Photo

NeoQuest II Helper v1.1.0

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

#26 christine

christine
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 06:25 PM

I don't that x would affect the game.... after u click start a new page usually comes out..

#27 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 01:38 PM

Critical Error Occured:0

I got that error untill I extracted all of the files.. then it worked very nicely.. you should try it..

second: the red X? try moving 1 space left or right... when I start up the program I get the red x too. but then the map shows up...
and firefox 1.6 is on the list.. the very bottom (you have to scroll down) I just tried it and it works fr me eather way.. makes no diffrence if I select firefox or leave it blank

Edited by andreid09, 02 January 2006 - 01:39 PM.

#28 narniakao

narniakao
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 07:37 PM

and I have a question for the creator..will it also defeat the bosses for us or do we got to do it mauually? and the 19k part..Do we really need 19k for defeating bosses why 19k? cant it be like 880np..Yeah I'm poor lol

#29 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 02:16 PM

and I have a question for the creator..will it also defeat the bosses for us or do we got to do it mauually? and the 19k part..Do we really need 19k for defeating bosses why 19k? cant it be like 880np..Yeah I'm poor lol

first of all anyone can aswer your questions..
I personally let the program defeat all of the bosses exept for terask 2. the only difrence is the program will increase your chances of being defeated.. my advice to you is.. do all of th bosses by hand untill you get velm.. after that you'll be untoucheble.
and you don't need to have 19k! you need to learn how to read! you get 19kalltogeather for beating ALL of the bosses.. so you don't nead a single np to play :D

#30 Zero DeLocke

Zero DeLocke
  • 2087 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 02:27 PM

Ah, thanks for the advice. I'll try it out later. Appreciate it. *thumbs up*

#31 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 02:56 PM

no problem :D I've had my own little problems here and there now that I've figured them out I'm trying to help others.

#32 soulforger

soulforger
  • 377 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 06:08 PM

Thanks andreid09 for answering as I rarely check program discussion (by the way, I only use this to complete chapter 1 normal mode so never encounter any problems.)

Sorry for confusing explaination, 19k is what you get by defeating all bosses. :p

Hmm... Riku... Sound familiar, are you mod from gzp?

Edited by Soul Forger, 04 January 2006 - 06:13 PM.

#33 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 January 2006 - 02:50 AM

This program rocks! Ive got to say that you did a wonderful job on it and ive already gotten to chapter 3 :) *thumbsup*

#34 soulforger

soulforger
  • 377 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 07:59 PM

This program rocks! Ive got to say that you did a wonderful job on it and ive already gotten to chapter 3 :) *thumbsup*

Glad you like it. I'm only use this to complete chapter 1 :D

#35 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 02:08 PM

no I only wish.. I did try hard though. maybe one of these days I'll try to become a private member here at codex
I've beaten NQ2 on Evil 3 times now. fastest time was under 2 days.. and I didn't really run into any more problems. you just have to overtrain before fighting any bosses. over all a wonderful program and in my opinion way better then Sockopen's just because you can actually control your charecter right there from the program.

#36 soulforger

soulforger
  • 377 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 07:19 PM

no I only wish.. I did try hard though. maybe one of these days I'll try to become a private member here at codex

Oh I see... Be more active and hopefully you'll be a private member here one day :)

I've beaten NQ2 on Evil 3 times now. fastest time was under 2 days.. and I didn't really run into any more problems. you just have to overtrain before fighting any bosses. over all a wonderful program and in my opinion way better then Sockopen's just because you can actually control your charecter right there from the program.

No really better than sockopen's as he got better version (game completer) and just no release here.

I'd study his code and it helps on my battle function. By the way, his code is more compact than mine.

#37 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 01:04 PM

I really don't ever look at the code so there for I don't care if if compact or not.. as long as it works.
and I never knew he had an auto completer.. I mean I heard that he was going to make one.. but I idn't think it was done yet.. I also heard that he wasnted to charge people for it... I think it's on his board(NQ2 trainer)

intresting.

oh and are you still planning to make an automated version that comletes the game for you?

Edited by andreid09, 15 January 2006 - 01:04 PM.

#38 Josh21227

Josh21227
  • 281 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 04:01 PM

*still doesnt know what the program is doing* It looks like its working but I have no clue what its doing.

#39 soulforger

soulforger
  • 377 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 05:29 PM

Make sure you start a game (Neoquest II), go through story and start navigating using this program, when it encounters enemy, it would fight automatically.

#40 DarkWorld

DarkWorld
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 08:26 PM

awsome

#41 atomic

atomic
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 04:26 PM

hmmmmm... whenever I use this it always does a little and then stops so I repeditly have to turn it on and off so that it wil actually get something done.

#42 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 02:28 PM

justin you must be doing something wrong.. di you try extracting it...
I never had that problem.. or maybe it's your computer..

#43 atomic

atomic
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 09:43 PM

yes, I extracted it. Oh well............

#44 OldSchool

OldSchool
  • 101 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 09:38 PM

what a blast.. I really like the auto fighting.. works great thanks:)

#45 Cooliodoc

Cooliodoc
  • 1244 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 09:55 PM

So, ummm can Neoquest, if you win it first, does it give noe give you some awesome prize?

#46 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2006 - 10:10 PM

Yeah does it get you anything on my lil bro's playing on ez hoping to win something lol

#47 Cooliodoc

Cooliodoc
  • 1244 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 10:14 PM

There are difficulty levels, I didn't even know. I gues If I actually looked on the site it would tell me ay?

#48 soulforger

soulforger
  • 377 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 12:14 AM

Yeah does it get you anything on my lil bro's playing on ez hoping to win something lol

I thought you finished the game before!? :blink:

So, ummm can Neoquest, if you win it first, does it give noe give you some awesome prize?

Well, once you completed normal mode, you could choose to play again in normal or evil mode. Upon completing evil mode, you're able to play INSANE mode (all party die will restart the entire game).

Start Normal -> Finish Normal -> Can Play Normal + Evil
Start Evil -> Finish Evil -> Can Play Normal + Evil + Insane

These are the prizes that you'll receive for completing NQ2.

Normal mode:
Bronze trophy, 19,900 neopoints acquired throughout the game for defeating ALL bosses,
10,000 neopoints for completing the game, and one of the following weapons: Rohanes Armour Polish, Mipsys Charm Bracelet, Talinias Whittling Knife, OR Velms Healing Potion

Evil mode:
Silver trophy, 19,900 neopoints acquired throughout the game for defeating ALL bosses,
30,000 neopoints for completing the game, and one of the following weapons: Ramtors Spellbook, Scuzzys Comb, Halo of Devilpuss, OR Tooth of Terask

Insane mode:
Gold trophy, 19,900 neopoints acquired throughout the game for defeating ALL bosses,
50,000 neopoints for completing the game, and one of the following weapons: Sword of Apocalypse, Wand of Reality, Bow of Destiny, OR Staff of Righteous Fury

The prize you get is random; how fast or how good your play the game won't affect your chances.

You can get 1 item per game completed. It will be automatically added to your inventory.

*You can play unlimited times to get prizes for normal and evil mode but in insane mode,
the prize is given out only ONCE!!

Edited by Soul Forger, 09 February 2006 - 12:14 AM.

#49 Bora

Bora
  • 955 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 09:58 PM

InSaNe! is exactly what it means. Insane. I can't seem to beat it. Grr.

#50 soulforger

soulforger
  • 377 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 07:04 PM

Train the first 5 levels manually and overtrain (that you won't receive any more experience) before you move on to other area?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users