Quantcast

>>>>read Me Important<<<<<

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_unused_*

Guest_unused_*

Posted 09 June 2004 - 11:43 AM

ok I'm tired of being  disrespected here yes I may only be a person but I'm also an admin and I'm having to put up with s*** like sloth telling me to stfu and hes not enforcing rules

then to top it all off ur all CENSOREDing at eachover about stupid things heres the actions taken

lemony = banned
sloth = I really wanted to ban u but u got other admins behind u somehow

I would like everyone to lay off frizzle aswell if u guys didnt have it in for hi'm alot of the stuff he said would of been taken as a joke.....

any disrespectful comments towars me or other admin will result in swift harsh action if any other admins do not like this then its tough I'm sick to death of making a action then having it reversed

this is my last straw this was going to be my leaving post and codex was gonna be shutdown (at least at this server)  but I was convinced otherwise by frizzle.

#2 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 11:46 AM

ok I'm tired of being  disrespected here yes I may only be a person but I'm also an admin and I'm having to put up with s*** like sloth telling me to stfu and hes not enforcing rules

then to top it all off ur all CENSOREDing at eachover about stupid things heres the actions taken

lemony = banned
sloth = I really wanted to ban u but u got other admins behind u somehow

I would like everyone to lay off frizzle aswell if u guys didnt have it in for hi'm alot of the stuff he said would of been taken as a joke.....

any disrespectful comments towars me or other admin will result in swift harsh action if any other admins do not like this then its tough I'm sick to death of making a action then having it reversed

this is my last straw this was going to be my leaving post and codex was gonna be shutdown (at least at this server)  but I was convinced otherwise by frizzle.

Nice one... admins (actually an ADMIN) associating with frizzle...
and I don't know why you are the only person here that hates me the most :blink:

#3 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2004 - 11:46 AM

I agree with most of what you've said, but Lemony? Banned? Can't you just suspend hi'm for a while instead? Or not at all?

And Sloth.. ix-nay on the rizzle-fay

Rdd: :notworthy:

Edited by Valensin, 09 June 2004 - 11:48 AM.

#4 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2004 - 11:47 AM

You guys better respect RDD or you are not going to have a NeoCodex anymore. Sloth and RDD, get along. Frizzle is dead (dead as in banned :p ). Lemony is going to be I guess....... Jeez, can't everybody get along?!?!?!  :help:

#5 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 11:47 AM

1) I agree with your feelings on sloth
2) I think it was a bit harsh on Lemony
3) I'm still annoyed with Frizzle after insulting me and my family

#6 Guest_Anon_*

Guest_Anon_*

Posted 09 June 2004 - 11:49 AM

Lemony? That's a crap decision and too harsh.

#7 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2004 - 11:52 AM

I agree in some ways sloth...you do disrespect rdd a LOT ... and I guess I really havent said anything yet but I will now...you need to not do that anymore...especially banning hi'm from irc...wtf was that...hes an admin!!!

ill talk to you tonight rdd...dont do anything until then please...

#8 Guest_unused_*

Guest_unused_*

Posted 09 June 2004 - 11:53 AM

its my desision to stop all this crap many of u dont know the ful story so ull have to live with that and thx for the support ali ;)

#9 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2004 - 11:54 AM

its my desision to stop all this crap many of u dont know the ful story so ull have to live with that and thx for the support ali ;)

I know I probably dont :( ...but can we just talk tonight?  ;)

#10 DarkSpyke

DarkSpyke
  • 128 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 11:54 AM

Lemony? Why ban Lemony? Oh well, it's not my choice anyway...

#11 Jaf

Jaf
  • 1654 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 11:56 AM

Does that mean another member got removed from codex? ;)
Well It's up to our superiors to decide who doesn't deserve to be here or not...
Well RDD just for the record I respect you and all the other admins

My 2 cents

#12 Guest_unused_*

Guest_unused_*

Posted 09 June 2004 - 11:57 AM

yer sure ill be awake I want to disbecauses some staff aswell ..well ill chat tonight any idea what ti'me in gmt

#13 dash

dash
  • 294 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 11:57 AM

omg? wtf? Why did you ban lemony?? What did he do?

#14 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 11:58 AM

You guys better respect RDD or you are not going to have a NeoCodex anymore. Sloth and RDD, get along. Frizzle is dead (dead as in banned ;) ). Lemony is going to be I guess....... Jeez, can't everybody get along?!?!?!  ;)

I REALLY don't understand why rdd hates me =/

by the way:

I agree in some ways sloth...you do disrespect rdd a LOT ... and I guess I really havent said anything yet but I will now...you need to not do that anymore...especially banning hi'm from irc...wtf was that...hes an admin!!!

Hydro, my ISP appears to have blocked all ports in the 6660-6670 range, so... :(

#15 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2004 - 12:02 PM

I'm gonna take the easy option here. I am going to be a hairy toed hippy that loves everyone.

;) I love you all! :(

#16 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 12:06 PM

You've been disrespecting hi'm, read the first post! And Lemony was banned because he said he was leaving and I'm nto sure hi'm and RDD had the best relationship. And RDD, it was my number, I got your text.

#17 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2004 - 12:06 PM

yer sure ill be awake I want to disbecauses some staff aswell ..well ill chat tonight any idea what ti'me in gmt

around 10-11 pm gmt...I know thats kinda late but we really gotta talk and sort this s*** out...

just a note to all members, whether you like our decision or not...this one will be final...though we are usually open to change...this one wont be open...I know this is drastic but its to ensure that there isnt people running around saying I'm LEAVING!! because of a decision we make..

realize that we want to make this community fun for all...not just the older users on here :)

#18 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 12:13 PM

just a note to all members, whether you like our decision or not...this one will be final...though we are usually open to change...this one wont be open...I know this is drastic but its to ensure that there isnt people running around saying I'm LEAVING!! because of a decision we make..

realize that we want to make this community fun for all...not just the older users on here ;)

wth do u mean? :confused2:
(about rdd): It's not since today, so...

#19 Jaf

Jaf
  • 1654 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 12:22 PM

I'm gonna take the easy option here. I am going to be a hairy toed hippy that loves everyone.

;) I love you all! :(

Smart cookie....

I luv u all (in a non-sexual way)

#20 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2004 - 12:23 PM

I mean exactly what I said...were not open to disbecausesion on what we decide tonight...but know that it will be the best for all members...

there may be exceptions and we will specify those, if they do occur. ;)

#21 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 12:24 PM

Forums are like my second family and right now, we're going through a period of turmoil. Hold tight and we'll get past this. Come on guys we're tougher than this!

#22 NP_craver

NP_craver
  • 501 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 12:34 PM

well we shuld be tougher den dis, we need to stop fighting and work as a community wuld

#23 XenoCyde

XenoCyde
  • 4223 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 12:50 PM

wtf Lba..

#24 freakymama

freakymama
  • 567 posts

Posted 09 June 2004 - 02:45 PM

Hydro, what cha sayin older users. R U meaning like REAL OLDER users? Ha ha ha

#25 Hidden.Elf

Hidden.Elf