• 1050 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 03:36 PM

I am working on one that moves in certin directions :p

#27 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2005 - 03:37 PM

I beat it on normal then I was iced.... waste of ti'me.

#28 silverlaloba

silverlaloba
  • 107 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 07:47 AM

lol!! same here icey... but I want to play it again. I want the avatars... well I'd rather have the items but hey, whatever.

and pok... I dont think I'd be able to keep track of the stuff... if I messed up on one move that could throw the whole game off. but hey. I'll still try to help.

#29 pokhermama

pokhermama
  • 1050 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 07:49 AM

wow I started last night and it was hard I had to go over one part like 10 ti'mes being that I am trying to code it as I go

#30 silverlaloba

silverlaloba
  • 107 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 07:54 AM

yeah, its gonna be insane... it'll take you like 2 months just to go through the whole thing and code it.

hmm.. let me try to get msn up.. I'm actually at school... bleh

when are you leaving for school matt?

#31 silverlaloba

silverlaloba
  • 107 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 07:56 AM

lol, nvm then you aren't even on. well I'm gonna go study for a huge test I have. see you later tonight.

#32 dck

dck
  • 2361 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 03:01 PM

Wow, how did you double post? I thought the board made it edit your last one.

#33 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2005 - 03:16 PM

Now this is what I like to see, my little programing buddies all jumping at the chance to make this. And just to anyone who is planning on making a full run through AP ( to beat the game and not just level) I would suggest having the prog not do it in an hour. It's best to keep it under the radar, if you know what I mean. Even leaving the prog to do it overnight so it doesn't bode well, as 16 hours continuous is quite a stretch for TNT to believe. I suggest having the AP only go up to the king terask fight, no more. Then the user can wait for a week, or a month and then beat KT2.

#34 pokhermama

pokhermama
  • 1050 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 04:32 PM

please do not double post silver use the edit button and why can't this be easy like?
'go where?=complete nq2' lol I wish it were that easy but no :happybday:

#35 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2005 - 07:04 PM

ugh ok I'm gonna stick with making the trainer. how would you like it if it was able to follow becausetom paths?

what do would u guys like in a trainer?

#36 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2005 - 08:45 PM

User input. I like being able to tell the prog what to do, not just click a button and it goes. That sucks. becausetom paths would be cool. One thing that could be manageable would be going from one point to annother point. Meaning from the town to the Miners cave or whatever. That is certainly more do-able than a whole game runthrough. A si'mple trainer would help, but not as much as a runthrough type prog. The game is so boring its not even funny...

#37 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2005 - 08:48 PM

Ah so a course that the user sets themselves nyes?

#38 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2005 - 12:42 AM

I need the names of all the resting spots. the reason for this is you can define paths to return to the field from the last resting spot to continue the training if you die.

thx for the help :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users