Quantcast

Photo

Soda....

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

Poll: what soda do you prefer? (34 member(s) have cast votes)

what soda do you prefer?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#26 Darkness

Darkness
  • 1432 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 06:52 AM

Sprite and Dr. Pepper... I hate coke... makes me wanna :puke:

Edited by Darkness, 12 June 2004 - 06:53 AM.

#27 Fear

Fear
  • 57 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 07:44 AM

I like it all! That's how I get all of my sugar rushes. I mean there's nothing like wakeing up in the moring and being to tired to do anything, so I just drink a can of something and I get my sugar rush to start me off. lol, who needs coffee.

#28 TheWu

TheWu
  • 2243 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 08:49 AM

I love Dr. Pepper, had it tonight with dinner and my next favorite would be Coke, But it has to be in a bottle so I can shake it up and make it flat.

Yeah  :D . Someti'mes the sodas are too carbonated, so I either take like 1 sip every 10 seconds, or let it flatten after a while.

#29 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2004 - 12:56 PM

I know.. I know.. I have to get my American mates to buy it for me during the week.. tell you what other drink owns.. Still Fanta Lemon.. I've only ever found it in Cyprus in cartons when I lived there.. but it is sooooo nice  :D

#30 Guest_unused_*

Guest_unused_*

Posted 12 June 2004 - 01:09 PM

I prefer coke I used to like pesi but I had some the other day and decided ive gone off it.

I also like a drink called "Rio" that ive started to but cos u get 15% free lol

#31 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 01:43 PM

In my opinion, DR. Pepper tastes like crap. I hate drinking it. I like pepsi and coke. Overall I like pepsi better :(

Posted 12 June 2004 - 04:21 PM

I dun care what kind of soda I drink I like most of em and I preffer spite over all though

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users