• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2022 - 02:50 PM

As most of you know, the Program Manager[PM] and Abrosia's functionality has been severely limited for quite some time now. We decided to set the stock for Advanced Memberships to zero, and thus it cannot be purchased.

Questions you may have:

Q: What's wrong with the PM/Abrosia?

A: TNT did something that I'm not smart enough to explain. Whatever that is rendered our programs nearly inoperable. (I'm sure someone smart will chime in at some point)

Q: Is anyone working on a fix for the PM/Abrosia?

A: That is highly unlikely. All programmers have their own real world lives and responsibilities.

Q: What does that mean for Neocodex?

A: We're not exactly sure at the moment. The site costs money to host and with no income the future is uncertain. I doubt anyone will want to put up their own money to keep it up.

If for whatever reason you want to be promoted to Advanced without having/being able to purchase it please post here. I'll promote you whenever I get a chance.

Thank you,

Adam

#2 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2022 - 08:33 PM

I'll help keep the site up.

Give out "supporter" titles?

#3 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2022 - 05:52 AM

I'll help keep the site up.

Give out "supporter" titles?

Good suggestion!

#4 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2022 - 05:58 PM

I'd be down for that. What's it cost to keep this thing running?

#5 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2022 - 05:24 AM

I'd be down for that. What's it cost to keep this thing running?

I'm not sure about that. You'd have to ask @Pyro699, though I don't know that would be made public except to -maybe- those who donate.

#6 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2022 - 03:17 PM

@pyro699 

#7 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1542 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2022 - 05:44 AM

Love to see the support coming out! Sorry it took me so long to see this - I was in PEI for the last week and just got home.

As it stands right now there are no concrete plans to do anything, we have a bit left in the bank to keep things going for now. Should any of that change, we will absolutely make a post or inform you of everything. We are quite transparent around here.

Like many of you who have gone and grown up on us, this place means a great deal to me and even if the doors don't swing as much as they use to, i still want to keep the floors clean. Or some cheesy analogy like that.

Just a reminder for you older folks, we do still have a slack up and running that a few of us still hang out in. If you need help joining, just message.

Lots of Love!

Cody

#8 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2022 - 08:51 AM

Love to see the support coming out! Sorry it took me so long to see this - I was in PEI for the last week and just got home.

As it stands right now there are no concrete plans to do anything, we have a bit left in the bank to keep things going for now. Should any of that change, we will absolutely make a post or inform you of everything. We are quite transparent around here.

Like many of you who have gone and grown up on us, this place means a great deal to me and even if the doors don't swing as much as they use to, i still want to keep the floors clean. Or some cheesy analogy like that.

Just a reminder for you older folks, we do still have a slack up and running that a few of us still hang out in. If you need help joining, just message.

Lots of Love!

Cody

My favorite Twitch/Escape From Tarkov streamer, DeadlySlob lives on PEI!

#9 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2022 - 01:09 PM

Disable dn

#10 HarliShira

HarliShira
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2022 - 03:20 PM

I would have loved to purchase the membership. I'm sorry about all the difficulties you guys are having. I just got back into neo after ten years and just found out about neocodex.

I'm sorry to have missed the before times.

#11 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2022 - 05:46 PM

Disable dn

You may have to elaborate on this one.

I would have loved to purchase the membership. I'm sorry about all the difficulties you guys are having. I just got back into neo after ten years and just found out about neocodex.

I'm sorry to have missed the before times.

The good times were really great :]

#12 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2022 - 06:51 PM

I'd put up a few bucks a month to keep this place running :). Obviously it takes dev time to keep a site running, but even a read only mode would be wonderful. Thanks for all the effort, you guys are awesome.

#13 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2022 - 10:58 AM

Wow, there's a sight for sore eyes! Hi @Neoquest, I hope all is well =]. We're still working out the logistics of this 'Donator' thing so stay tuned.

#14 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1542 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2022 - 05:49 PM

I'd put up a few bucks a month to keep this place running :). Obviously it takes dev time to keep a site running, but even a read only mode would be wonderful. Thanks for all the effort, you guys are awesome.

No. You're awesome <3

#15 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2022 - 07:00 PM

I'll give about tree fiddy.

One day I'll want to revisit and dislike everything I used to say. Not that I've ever improved in 13 years.

#16 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2022 - 05:01 PM

I'll give about tree fiddy.

One day I'll want to revisit and dislike everything I used to say. Not that I've ever improved in 13 years.

If you aren't a weeb anymore, I'm crushed.

#17 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2022 - 06:16 AM

If you aren't a weeb anymore, I'm crushed.

That's never going away. It's my entire personality.

#18 ortin

ortin
  • it's christmas everyday

• 227 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2022 - 08:00 PM

I think I would be potentially interested as well on contributing to the site! 

#19 Ayami

Ayami
  • 280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2022 - 12:39 PM

16 years have sure gone by fast, No idea what they are doing with the site I've put in for a forced password reset that they are trying to make me do before I can login and It doesn't seem to work. So neopets seems pretty boned right now all around for me.

#20 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2022 - 04:32 PM

@Ayami

I'm sorry to hear that. I wish they'd let the site die but I'm sure theres 5-7 people still buying NC so somehow it's worth for them.

#21 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2023 - 11:01 PM

I'd also be willing to contribute... this community was very important to me at a vital time in my life and I'd hate to see it disappear hypocrite.gif

Also, hello everyone <3 I miss the good ol days!

#22 zionplex

zionplex
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 January 2023 - 05:28 PM

<3

#23 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2023 - 02:56 PM

Come on guys, we can do it!  :D

#24 kiyomi

kiyomi
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 January 2023 - 04:32 PM

I was MissSwagHard here alot of people can't get into their accounts even on here because they didn't login when it was necessary to change the email account in even their neopets accounts.  So some accounts are being rostered off the servers there too.  Someone did crack into the neopets server and steal peoples credit card numbers that were using premium and other portions of the site.  I am a state Psychologist for Indiana now but I already was in the state of Virginia and even in Tennessee and West Virginia.  I moved here to Indiana because I wanted to get started working in a far away land/state.  I can help the site stay up and functional but the functions on the forum here above the text box aren't working because the people have to put in links into their profile on neocodex.us Clraik is banning people who are also members here but they are also peed off because they thought the people using this site were the reason of the neopets system crash.  I hadn't been on the websites in awhile.  I'm a mother so I was taking care of my responsibilities outside of the internet.  I don't speak like most people think people from Virginia or West Virginia would because I'm not a backfields butcher patient.  I have alot of actual patients and this is not a rouge.  I graduated from the actual college Stratford Career Institute and have a degree for even sociology.  I also took extra special skills for working with disabled children.  I'm not what everyone called a window licker.  They didn't know I wasn't even a student that had to be at the school most of the time.  I was on the cheerleading squad but well I was in advanced classes and this pisses off alot of you who didn't even know the handicapped students were in the vocational department for us to work with.  We did things like story time which is where we had the children even the ones with deteriorating bone disease sit in circle time whilst we sang songs and read stories to them.  If you are incapable of understand that you aren't allowed to mistreat those children because they are different than you then you can't work for even any of these state facilities.  Sure I POSTED in the adult section of clraik on the forum but I used Kiyomi there too.  My real name is Tequilla and well it is pronounced Ta key la.  If you have trouble pronouncing it or spelling it I do also offer spelling lessons.  Anyway, I'm currently working with the criminally insane.  Some of my patients are people like the guy the movie Sling Blade is about.  Take care.  Yours truly, your state psychologist Jesus Fuentes is a stage name. 

#25 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2023 - 07:50 AM

@kiyomi - That's some eye bleach right there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users