Started back in 2000 and returning like a few others Ive seen

new neocodex user

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SouthernEngineer

SouthernEngineer
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 May 2021 - 09:17 PM

Hello all, I'm a 30 year old electrical engineer from the south that started playing neopets back in 2000, lost his account due to AOL's system losing my old email address so i recreated an account in 2011 and played for a few weeks. Well now Ive remembered that i have said account and neopets has again sucked me into its grasp of gambling and paintbrushes so after a nearly 10 hiatus i am playing daily again. Just looking around to see whats available in the ways of helping get my account back up and going as quick as possible and decided to join here. Looking forward to being able to get into the trading forums soon as possible and any tips to be able to do so would be much appreciated. Hope everyone is having a good night! :nana:

#2 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2021 - 05:41 AM

Welcome!

The topic I'll link you is old but still extremely relative and gives you a basic rundown of settings to use for autobuying.

https://www.neocodex...-to-autobuying/

#3 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2021 - 08:26 AM

Welcome back! With ABing + Food Club, Trudys, etc. it's much easier to make NP now than it was that long ago, so you should be fine. Feel free to ask any questions though!

Edit: As for the trading forums, there's no way besides being a bit active. Please don't spam. There are many threads where you can discuss relevant info, just try finding the ones you're interested in and be active on them. You should get access to the TP very soon.

#4 Solosis

Solosis
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2021 - 09:29 AM

I knew this site was what started my gambling addiction at an early age  :pirate: welcome back!!

#5 PrettyPink

PrettyPink
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 November 2021 - 10:28 PM

Same here! A lot has changed, and I hope it sticks around a little longer.

#6 leighcan

leighcan
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 December 2021 - 08:33 AM

Glad to see someone else also reaching their 30's and being sucked back in!  ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users