Photo

Scandal of the century

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
135 replies to this topic

#101 roflmao

roflmao
  • 319 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 11:13 PM

Stryyp, Netbus, you both are t3h pwnage.

Kyo, Dan, Trev etc, you are t3h pwned.

#102 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 01 April 2005 - 01:19 AM

the ONLY way I knew is cause norton kept telling me it was scanning my e-mail whch was suspicious since I wasn't sending e-mails

View Post

That happened to me too. I didnt take notice of it then I reformated :p

#103 Guest_Analogue_*

Guest_Analogue_*

Posted 01 April 2005 - 07:00 AM

I'm so glad I'm part of codex than anyother site... if this is the kinda thing they want to do anyhow.

Well done Stryyp and Netbus :) I think you deserve a pat on the back and a box of chocolates :D

#104 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 08:00 AM

Dan sucks. You see now Ali!?

#105 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2005 - 08:09 AM

She doesn't :( She stills lubbles the pube.

#106 Stryyp

Stryyp
  • 2788 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 08:15 AM

Dan sucks. You see now Ali!?

View Post

Well, I personally respect Dan to an extent for even trying to do this.

#107 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2005 - 08:55 AM

Well, I personally respect Dan to an extent for even trying to do this.

View Post

I respect hi'm about as much as I respect the bar of soap I use to cleanse myself every day :)

#108 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2005 - 09:03 AM

Cut your soap some slack Hydro! Cmon, at least it gets rid of bad smell.

#109 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2005 - 12:42 PM

Hahaha, and what did I tell you guys about Kyo??

#110 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2005 - 12:53 PM

Hahaha, and what did I tell you guys about Kyo??

View Post

? what did you tell us? O_o

#111 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 12:57 PM

I respect hi'm about as much as I respect the bar of soap I use to cleanse myself every day :)

View Post

Eww, I hate bars of soap. I can't use them without having moisturiser, otherwise I'm like sandpaper...

#112 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2005 - 12:59 PM

Eww, I hate bars of soap. I can't use them without having moisturiser, otherwise I'm like sandpaper...

View Post

eh...I know what you mean...but thats only my face...I let it get naturally moisturized tho :D ...its the best way to do it :D ...

#113 HoHoMaN90

HoHoMaN90
  • 674 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 01:11 PM

Wow I've been gone way too long... gotta give lotsa credit to everyone involved in taking them down, makes me proud ;)

HoHoMaN90

#114 shabba

shabba

Posted 01 April 2005 - 02:06 PM

Dan asked me to post this

~­­­ѕкусгеатог says:
"HAVE FUN PROSECUTING US ncd.funpic.de LOSERS! YOU CANT DO SHIT"
«~­­­ѕкусгеатог says:
* http://ncd.funpic.de
«~­­­ѕкусгеатог says:
The creator of THIS PAGE or the ISP(s) hosting any content on this site take NO responsibility for the way you use the information provided on this site. These files and anything else on this site are here for private purposes only and SHOULD NOT BE DOWNLOADED OR VIEWED WHATSOEVER! If you are affiliated with any government, or ANTI-Piracy group or any other related group or were formally a worker of one you CANNOT enter this web site, cannot access any of its files and you cannot view any of the HTML files. All the objects on this site are PRIVATE property and are not meant for viewing or any other purposes other then bandwidth space. DO NOT ENTER whatsoever! If you enter this site you are not agreeing to these terms and you are violating code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995 and that means that you CANNOT threaten our ISP(s) or any person(s) or company storing these files, cannot prosecute any person(s) affiliated with this page which includes family, friends or individuals who run or enter this web site.

#115 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2005 - 02:09 PM

I could go in, not being affiliated with anyone, take screenshots, then send them to someone after the fact.

EDIT: Plus, they are in violation of copyright laws for stealing intelectual material. They can shove their stupid disclai'mer up their ass.

Edited by redlion, 01 April 2005 - 02:11 PM.

#116 Stryyp

Stryyp
  • 2788 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 03:15 PM

I could go in, not being affiliated with anyone, take screenshots, then send them to someone after the fact.

EDIT: Plus, they are in violation of copyright laws for stealing intelectual material. They can shove their stupid disclai'mer up their ass.

View Post

I was about to say the same thing :p   I screenshotted everything and sent it to SL, so we have proof of all their illegal activity :p

#117 Guest_lordarchangelx_*

Guest_lordarchangelx_*

Posted 01 April 2005 - 05:31 PM

wtf. kyo?

why can't those lowlife tards get a life!

#118 Darkness

Darkness
  • 1432 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 05:37 PM

o.o They suck. Like, they REALLY suck. BADLY. <_< They can burn in hell <_<

Nice job guys, that was a really good plan. Yay for Styyp and Netbususer :p

#119 Attila

Attila
  • 135 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 08:56 PM

what the heck happened while I was gone that doenst make much sense to me casue I dont have a high vocabulary

#120 Twisted

Twisted
  • 115 posts

Posted 02 April 2005 - 06:03 AM

Yeah I always seen kyo as a respected member but now I know and great work on making that alert script and I hope that they are punished. They can have lots done to them now for posting warez and everything not only the thing about keyloggers and do they really think that they would be able to hack teh codex check lol and if they are still open some where else I sugest all programers should pack there files so it is I'mpossible to hex.

And Icey your right most keyloggers are undetectable. In my opinion the best way to detect a keylogger is a Fire Wall prefrebly McAffe or Zone Alarm

#121 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2005 - 12:48 PM

their disclai'mer doesnt help them at all, because their host still hosts them and they can choose to close them down or not. but it seems like something already has happened: http://ncd.nc.funpic.de/

also, they dont seem to learn :( , they were trying to ddos us yesterday :( ...after getting pwned so bad...they are right back at it...they say you can only take the horse to the whater...but u cant make hi'm drink.

#122 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2005 - 12:50 PM

their disclai'mer doesnt help them at all, because their host still hosts them and they can choose to close them down or not. but it seems like something already has happened: http://ncd.nc.funpic.de/

also, they dont seem to learn :( , they were trying to ddos us yesterday :( ...after getting pwned so bad...they are right back at it...they say you can only take the horse to the whater...but u cant make hi'm drink.

View Post

Talking of horses Hydro...

How do you know they were trying to DOS us? That's an illegal offence, sue sue sue.

#123 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2005 - 12:51 PM

Talking of horses Hydro...

How do you know they were trying to DOS us? That's an illegal offence, sue sue sue.

View Post

we have a screenshot of them admitting it to us...its on my home computer though...

and actually, that horse thing was just a coincidence... :p , my dad says it to me :D ...not what you are thinking... :shuriken:   :ph34r:

#124 Twisted

Twisted
  • 115 posts

Posted 02 April 2005 - 12:52 PM

You guys should so and you can tell by logs most hosts have them and if they don't then you can right a php script to do so. Oh by the way you guys should sew becuase you could use the money upgrade some stuff get more space and bandwith. Having extra is always good.

#125 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2005 - 12:53 PM

How stupid can you get to admitting it? Seriously I did have some respect for Dan, now I have none. I thought Kyo and Favedriver were cool members of codex, fricking scumbags.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users