• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2004 - 08:35 PM

This has got to be the greatest Ani'me/Manga ever (Manga isn't quite as good as the Ani'me)  Its a crazy show about robots, aliens with Richanbacker Guitars, and teenage boys with pent up sexual frustration, All the makings for a classic!

U get the manga and ani'me any way u can....

After u see this, post ur comments.

Haruko ish so sexy!

#2 Gargar

Gargar
  • 4901 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 09:17 PM

that show is the most messed up show I have ever seen but thats what makes it so intresting to whatch I mean seriously alofasude the kid has cat ears then a giant spider coums out of his head. then the chick the kids like her...whatever the show is just messed up.

#3 Harley

Harley
  • 3138 posts

Posted 08 December 2004 - 12:38 AM

Cat, put that lube away o.o Sytzophreak..

#4 jpt

jpt
  • 1288 posts

Posted 08 December 2004 - 04:39 AM

It was cool, but I didn't understand the plot. Kind of messed up. How many eps were there? I remember maybe 10.

#5 Cooliodoc

Cooliodoc
  • 1244 posts

Posted 08 December 2004 - 06:03 AM

oh, I tohught this topic was about me lol, how dissapointin :angry:

#6 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 08 December 2004 - 06:10 AM

This series, is what? 7 episodes long :angry: . I thought it more of jumble of teenage worries shoved into 7 condensed episodes..o.0. I didn'favor it much, so lol. Is it really that great Cata? :angry:

#7 Brad

Brad
  • How about a magic trick?

• 4565 posts

Posted 08 December 2004 - 10:52 AM

6 episodes. IT'S A FOOLY COOLY DREAMWORLD!!!!11!!shift1!!one!

#8 LuGiA

LuGiA
  • 855 posts

Posted 08 December 2004 - 01:03 PM

How can you remember 10 eps? lmao.

by the way: there basicly was no huge plot in this, just a random funny ass show. :)

#9 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2004 - 01:23 PM

Yeah 6 eps only,  and there easlly was n plot, I was made by some guys that were working on a major movie (the name escapes me) so they got bored and made Fooly Cooly, it aas never supposed to be released, but their producer saw and it and marketed it.  Thank God :D

#10 Gargar

Gargar
  • 4901 posts

Posted 08 December 2004 - 02:25 PM

that one part where the kid asks what foollycoly is then his dad like freaks out and goes crazy explaining it that was one od the more messed up parts

#11 jpt

jpt
  • 1288 posts

Posted 08 December 2004 - 02:38 PM

I remembered there were about 10 eps. What I was thinking of was how many weeks it took for them to show it. I counted the monday of the next week as a whole.

Anyway, very funny show.

#12 Gargar

Gargar
  • 4901 posts

Posted 08 December 2004 - 02:40 PM

werent there not sapse to be anny topics like this? lol yet atlest?

#13 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2004 - 03:18 PM

meh FLCL deserves its won board :D

But yeah, only 6 eps, I own them all...by own I mean they are on my ocmputer....by own my comp I mean I (well u get the picture)

by the way, Fooly Cooly is supposed to be an offshoot of a word.....for breast groping :D

#14 jpt

jpt
  • 1288 posts

Posted 08 December 2004 - 03:38 PM

When I first started whatching it, I thought it was Footy Cooty.

#15 Jakezilla

Jakezilla
  • 1834 posts

Posted 08 December 2004 - 07:33 PM

lol, I got horny when the sexy haruko was in panties with teh kid.. lucky tard XD And then the dad came in XD

{edit - smeiwarning} whatch it Razor, your perverted talk is on the boundry line, please whatch what you say , for there are children not as perverted as you viewing this site :) .

#16 mastertr

mastertr
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 03:09 PM

I liked FLCL, (never read the manga), but I really didnt understand it, and I think Gainax did a better job on Evangelion, and His and Her than they did on FLCL.

#17 Xofia

Xofia
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 11:56 AM

lol, I got horny when the sexy haruko was in panties with teh kid.. lucky tard XD And then the dad came in XD

{edit - smeiwarning} whatch it Razor, your perverted talk is on the boundry line, please whatch what you say , for there are children not as perverted as you viewing this site :) .

View Post

Nay, I am as perverted, if not more :) .

FLCL was just... crazy.  6 episodes of pure craziness... heh.  Evanegelion was a mind... bending ani'me.  His and Her Circumstances... well, I guess that series isn't as screwed up as FLCL and NGE, lol.

#18 Guest_Kieran_*

Guest_Kieran_*

Posted 25 December 2004 - 06:57 PM

"I didn't get it."  There's not much to get :) .  Just sit back, relax, and enjoy.  The thing I remember most about this was that it parodied South Park!  I nearly pissed myself when I saw that, and I'm not easily amused.  It's the first ti'me I saw ani'me parody American cartoons.

#19 xratedjm

xratedjm
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 11:20 PM

in terms of crazy this is number 1...you will get confused from beginning to end and when u are done you may feel as if you achieved nothing from whatching it...it is depressing really...annoying mostly...graphis are silly...but strange enough you will enjoy it

#20 Funnlecake

Funnlecake
  • 2076 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 06:15 PM

this was great
and cat it took me two mouths to dl all 6

#21 Taracint

Taracint
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 10:02 AM

I just want her vespa that thing rocks

#22 Sean

Sean
  • 6188 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2004 - 05:48 PM

story to short I dont think they showed enough of the plot and stuff

#23 Xofia

Xofia
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 12:22 PM

story to short I dont think they showed enough of the plot and stuff

View Post

Well, it WAS an OAV.  When you have 6 episodes, of couse you're going to fobecause on the action and other stuff because you don't have the ti'me to develop that deep of a plot.

#24 Trix

Trix
  • 30 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 09:57 PM

Lol, FLCL is awesome, I actually bought the dvds... What sucks is how many episodes where on each disk... I got all three. :p And they ment to make it kind of confusing. Ride on shooting star is so awesome.

#25 Brad

Brad
  • How about a magic trick?

• 4565 posts

Posted 22 February 2005 - 08:25 PM

yay gravedigging!

I was just whatching this again, and the best part in the entire series is haruko's "snatch protector" in episode 5.  I mean, how can you top a boxing glove on a spring shooting out from between her legs?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users