Settings check

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kleinecitroen

kleinecitroen
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 08:09 AM

Thank you in advance for help.

I am looking for things worth 50.000 or more and proxy turned off, but not buying anything. (I wait thirty minutes and still no luck.) I have disabled restock ban check and have set minimum profit to 1np also.

Could you look and see if I did something wrong?

b7czyT.jpg

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2021 - 01:06 PM

1. What shops?

2. 50k is very very high margin

3. Your pre-haggle and OCR could be lower, that's pretty slow. What we consider the safe zone is around 1500ms for a buy, with those times it's taking you 2+ seconds or so. 

4. 30 min at 50k is not a long time to be waiting. 

#3 kleinecitroen

kleinecitroen
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 06:09 PM

1. bakery, battle magic, books, chocolate, collectible cards, clothes, defense magic, furniture, magic, plushies, snow food, stamps, toys, usukis, booktastic books, coins, desert scrolls, faerie food, gardening, gifts, healthy food, medieval food, petpets, school supplies, spooky food and tropical food. (I float around.)

2. That's items that are worth 50.000 or more, not that much profit.

3. Pre-haggle needs to be faster than one second? And 1,4 seconds for OCR is too slow? I am not sure I understand. Should that mean 1,5 seconds total? 0,5 seconds for each?

4. Okay, thank you for your help.

#4 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2021 - 09:27 AM

1. Too many shops.
2. Many of those shops have very slow restocks, plushie/scrolls/snow foods/coins/school supplies
3. Some of those shops aren’t great for high profit items.
4. 50 NP? Or 50 thousand? 50 thousand is a lot.
5. Both combined, pre haggle and OCR, should be totaling 1.5 or so. So lower then.

Check out the super system addendum, it helps a lot with settings and choosing shops:
https://www.neocodex...-to-autobuying/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users