Photo

Offer Incentives For Contributing Money

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 SpikeOut

SpikeOut
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 04:26 AM

I was thinking whether it is possible to provide incentives to users who contribute money to the forum. All I can see now is that they get a nifty logo in their profile which serves little purpose. Maybe we can have bigger PM inbox, ability to attach larger files, etc for those who donate a certain amount. This will definitely be a win-win situation for both users and staff. :)

#2 Zero DeLocke

Zero DeLocke
  • 2087 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 08:15 AM

I think the people who donate just do it to help fund the Codex. While there might be a secondary thought of perhaps upping thier chances for Private in the future, it is honestly given to help out. Look at everybody who has already donated, especially the Diamond supporters. Did they ask for anything in return?

#3 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2005 - 08:26 AM

I think the people who donate just do it to help fund the Codex. While there might be a secondary thought of perhaps upping thier chances for Private in the future, it is honestly given to help out. Look at everybody who has already donated, especially the Diamond supporters. Did they ask for anything in return?

Wtf... How'd you get Diamond..

Edited by Dan, 22 December 2005 - 08:27 AM.

#4 Zero DeLocke

Zero DeLocke
  • 2087 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 08:29 AM

Um, I think SL has diamond. A few others have it as well. I can't name them off the top of my head though. *scratches head*

#5 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2005 - 08:31 AM

I want Diamond... *cries*

#6 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2005 - 08:42 AM

Wtf... How'd you get Diamond..

I know its more than forty dollars (US) to get it... don't know for sure though.

Zero, off the top of my head, SL, Casilla, and Dallas have the Diamond supporter plate.

#7 Zero DeLocke

Zero DeLocke
  • 2087 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 08:46 AM

Thank you, Redlion. Speaking of donations, Amy and I are both planning on donating soon. Perhaps after the holidays. We lurves Codex!

#8 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2005 - 08:51 AM

Rawk on! :thumbsup: I would donate, but I either have to use a credit card (which the parents won't let me do) or mail the money to Robert (who lives in London :rolleyes: ) which I can't do, so for the moment I'm stuck without a pretty tag.

#9 Silk

Silk
  • 6906 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2005 - 09:50 AM

Woweee we can mail money to Rpbert I think I'll do that soon

Your not really donating if you expect something in return, it defeats the purpose of donating. If you want a bigger inbox I think you can pay for one using one of the links at the side

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users