and then offering the sword?

not sure theres really a good answer to this but maybe someone has a recommendation? thanks!

#2 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 April 2021 - 08:31 AM

need to transfer this (and a few other items) to my main.
with it being a HT item, would just directly sending to the username be better than lets say setting up a pb trade on my main, and then offering the sword?

not sure theres really a good answer to this but maybe someone has a recommendation? thanks!

I always did my transferring through the trading post; I've transferred countless number items/NP's that way and have not been iced in 14 years. I've never directly sent items to my other account by sending it to NF's.

Of course, TNT is very flippant when it comes to their policies so your luck may differ from mine. 

#3 Invisuality

Invisuality
  • 138 posts

Posted 17 April 2021 - 10:44 AM

thank you! ive been iced a few times in the past about 10 yrs ago but i dont recall if any of it had to do with transferring.  i remember one though was from using a score sender. just coming back now after atleast 10 years and not sure whats changed with how strict they are now and such

#4 pezman

pezman
  • 41 posts

Posted 19 April 2021 - 04:30 AM

As Adam mentioned, I've done all the transferring between my accounts through the TP and haven't ever had any issues either!

#5 Invisuality

Invisuality
  • 138 posts

Posted 21 April 2021 - 06:10 PM

thank you!! do you guys typically set the trade up on your main, and offer from your shells? or the other way around?  also do you typically transfer more than 1 item at a time?

Thanks!

#6 NeopetsReturner

NeopetsReturner
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 May 2021 - 06:37 PM

I’ve recently gifted some HT and cove items to another account, under different proxies. Been ok so far.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users