Photo

Private Member Application Results

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

#26 DarkSpyke

DarkSpyke
  • 128 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 05:37 PM

What are Private Members? What makes it so special? If anyone can explan this to me it would be great. I would also like to learn how to become one.

#27 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2004 - 05:43 PM

What are Private Members? What makes it so special? If anyone can explan this to me it would be great. I would also like to learn how to become one.

private members are another level of membership that allows you to get better artmoney tutorials and better programs as well...with this membership also comes more respect...

you can become one by applying for the position...every month, applications go out...and you need to be a member for 2 months and have atleast 2.5 posts per day...

#28 DarkSpyke

DarkSpyke
  • 128 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 06:58 PM

private members are another level of membership that allows you to get better artmoney tutorials and better programs as well...with this membership also comes more respect...

you can become one by applying for the position...every month, applications go out...and you need to be a member for 2 months and have atleast 2.5 posts per day...

I see, thank you. I'll try to become one as soon as I can though it doesn't sound easy. Congrats to all those who became Private Members. Another thing, I feel stupid asking this, but what is artmoney?

#29 Shivi

Shivi
  • 436 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 07:00 PM

Congrats To Everyone that got in! Val don't really need to apply next month now, huh? ^_^

#30 supatyson

supatyson
  • 1959 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 11:55 PM

Congratulations to all who made ti and next month guidelines are gonna change to 3 months! hehehehehe! Nah just kidding

#31 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 June 2004 - 03:03 AM

Congrats To Everyone that got in! Val don't really need to apply next month now, huh? :)

I probably will actually.. I have new buttons to press... or I'll muck something up.. or be too lenient.. or go on a power trip..  :( scared now!

#32 Hidden.Elf

Hidden.Elf
  • 1797 posts

Posted 11 June 2004 - 04:07 AM

I see, thank you. I'll try to become one as soon as I can though it doesn't sound easy. Congrats to all those who became Private Members. Another thing, I feel stupid asking this, but what is artmoney?

Artmoney is a hacking program that we use on neopets games. Our hacking team comes up with ways to defeat the challenge in the games, therefore making a lot of np ;)

by the way: Congrats to all of the new private members!

Posted 11 June 2004 - 12:19 PM

I'm gona be gone for 2 weeks starting on the 23rd... so I wont be able to apply unless someone gets in my application for me

#34 snark22

snark22
  • 93 posts

Posted 13 June 2004 - 02:11 PM

:)

Sorry I haven't been on for a few days. Between my computer and aol dial up, I'm ready to jurt something. Hopefully everything will be straightened out in a few weeks and I can be around more.

Thanks again :D

Woohoooo

#35 ice_deleted

ice_deleted
  • 136 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 06:19 PM

Congrats! :( .  Blah; I can't apply on August 1st because I signed up June 5th! ;) . That wouldn't be two months.  Oh well.  I'll strive for september 8)

#36 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2004 - 06:26 PM

Congrats! :( .  Blah; I can't apply on August 1st because I signed up June 5th! ;) . That wouldn't be two months.  Oh well.  I'll strive for september 8)

actually...you can apply in august...were lenient about dates...it should be AROUND 2 months...you shouldnt be punished because of when you joined :p

#37 Darkness

Darkness
  • 1432 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 06:46 PM

yay, in a few days I can apply, I've been waiting forever!! ;) Congrats to the new Private members, I congradulate you a month late :(

#38 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2004 - 04:08 PM

Jaf?? of all ppl...did u see his application?? for what makes u different from other mems he sed sum like My big purple hat or sum about the hat?? What the hell..I think everone besides hi'm was a good pick.Congrats..GO FROSTY_195

#39 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2004 - 11:39 AM

congrats to all who made it :clapping:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users