Photo

Is abrosia still running?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 runicz91

runicz91
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2021 - 06:45 AM

Im new to this place. considering buying advanced membership for autobuyer..

Tried the free version, run it for 2 days on a mule account, it couldnt buy anything till now. lolz

occasionally it prompted a warning message that i got restock ban. occasionally, i returned to the app and spot some .py files errors mentioning that 'replace' button could not be found.

Is the app really working? or just the free version down?

my settings are mostly default

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/cdx/svn/checkout/core/trunk/Program Manager/ProgramManager.py", line 1201, in run_with_except_hook
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 783, in run
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 1033, in processNextTaskItem
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 2491, in visitShopMain
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 245, in checkForRandomEvents
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 348, in GetStringBetween
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'replace'

#2 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2021 - 01:33 PM

1. turn off the restock ban checker. sometimes all the shops clear at once and it gets confused. 

2. Abrosia must use a manual list, each list is for one shop only. There are guides on how to make those at our guide directory. 

3. make sure your account isn't frozen, if it keeps occuring, restart the entire program manager. If it still occurs, uninstall the program manager and reinstall it with a fresh download. 

#3 runicz91

runicz91
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 December 2021 - 07:26 PM

1. turn off the restock ban checker. sometimes all the shops clear at once and it gets confused. 

2. Abrosia must use a manual list, each list is for one shop only. There are guides on how to make those at our guide directory. 

3. make sure your account isn't frozen, if it keeps occuring, restart the entire program manager. If it still occurs, uninstall the program manager and reinstall it with a fresh download. 

Thanks for prompt response. thats good news indeed.

1. I will try turning off the restock ban checker.

2.I'm not able to add a manual list as it seems compulsory to use the pre-loaded list provided by the app. The features are disabled. Is it really a must to use my own list? If it is, then isnt the free version with disabled features effectively broken? :/

Attached File  Capture.PNG   125.64KB   0 downloads

3. My acount isnt frozen. I will try again with restock ban checker disabled

Edited by runicz91, 07 December 2021 - 07:26 PM.

#4 Perdita

Perdita
  • 137 posts

Posted 08 December 2021 - 07:35 AM

In the screenshot you posted "Load a manual shop list" (just above the part you circled) is not selected. If you select it, are you then able to add a manual list? If I recall correctly, that is possible to do even in the free version.

And yes, you definitely need to use your own list because something is up with Abrosia's connection the Neocodex database, it doesn't work currently, so Abrosia won't buy anything.

#5 runicz91

runicz91
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 December 2021 - 11:05 AM

In the screenshot you posted "Load a manual shop list" (just above the part you circled) is not selected. If you select it, are you then able to add a manual list? If I recall correctly, that is possible to do even in the free version.

And yes, you definitely need to use your own list because something is up with Abrosia's connection the Neocodex database, it doesn't work currently, so Abrosia won't buy anything.

Thanks for guiding me. So sorry for not noticing that, will keep you guys updated! :)

Edit: Okay it seems like I got it up, however I cant select that my item list is relevant for multiple shop, I'm ultimately forced to pick a shop ID which correspond to one specific shop. I'm fine with that as well, but the free version only allows the app to run by selecting a random shop. Any work around on how to specify more than one shop ID in my list? Ty

Attached Files

• Attached File  2.png   209.86KB   0 downloads

Edited by runicz91, 08 December 2021 - 11:55 AM.

#6 Cipherr

Cipherr
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 December 2021 - 05:15 PM

Unfortunately for manual right now it's only for one shop! I just have different item lists for different shops and switch sometimes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users