Photo

Teeth

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Elemental

Elemental
  • 120 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 06:51 PM

Okay so today, I accidently somehow got my last baby tooth to nearly fall out, i'm wondering how long itll take for it to fall out though, cause the last time I pulled my tooth out,
so I decided since it was my last baby tooth, that I would wait for it to just naturaly fall out, however, my tooth has been lose for about, say 2 years now, i'm hoping itll just fall out soon :p

Any idea's on what I should do?

discuss stuff related to losing your teeth, any weird ways of losing them etc.

#2 Punk

Punk
  • 1360 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 06:58 PM

Once i lost one by eating Ravioli. And it wasnt even loose to start with.

No idea, i have a couple more to loose, and one really annoying one right now.

#3 Elemental

Elemental
  • 120 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 06:59 PM

Once i lost one by eating Ravioli. And it wasnt even loose to start with.

No idea, i have a couple more to loose, and one really annoying one right now.

Wow :p
I lost my last one by eating a lindor chocolate... I love those :p
I know what you mean though, a loose tooth can start to really get on your nerves.

#4 RandomNameIgnoreIt

RandomNameIgnoreIt
  • 1828 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2006 - 06:59 PM

This topic makes me feel extremely old.

#5 Sakura

Sakura
  • 2180 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 07:00 PM

If its been loose that long, it may not be a baby tooth.
You should go see a dentist.

#6 Punk

Punk
  • 1360 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 07:00 PM

Wow :p
I lost my last one by eating a lindor chocolate... I love those :p
I know what you mean though, a loose tooth can start to really get on your nerves.

yeah, right now the loose one is the 3rd tooth on the right side. You know, the pointy one. Its buggin the hell outta me now.

#7 Elemental

Elemental
  • 120 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 07:04 PM

If its been loose that long, it may not be a baby tooth.
You should go see a dentist.

Hmmm, ill see when the next time I can get an appointment is and go, it's probably better to be safe that sorry anyways :p

#8 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2006 - 07:05 PM

Wow 13 years old and still baby teeth o.o I lost all of mines by like age 9.

#9 Sakura

Sakura
  • 2180 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 07:06 PM

*sigh* The "pointy one" is called a Canine. Just remember dogs, canines, have all canines.

From back to front- molar, premolar, canine, inscisor.

Yay for anatomy lessons! :yahoo:

#10 dolphinbomb

dolphinbomb
  • YAAAAAAYYYYY

• 3758 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 07:10 PM

The weirdest time I had a tooth fall out was in 5th grade. It just kinda popped out without warning during recess. My friend didn't believe a tooth had fallen out till I spit blood on the ground :lol:

#11 Vegas

Vegas
  • Why So Serious?

• 2323 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2006 - 07:15 PM

Just eat hard and tough kinda foods.
The funniest time I lost one of my teeth was when I was like 8 and I was play boxing with my dad with the oven mitts and he was baby punching but during one punch i leaned in and he hit my mouth and my loose teeth fell out. Quick n easy n didnt hurt a bit.
I think I got him back later in the week when he was walking behind me and I thought he was ready for a punch and so I turned around but he wasn't ready and i ended up sacking him and he went down. LoL funny times

#12 Stryyp

Stryyp
  • 2788 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 07:18 PM

One time I was at the orthodontist, and a loose babytooth was getting on my ortho's nerves, so he yanked it out. Yeah, painful xD Another time when I was 12, I think, I was biking with my scout troop, and when we stopped for lunch I lost a tooth and blood was going everywhere xD Then to scare people I laid on my side and let the blood run out of my mouth. People thought I fell off my bike or something and smashed my head xD

#13 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2006 - 07:21 PM

I once had an operation to have a tooth removed :( It took 1 hour and was very umcofortable. I have bad teeth luck.

#14 sockopen

sockopen
  • 1481 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 07:24 PM

This topic makes me feel extremely old.

LOL Same, I think my last 'baby tooth' fell out 11 years ago.

#15 Guest_Xth Cannon_*

Guest_Xth Cannon_*

Posted 09 March 2006 - 07:27 PM

I just yanked all mine out :D

#16 Sakura

Sakura
  • 2180 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 07:28 PM

I once had an operation to have a tooth removed :( It took 1 hour and was very umcofortable. I have bad teeth luck.

Your wisdom tooth I assume?
My aunt had hers removed and it bruised her all the way from her jaw to about her stomach. It was nuts that just a little tooth had roots deep enough to do that much harm. o.o

#17 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2006 - 08:19 PM

I ate one when I was having this really tough steak. Another time I lost one when I got a soccer ball in the mouth :p.

#18 magda11us

magda11us
  • 343 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2006 - 09:44 PM

I just pull it off, I used to do that. It hurts but I love the feeling. Although I once had trouble with the one that I had in the back, like it was really hard to get out because it looked like an octopus x_x.

#19 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2006 - 10:01 PM

Your wisdom tooth I assume?
My aunt had hers removed and it bruised her all the way from her jaw to about her stomach. It was nuts that just a little tooth had roots deep enough to do that much harm. o.o

Well a big porblem is that they can't just be removed. They have to basically demolish the tooth from what I have seen xD

I haven't lost any teeth in years :p

#20 Elemental

Elemental
  • 120 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 12:54 AM

Lol, I remember I think the 3rd last tooth that I pulled out, the adult tooth was growing on top of it, and the same day I pulled out the one next to it, except I didn't get so lucky cause there were uhh things making it hard to get, anyways, if it's not out by the end of march break, i'm pulling it out :p But by the way it's feeling now, I probably won't need to ;)

#21 Thrasher

Thrasher
  • 99 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 01:04 AM

That is a long time ago my teeth's fall out :o :p Hehe, i still have all my baby teeths :)

#22 amyjia

amyjia
  • 854 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 03:26 AM

everytime one of my baby teeth feels a little lose, and go into the bathroom and just pull at it until I pull it out.

#23 Archon

Archon
  • 2142 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 03:28 AM

We have some young members... oh the pains of taking out my own teeth.

#24 Punk

Punk
  • 1360 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 06:51 AM

*sigh* The "pointy one" is called a Canine. Just remember dogs, canines, have all canines.
From back to front- molar, premolar, canine, inscisor.
Yay for anatomy lessons! :yahoo:

I guess ill have to remember that :thumbsup: But, i bet i will forget it the next time i go to talk about teeth.

#25 Rush

Rush
  • 1812 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 07:12 AM

I pushed a loose one out with my tongue :p then another one the next day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users