Mumei
  • 3545 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 02:25 AM

QUOTE (omelete_de_cenoura @ May 23 2008, 08:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
link for control pad is not working anymore. wacko.gif
anyone got a mirror or somethin'?

the link is working fine - i've just tested it myself
http://msdn.microsof...y/ms968493.aspx

the alternate link has been taken down tho, i'll remove that when i get a chance

#278 Idontknoe

Idontknoe
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 02:31 AM

My user and pass?

Connecting to neocodex.... 4
Failed to logon to neocodex

#279 gossamer

gossamer
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 06:18 AM

wacko.gif Heyyy none of the downloads are working for me (i've tried money tree grabber/pyramid autopayer/etc) and i either get that error thing where it says it has to close (send/dontsend) or something tell me something is wrong with dll. I hate that blasted dll!
I've download all the things im supposed to first, plus anything else it suggests, and im still having problems. *sigh* Am i being dumb? Or is it my computer?
biggrin.gif Thanks

#280 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2008 - 05:37 AM

All of a sudden the Codex Checks have started saying I am not allowed to use programs blink.gif

Anyone else having this problem?

#281 words_unsaid

words_unsaid
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 10:53 AM

QUOTE (gossamer @ Jun 19 2008, 09:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wacko.gif Heyyy none of the downloads are working for me (i've tried money tree grabber/pyramid autopayer/etc) and i either get that error thing where it says it has to close (send/dontsend) or something tell me something is wrong with dll. I hate that blasted dll!
I've download all the things im supposed to first, plus anything else it suggests, and im still having problems. *sigh* Am i being dumb? Or is it my computer?
biggrin.gif Thanks

Yep, I'm getting the same thing. I've downloaded everything, but they won't open. They come up on my desktop as a .rar file and I can't open them with anything.

#282 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2008 - 10:55 AM

QUOTE (words_unsaid @ Jul 7 2008, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep, I'm getting the same thing. I've downloaded everything, but they won't open. They come up on my desktop as a .rar file and I can't open them with anything.

lol if that wasn't your first post I'd help.

#283 words_unsaid

words_unsaid
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 11:14 AM

QUOTE (Randomness @ Jul 7 2008, 01:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol if that wasn't your first post I'd help.

Lol, I figured it out. I just downloaded a program to convert .rar files and it's working now.

#284 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2008 - 11:15 AM

At least your not stupid lol.
Post some alright dude, don't just use our programs. You'll like it here wink.gif

#285 words_unsaid

words_unsaid
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 11:41 AM

Oh yeah, I definitely plan on posting =]

#286 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2008 - 11:42 AM

QUOTE (words_unsaid @ Jul 7 2008, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, I figured it out. I just downloaded a program to convert .rar files and it's working now.

Yeah, WinRAR is the most common program to open those files with. tongue.gif

#287 Vegas

Vegas
  • Why So Serious?

• 2323 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2008 - 06:21 PM

Weird. Everytime I run robert's make me rich, I get the Code:A905-Reference:-914 Warning:CodexCheck Validation Failed. I turned off the firewall and then for some reason it works. With the firewall on though, I have ran padora's abers and dicearooer with no problem. I was able to run make me rich a week ago once with no prob, with the firewall on I think, before it was taken down.

Any suggestions on what to program to put into the trusted firewall list? Those mentioned are already on.

#288 bromez

bromez
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:49 AM

my neocodex is failing when logging in?

#289 oddish

oddish
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:53 PM

I think some of the programs have now been restricted so that only private users are allowed to use them. I'm having the same problem with Padora's USAB.

#290 TheLegendaryWolf

TheLegendaryWolf
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 06:11 PM

Um... The control pad wont let me dl it and at the end of dl it says Windows 32 is not working.... cancel windows/close

#291 storm7381

storm7381
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:33 PM

none of my programs requireing neocodex wil let me log in either and i have been with this site for a long time but seeing as how there is so much crap going on about when you can use the programs and requirements constantly going up i dont thing ill be here much longer not to mention i have had the hardest time getting help from hardly anyone here when i have a problem with a program because i dont post 24-7 but unfortunately i cant because i have limited time on a computer so if the reason why i cant use my programs now is because of the posts then i wont be staying as its not right ad not fair to those who cant be on here all the time

#292 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:37 PM

QUOTE (storm7381 @ Oct 30 2008, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
none of my programs requireing neocodex wil let me log in either and i have been with this site for a long time but seeing as how there is so much crap going on about when you can use the programs and requirements constantly going up i dont thing ill be here much longer not to mention i have had the hardest time getting help from hardly anyone here when i have a problem with a program because i dont post 24-7 but unfortunately i cant because i have limited time on a computer so if the reason why i cant use my programs now is because of the posts then i wont be staying as its not right ad not fair to those who cant be on here all the time

Edit: Misread your post. We have to put restrictions on programs, otherwise there would be no goals for those that are involved in the community. If you can't be active on Codex then I'm afraid you'll have to stick with Member programs. How did you get programs you can't access though?

Edited by SidaZoid, 30 October 2008 - 12:39 PM.

#293 storm7381

storm7381
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:41 PM

all programs from this site does but not all neopet programs require it

i have been here when the programs first come out on member programs i have make me rich and visit me daily and neither will let me log in anymore

#294 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:43 PM

QUOTE (storm7381 @ Oct 30 2008, 08:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
all programs from this site does but not all neopet programs require it

Some of our programs were removed a while ago because they no longer worked. If it's an old program then this might be the case. Check the Member section of the downloads to see what we have now.

Edit: Ok that's not because of your rank, you should still be able to access those. Are you typing your details correct? Maybe try re-installing CodexCheck.

#295 storm7381

storm7381
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:46 PM

already have they are not there anymore and they worked until today as i ran them yesterday afternoon and they worked perfectly the only programs on member is ones i wont use because they will get you froze easier as i have learned yet the 2 i have i have used for over a year and not gotten froze once

the details are right but will try uninstalling then reinstalling really quick

#296 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:53 PM

QUOTE (storm7381 @ Oct 30 2008, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
already have they are not there anymore and they worked until today as i ran them yesterday afternoon and they worked perfectly the only programs on member is ones i wont use because they will get you froze easier as i have learned yet the 2 i have i have used for over a year and not gotten froze once

the details are right but will try uninstalling then reinstalling really quick

Lol, they're not in the member section because they'll get you iced tongue.gif They're there because they don't offer a feature that's as good as the programs higher up.

#297 storm7381

storm7381
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:59 PM

reinstalling didnt work either and what i meant on those other programs in that neopets is watching for them more closely than the daily and neopoint programs also i have it set up so that i run them in specific intervals where it looks as though it is all legit one day i make 60k off of it but if i run it the second day i only get 20k and i have never been bothered about them so far but the kaodatie feeder or however you spell that lol and the trainers i have been instantly iced on on many occassions so i refuse to use them

#298 hungryhippo

hungryhippo
  • 414 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 11:56 AM

So all of the sudden today the codex checker isn't letting me login....I tried to use an autopricer that i use nearly every day and codex checker said that it failed to log on to neocodex...help?

#299 MooForYou

MooForYou
  • 62 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 01:19 AM

It works VERY fine.. didn't get any error except its loads slow today ONLY.

#300 BillyMays

BillyMays
  • 211 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 03:24 PM

stuck on verifying program

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users