Quantcast

Photo

Sexuality

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

Poll: What is your Sexuality. (65 member(s) have cast votes)

What is your Sexuality.

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#101 Charlie Hustle

Charlie Hustle
  • 1044 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 06:41 PM

An average Stallions penis is 36 inches long.

View Post

im the average stallion oh and im stright
may the horse be with you
because its with me

Edited by Master Shake, 19 May 2005 - 06:41 PM.

#102 dck

dck
  • 2361 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 06:43 PM

I like watching squirrels chasing each other on trees trying to have sex XD

EDIT: just found this: http://www.swr3.de/m..._bad_touch.html

View Post

Heh, it's black >_>

#103 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2005 - 03:46 AM

Me and my friends had a conversation about animal sex yesterday.. no idea why.. but apparently my friend watched a documentary on tortoises, and when they have sex they sound like 'abacus, abacus, aahh' ^_^

And here's a moral question.. is having sex with a hamburger beastiality or necrophilia?

#104 Brad

Brad
  • How about a magic trick?

• 4565 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 03:55 AM

that's my girl ^_^

asking the tough questions in life :p

#105 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2005 - 04:12 AM

But it's dead.. and a cow..

and I imagine that screwing roadkill would be difficult, as it's flat.. unless you have a whole wraparound idea. I've put too much thought into this :huh:

#106 Chris

Chris
  • 2235 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 04:21 AM

and I imagine that screwing roadkill would be difficult, as it's flat.. unless you have a whole wraparound idea. I've put too much thought into this :huh:

View Post

im trying to eat breakfest O_o

#107 Charlie Hustle

Charlie Hustle
  • 1044 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 04:41 AM

odd very odd

#108 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 1625 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 04:56 AM

View Post

You could blow it back up again. ^_^

#109 jillian

jillian
  • 1160 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 11:09 AM

Bi here. im not sure though, I've never been with another girl but I think it could happen easily. And actually im not sure how attracted to guys I am sexually. I had a boyfriend but I never really had a big sex drive with him.

My area is extremely homophobic and conservative in those ways. I believe thers'a nothing wrong with homosexuality and I have constant urges to wring the necks of people who do. :)

I would like to note - though im sure someone else has (sorry for not reading the whole three pages :p ) - the girls who almost always say "well straight but whatever it could happen" and boys who are almost always so afraid to admit any tendencies whatsoever. It's funny.

#110 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2005 - 12:06 PM

Most girls on here have said that they wouldn't rule out being bi.. you're right, the differences are quite funny. I was surprised at the guys who said they wouldn't rule it out.. they have my total respect ^_^

#111 jillian

jillian
  • 1160 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 12:23 PM

Agreed! :) I know no bi guys in real life but im sure someone "that secure in his masculinity" aka not a silly, generally homophobic person, would be fun to hang with. And to girl/boy-watch with me. heh.

uh... this isn't spam... at all.

#112 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2005 - 03:36 PM

I just don't find men sexually attractive in any way, and people complain that im too uptight in my masculinity, I say bollocks to that, I've worn lots of make up before, doesn't make me gay.

And im not homophobic, im not scared of my house.

#113 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2005 - 04:17 PM

im pretty homophobic and conservative... lol (I generally accept people's choices though..)

I've worn lots of make up before

One of the things I would NEVER do. :p

#114 414de7fe6

414de7fe6
  • 2559 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 04:29 PM

Me and my friends had a conversation about animal sex yesterday.. no idea why.. but apparently my friend watched a documentary on tortoises, and when they have sex they sound like 'abacus, abacus, aahh' ^_^

And here's a moral question.. is having sex with a hamburger beastiality or necrophilia?

View Post

...ROFLMFAO. I just fell off my chair xD

I still cant stop laughing at that..

#115 jillian

jillian
  • 1160 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 09:05 PM

I just don't find men sexually attractive in any way, and people complain that im too uptight in my masculinity, I say bollocks to that, I've worn lots of make up before, doesn't make me gay.

And im not homophobic, im not scared of my house.

View Post

Frizz - I love you anyway because you're so utterly sexy that you being a sexual caveman is made up by it. ;)

I know a kid who I realized reminds me exactly of you. He's a total CENSORED to me in most cases - in fact, in public I'd say he hates me and I hate him back, because we always alternate between shouting at each other, making snide comments, and making lewd sexual references to show our dominance. But he's really just a snuggle bunny. I don't know why I shared this with you or why you remind me of him. <3 I missed you though!!

oh and yeah I also understand what you mean by just plain being straight. My ex was, even though he acted like the most flambouyant bi guy you ever saw. He was just straight, couldn't help it. I like the continuum sort of idea of sexuality, that there's females and males you're attracted to and people just gravitate somewhere.

I watched a study on beauty on the Discovery channel and men generally like women with as much estrogen showing in the face as possible, but oddly, women tend to also like a bit more estrogen in the face, not PURE testosteroney features. Men with a bit of estrogen, it seems, have traditionally stayed around to help raise kids longer than 'manly men.' This may have something to do with the fact that women tend to allow bi tendencies whereas men despise the idea of it. Of course, society ingrained it in our psyches...

womp. im too serious nowadays. It comes from doing reports. Nyeh. I need... like... video games. :D

#116 roflmao

roflmao
  • 319 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 09:59 PM

Im straight... I think O.o;

Edited by roflmao, 20 May 2005 - 10:00 PM.

#117 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2005 - 08:08 AM

I'm straight, no chance on changing that.I know a few bi/gay peeps.

Im straight but... im not so straight theres no chance id ever go into bi or lesbien. But im not sure. For now im straight.

View Post

And icy, your a guy, you can't be lesbo.

#118 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2005 - 08:11 AM

I'm straight, no chance on changing that.I know a few bi/gay peeps.
And icy, your a guy, you can't be lesbo.

View Post

Lol, Icey is a chick.

#119 acidtears

acidtears
  • 889 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 10:55 AM

I always thought I was the only bi here

looks like I was wrong wrong wrong

#120 Stew

Stew
  • 626 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 05:19 PM

Straight.

Anyone here believe that you're "born gay"?  I was just reading a pamphlet about homosexuality, and it totally disproved the argument that homosexuality is genetic.

Fact:Identical twins have identical genes.

In a study of identical twins where at least one of the twins was gay, results showed that in 52% of cases, only one of the twins was gay, and the other was not.  They both have the same genes, so the argument that homosexuality is genetic is false.

Also, the other research used to argue from a pro-gay standpoint refers to a study of 30 cadavres.  Some of the gay men had smaller neurons than the straight men in one point of the brain.  However, several of the gay men actually hard larger ones than the straight men.  And some of the straight men had smaller ones than the gay men. 

Judge for yourself, the facts are there.

About "homophobia":  Homophobia is not saying gay marriage is wrong.  Condemning homosexuality does not make you afraid of it.  This term is used way too much.  It makes me mad when I see posters that say, "homophobia hurts" that show people being cruel to gay people. That is not homophobia.

Edited by Stew, 21 May 2005 - 05:25 PM.

#121 Sham

Sham
  • 1055 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 05:44 PM

Homophobia is when you are scared of gay people.

And I think that gay people just have a feeling inside. Everyone is different. I hate it when people say that gays "choose to be gay" because its not like you choose things. If I could, I would "choose" to like hot chocolate, but I just can't. I dont like it. lol Stupid comparison but thats how I feel.

#122 jillian

jillian
  • 1160 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 07:22 PM

Sham, that actually is a pretty accurate comparison. *grin* I believe that's all gay/straight is - a preference.

#123 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2005 - 11:50 PM

Straight.

Anyone here believe that you're "born gay"?  I was just reading a pamphlet about homosexuality, and it totally disproved the argument that homosexuality is genetic.

Fact:Identical twins have identical genes.

In a study of identical twins where at least one of the twins was gay, results showed that in 52% of cases, only one of the twins was gay, and the other was not.  They both have the same genes, so the argument that homosexuality is genetic is false.

View Post

Not entirely. Homosexuality could be down to a gene mutation, which wouldn't be the same in identical twins. There's a lot going for the idea that homosexuality is genetic- I believe the latest experiments were trying to show that it was a mutation on the X chromosome.

#124 Svenne

Svenne
  • 196 posts

Posted 22 May 2005 - 02:28 AM

I tought is that you fall in love with a person. Not on a gender.
So I'm Bisexual. I'm proud of it to.
I had a few relations with girls and boys. And about the sex, Damm I love about of them.

I'M A BISEXUAL MEN.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users