Photo

Attention!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic

#26 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 01:16 PM

Thank goodness. I was thinking this community was going to fall apart. :innocent:

#27 Guest_unused_*

Guest_unused_*

Posted 09 June 2004 - 01:17 PM

we will disbecauses lemony aaswell  yes but its been frizzle and lemony making alot of arguments and agrovating eachover lemony has also sent me alot of messages about frizzle on msn and I dont want/need to hear it even now frizzle is banned he still tryed  to CENSORED about hi'm this morning its constant there as bad as eachover + he almost made hidden leave witch was  uncalled for.... but we will see later

#28 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2004 - 01:18 PM

we will disbecauses lemony aaswell  yes

Thankyou!!

#29 Guest_unused_*

Guest_unused_*

Posted 09 June 2004 - 01:20 PM

we will disbecauses lemony aaswell  yes

Thankyou!!

its only cos ur my lil anglel :innocent: and u flurtered ur eyes when u asked. :(

#30 Frosty

Frosty
  • 1521 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 01:20 PM

I wouldn't happen to be the other member to disbecauses would I?

#31 Guest_unused_*

Guest_unused_*

Posted 09 June 2004 - 01:21 PM

I'm not  saying who it is but I will nser u to put u at ease no its not u...

#32 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 01:38 PM

Ithink I know who it is but I'm not saying. There are obvious hints to it (unless I'm blatantly wrong as per usual)

#33 Guest_unused_*

Guest_unused_*

Posted 09 June 2004 - 01:46 PM

I hope u all know that my user buyer would of been released today if this hadnt all cracked off now I gotta find some other ti'me to debug/tweak it GRR!

#34 powerman5000

powerman5000
  • 577 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 01:48 PM

I bet that other member's me...as I did kinda start this whole mess

#35 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2004 - 01:49 PM

Well, good luck with all the debugging!

#36 Guest_unused_*

Guest_unused_*

Posted 09 June 2004 - 01:50 PM

gotta do it tommorow lookily my manage has givin me friday off for debugging hehe
shadowlink also has a copy of the source that hes working on I belive (if he 2 isnt been put off by 2day :innocent: )

did u get my text val I was testiig if it was u either ur to poor u didnt know who it was or  u were two overwhelmed with joy  to txt back.. :(

#37 freakymama

freakymama
  • 567 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 01:53 PM

Me being a newie, there is only one person I don't agree with on some of their posted messages, the rest seem pretty awsome to me. You guys got it under control. Keep up the good work. Maybe when someone is on the verge of being banned, take a pole and then the admins make the final decision and thats that.

#38 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 01:55 PM

I bet that other member's me...as I did kinda start this whole mess

If it's who I think it is you're safe.

#39 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2004 - 02:00 PM

I think I'm thinking along the same lines.. but we're getting :innocent: here, we should all be happy Lemony might be comnig back!

#40 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2004 - 02:01 PM

lol. I can't think of anyone. Oh well, I'll let the administrators deal with it so it doesn't disturb me. As a wise person has said "No point getting worked up over something you can't control"

#41 Guest_Millsy_*

Guest_Millsy_*

Posted 09 June 2004 - 02:07 PM

Man, everyone has jsut started leaving since reggiewolf did.... we are falling apart!

#42 Hidden.Elf

Hidden.Elf
  • 1797 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 03:06 PM

Condensed version of events: Lemony posted a convo between hi'm and Frizzle, with Frizz saying H.elf would let hi'm back on.
Everyone was pissed off by this, which upset H.Elf, because he thought people were saying he was a bad admin. It also led to about 10 people (incl me) saying that if Frizz came back, they would leave.

Then, Sloth and Rdd appeared, Typhoon and Lemony exploded, mass topic closing, shouting and arguing ensued.

:innocent:

thats mostly right except for I didn't say I was GOING to let Frizzle back in... I said I was going to talk to the other admins about letting frizzle back in. :blink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users