umm harley sill think I cant beat them?

Posted Image

#2 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2005 - 07:59 PM

Fricking nice sig dude :thumbsup: cept..the text sucks.

#3 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2005 - 08:01 PM

Fricking nice sig dude :thumbsup: cept..the text sucks.

View Post

actually I like the text O_o ...I like the sig all around.

#4 Corrupt

Corrupt
  • 52 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 08:11 PM

yea dude that things awesome ur really talented :-)

#5 haif0sh0

haif0sh0
  • 497 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 08:28 PM

the corner of the text kinda choppy but its great 10/10

#6 Xiphos

Xiphos
  • 3365 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 09:51 PM

yea dude that things awesome ur really talented :-)

View Post

only because you taught me

#7 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2005 - 10:04 PM

yea I was just thinking how the text looks like from the sigs corrupt posted on his intro thread.

anyways , its nice  8/10

#8 Corrupt

Corrupt
  • 52 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 10:12 PM

well its good lookin text imo

#9 Harley

Harley
  • 3138 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 11:17 PM

I just wont verse you, you keep running you mouth saying you can beat everyone in the AGT because you have a new "master".

Sheesh get a life xiphos.

THis is everything he wrote to me beginning to end. Its obvious that he dosn't like anyone in the AGT just thinks he's the best.

After I challenged him:

Xiphos:
the thing is we cnat have a battle u can only have it against agt, and soon after I beat every member of agt, their advanced gfx team wont be so advanced if a non agt member beat all of them, u can join me if u like.

Me:
No thanks, I was just looking for one final battle before I fully retired.

Xiphos:
dont retire I need an accomplice to help me prove that agt...is nothing special

Me:
What are you talking about AGT is nothing special..

Xiphos:
well if u think about it, people are on agt. and to tell u the truth some of the people on agt are worse than us. I just won againt jillianwho is agt in a gfx battle proving jillian is worse than me, but she is on agt. I could beat alex, ali, kim, fox, and even my old master dragon, but I have a new master, he is better than xeno, bahbuu, and jamie, and when I beat them in gfx batles, I will prove, that even though I am not on agt, and they wont accept me because it is soooo hard to get on, that agt is nothing special. closedeyes.gif

Me:
First you couldn't beat Alex, Ali, Kim, Foxy, Xenocyde, Bahbuu or jamie if you life depended on it. Stop running your mouth saying everyone in AGT sucks. They are in there becaue they are good, your not in there because you keep saying you are better than everyone. You suck at graphics over numerous points that you keep doing. Jillian only lost because she has a life and dosn't do graphics ever second of her life. Unlike you, in a re comp jillian would be able to beat you easily. I bet my life on it.

Xiphos:
im tellin u bro, with my new master I will win

Me:
Yeah.. Right whatever. Good luck with that..

#10 Bahbuu

Bahbuu
  • 2028 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 02:57 AM

... *looks at harley's post*

anyways... nice sig :) I really like it

and in my personal opinion.. SO WHAT if you can win all of us!? does it really matter?! ...

sorry, I just had to say it... lol...

but I really like your sig :) seems like you got a great teacher there ;)

#11 XenoCyde

XenoCyde
  • 4223 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 03:24 AM

umm harley sill think I cant beat them?
Posted Image

View Post

You obviously havnt seen any of my latest works have you?
Stop bein so bigheaded before I have to pwn ur ass.

And noway you will beat all of the AGT.

Back to the sig, too simple, small backgroudn with a pic on it, motion blur over the top maybe an overlay blending layer with sum massive text ;)

.. And Harley dont retire ;) your to good already just keep on improving if u give up now u will forget everything  :shuriken:

Im real crap compared to some of the real 'Masters' .. Fallen, Tzer, dep, etc etc..

#12 Xiphos

Xiphos
  • 3365 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 04:57 AM

Back to the sig, too simple, small backgroudn with a pic on it, motion blur over the top maybe an overlay blending layer with sum massive text ;)

.. And Harley dont retire ;) your to good already just keep on improving if u give up now u will forget everything  :shuriken:

Im real crap compared to some of the real 'Masters' .. Fallen, Tzer, dep, etc etc..

View Post

I can try  >_<, and no ur not, ur really good xeno.

I don't know why we should have the division of agt and gfx, and dragon said u have to be invited, but im not gonna bribe anyone thats just gay, I mean I guess the only way I can prove myself is by beating agt members in battles, and even though you keep flaming me simon, I have to agrees you are good at gfx, and if dragon says we can I will battle you. I guess I said agt is nothin special  because I was upset, I realy dont see what is so special but at the same time I want to be on agt. :w00t:  crazy isnt it

#13 Bahbuu

Bahbuu
  • 2028 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 05:08 AM

I doubt xeno wanted to be that direct to you

but you really have to stop bragging that you WILL (or try to) beat all the AGT

I agree that you have awesome gfx skills and obviously you're 'teacher' as well :)
but it doesn't help if you just keep saying you will beat everyone and stuff...

I don't disagree that you might beat me, ofcourse! I suck <_<

but do try to be more modest.......
yes.. I guess that's it.. lol.... modesty?

and it's not about BRIBING.. .. wut the heck.... -.-
and agt isn't JUST graphics.......... well maybe it should be... but it isn't

if you're good at graphics, you will have a chance to become AGT
but there's also one element you need to have to beomce AGT...
it's good attitude...

#14 Jamie

Jamie
  • 1233 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 05:12 AM

Winning a battle/contest does NOT make you any more better then anyone else. so stfu  <_<

#15 Dagron

Dagron
  • 1501 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 05:39 AM

Firsty : Who the CRANBERRIES is Dragon, Secondly : Wtf is with you calling somone your "Master" thta just creeps me out :S , Thridly : Wtf is AGT? And Lastly : Harley why did you say I was proabalby better than you at Gfx, When you could Pwn my ass in like, A Matter of seconds!

#16 Bahbuu

Bahbuu
  • 2028 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 05:52 AM

I can only answer your no.1 and 3

1) dragon, is blazindragon, the gfx leader :)
3) AGT, Advanced graphics team

#17 XenoCyde

XenoCyde
  • 4223 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 05:57 AM

I can try  >_<, and no ur not, ur really good xeno.

I don't know why we should have the division of agt and gfx, and dragon said u have to be invited, but im not gonna bribe anyone thats just gay, I mean I guess the only way I can prove myself is by beating agt members in battles, and even though you keep flaming me simon, I have to agrees you are good at gfx, and if dragon says we can I will battle you. I guess I said agt is nothin special  because I was upset, I realy dont see what is so special but at the same time I want to be on agt. :w00t:  crazy isnt it

View Post

I cant remember but I think I voted for u In the AGT, Tbh you shud have no prob gettin on it, Just dont be tooo over bigheaded :)

lol  :ermm:

#18 Xiphos

Xiphos
  • 3365 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 06:25 AM

ok its just I dont think im good at all, I need to imrpove so much, at first dragon tutored me, but he was starting out also so he didnt know all he knows today. that why I got corrupts help, and I guess were pretty good firends now after talking, I have to say corrupt is a kool cat

#19 Ender

Ender
  • 4323 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 06:28 AM

Stop being so arrogant. This is EXACTLY why we were so effing hesitant in putting in Graphics Battles. People will get all big headed and gloat about being better/beating someone. So shut your mouth before you ruin the experience for everyone else.

#20 Xiphos

Xiphos
  • 3365 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 06:54 AM

Stop being so arrogant. This is EXACTLY why we were so effing hesitant in putting in Graphics Battles. People will get all big headed and gloat about being better/beating someone. So shut your mouth before you ruin the experience for everyone else.

View Post

ur a bit late no offense I got the point

#21 Hater_Boxden

Hater_Boxden
  • 1156 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 06:58 AM

Awesome man I like the render its very vivid but im not feeling the text at all 8.578454349584389583/10

#22 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2005 - 06:58 AM

Awesome sig, as long as it has Nintendo I like it actually.

#23 Corrupt

Corrupt
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 07:34 AM

View Post

is it bad to have big text?

#24 Ender

Ender
  • 4323 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 07:36 AM

ur a bit late no offense I got the point

View Post

I wasn't so sure considering that you were boasting about being better than everyone, then saying that you weren't good at all...

#25 XenoCyde

XenoCyde
  • 4223 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 08:16 AM

is it bad to have big text?

View Post

no..?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users