51 replies to this topic

#26 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2004 - 08:04 AM

Because that's really mature and makes you so much better than hi'm... :(

Exactly.It makes you just as bad as hi'm. :p ; its dumb.

#27 dash

dash
  • 294 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 08:16 AM

Exactly.It makes you just as bad as hi'm. :( ; its dumb.

True... <__<

#28 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2004 - 08:52 AM

look, digibliss calls themselves a none cheating site, yet that is what they are, they are a bunch of liers with nothign else to do, I'm not saying reporting hi'm was right, but do know they are people, and people deserve a 2nd chance

#29 BlackHawk

BlackHawk
  • 1676 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 08:56 AM

look, digibliss calls themselves a none cheating site, yet that is what they are, they are a bunch of liers with nothign else to do, I'm not saying reporting hi'm was right, but do know they are people, and people deserve a 2nd chance

That's why I reported hi'm only to his ISP... I could get this WAY farther :D

And no, he doesn't deserve a second chance... he asked for trouble, he'll have it :o

#30 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2004 - 09:30 AM

And no, he doesn't deserve a second chance... he asked for trouble, he'll have it :o

its amazing what people will do for 15 mil in pixiels

#31 113

• 1190 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 09:52 AM

you do, realize that you CENSOREDed some one live up,do you?
ISP wont just stop there, its their duty to inform the official agencys.
and you dont even know that man (kid), hes just a brainwashed idiot, + hes not that bad, I remember before I came to ncodex, he was rasing funds on digi to help the poor :Dontknowwhatsmilytoputon:

#32 powerman5000

powerman5000
  • 577 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 09:56 AM

thank the good lord I don't know whats goin on! I'm guessin pyro attacked codex? lol

#33 Freidmont

Freidmont
  • 448 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 09:57 AM

and you dont even know that man (kid), hes just a brainwashed idiot, + hes not that bad, I remember before I came to ncodex, he was rasing funds on digi to help the poor :Dontknowwhatsmilytoputon:

I wouldn't worry about it too much, I've noticed from experience there's not a whole lot the isp will do; they're paying becausetomers and unless they recieve several complaints, or one from a large company, normally they won't do much.. usually they'll write a complaint letter at the most.

#34 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2004 - 10:16 AM

This has gotten way to far. It is a... erg I'm so frustrated I just want to freak right out with a slew of obsenities! :o . Everyone goes through s*** in their lives gri'm, and just because you argue with your parents, doesn't make you special. I've been through s*** in my life as well. Something, so huge that I don't think I'll be able to talk about it for a long ti'me yet.
I just hope that someday, you will be able to live without anxiety, or frustration. Look at it this way. Try hard in school, go to college, and you shouldn't ever have to worry about your parents again. I have always looked ahead to possible better ti'mes, rather then brod on the crappy points of the past.

#35 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2004 - 10:17 AM

I wouldn't worry about it too much, I've noticed from experience there's not a whole lot the isp will do; they're paying becausetomers and unless they recieve several complaints, or one from a large company, normally they won't do much.. usually they'll write a complaint letter at the most.

thats good...I didnt know that, and thats good news...

by the way gri'm, you still disobeyed a direct order from an admin just to get off on one of your sick little fantasies, your account status will be decided later. I told you that if you did that, you risk bannation...and I'm pretty upset that you would be so cruel as to even THINK about ruining someones life to feel better about the problems that you yourself cause. your mother probably cares a lot for you...and if your only problem is arguing with your parents, man do you have it easy...if that is too hard for you to handle, you have some issues you need to work out with yourself before you go and try to handle OTHER'S issues...

pyro attacked my and rdd's board, not urs...you had NO right to report hi'm after I said that I wasnt going to release his ip. NO right  :o   :D

#36 Guest_unused_*

Guest_unused_*

Posted 26 June 2004 - 11:31 AM

for the above reson gri'm is banned and pyro u have my apologies yes u did something stupid but u dont deserve to have the s*** ur gonna get...

#37 Charlie Hustle

Charlie Hustle
  • 1044 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 02:28 PM

I didnt think members that high up could get banned. I mean I knew it was possible but I never thought it would happen

#38 Funnlecake

Funnlecake
  • 2076 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 03:06 PM

Dude Hydro again you let Pyros IP address out  :lol:   :(

#39 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2004 - 03:28 PM

Dude Hydro again you let Pyros IP address out  :lol:   :(

where??? I cant see...but thats also because I'm blind :(

#40 Funnlecake

Funnlecake
  • 2076 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 03:37 PM

Hello, this is Faraaz Sareshwala. I go by Hydrogen online. I am contacting you once again because I would like to report a DoS (Denial of Service) against www.ncodex.com who hostroute hosts. The denial of service was done by digibliss.net who is hosted by hostinglaunch.com. The proof of the DoS that we have is here in the forms of screenshots and irc chat logs:
http://www.ncodex.co...s/untitled1.GIF
http://www.ncodex.co...s/untitled2.GIF
http://I'mg9.I'mageshack.us/I'.../Pyroconvo1.gif
http://www.ncodex.co...igiblisslog.txt

some excerpts from the irc log are (so you dont have to read it all):
<pyroinacage> I wasnt the only one dosing
* ChanServ sets mode: +l 23
* mikeym sets mode: +b *!*@HERE RIGHT HERE LOOK
* pyroinacage was kicked by mikeym (just admitied to dosing)

you need glasses or laser eye surgery hydro
:(

woops now I did it!! :lol:   :(

Edited by Funnlecake, 26 June 2004 - 03:38 PM.

#41 supatyson

supatyson
  • 1959 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 06:19 PM

Hydro, I stand by what you do. Digibliss have to go down for what they did to Ncodex. But I dont stand by Dr.Sloth reporting Pyro. Everyone deserves the 2nd chance.

#42 Krnsaber

Krnsaber
  • 3583 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 06:28 PM

Not all of digi should go down. Just NG for starting the contest. I have some good friends there who'll be lost if digi went down.

#43 Charlie Hustle

Charlie Hustle
  • 1044 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 06:34 PM

I didnt really go to digibliss that much but they did have a pretty good price wiz. how come we dont have one? *confused look*

#44 dolphinbomb

dolphinbomb
  • YAAAAAAYYYYY

• 3758 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 06:53 PM

Well, I've read all this stuff about Digibliss messing w/ Codex, and I see why the "DoS" was rather... undesirable, so to speak. However, what exactly does "DoS" stand for?  :lol:

#45 LightSabre

LightSabre
  • 637 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 06:57 PM

Well, I've read all this stuff about Digibliss messing w/ Codex, and I see why the "DoS" was rather... undesirable, so to speak. However, what exactly does "DoS" stand for?  :lol:

Disk Operating System  ^_^

Nah, it's Denial of Service, but if you don't know, it's better not for you to know, that's probably how people got curious about how it works and stuff and used it against others...  :(

#46 Freidmont

Freidmont
  • 448 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 07:21 PM

Disk Operating System  :(

Nah, it's Denial of Service, but if you don't know, it's better not for you to know, that's probably how people got curious about how it works and stuff and used it against others...  :lol:

Yeah..you're better off not knowing anything, there's a chance you might use it for the wrong reasons.

#47 dolphinbomb

dolphinbomb
  • YAAAAAAYYYYY

• 3758 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 07:22 PM

Well, probably not, I know next to nothing about hacking, programming, etc.. I'm too lazy to learn, anyway. :lol:

#48 b.L.1.n.K

b.L.1.n.K
  • 209 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 05:28 AM

Woah thats really CENSOREDed up.. Reading that makes me HATE Digibliss. Those assholes.. Just because Ncodex rocks them anyday, stupid neo_grl tries to pay off some DoSer.. CENSORED DIGIBLISS TO HELL

#49 xx_WLT_xx

xx_WLT_xx
  • 2471 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 05:53 AM

Oh, no wonder. Me wonders why people uses those bad words. So just anyone close this?

#50 colgan102001

colgan102001
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 06:20 AM

no matter what happens to digibliss,  :ncodex: RULES

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users