Photo

where peta when you need them!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 emme80

emme80
  • 700 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 10:16 AM

a woman in minnesota (where i live) is a tiger breeder right, so she has three tigers. well, you may have already heard of this, but while trying to groom one. it pounced on her and killed her, now, my problem is they "had" to kill the tiger. the f-ing bs!!!! they are called wild animals for a reason. there not meant as pets, and there not meant to sit in you back yard cage all day just cayse you like them. so if one decided to go for you. it's your fault! and by no means should they have killed this...

please keep this topic up for awhile, im not a peta fan, (i hate them) but this is wrong...

#2 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 11:45 AM

O_o the tiger deserved it. it killed a person, therefore it is a THREAT. NO im not saying tis alright to kill random animals, but if the other ones didnt kill her, and this one did, its considered vicious.

#3 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 11:49 AM

O_o the tiger deserved it. it killed a person, therefore it is a THREAT. NO im not saying tis alright to kill random animals, but if the other ones didnt kill her, and this one did, its considered vicious.

By killing the tiger though, in essence you are saying that the tiger has the same rights and obligations that a human being does. That is, to enforce an eye for an eye kind of policy with the tiger. If thats the case, why dont tigers have votes? :p

#4 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 11:51 AM

When a person kills another person they go to prison but when an animal kills a person they get killed?

#5 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 11:51 AM

When a person kills another person they go to prison but when an animal kills a person they get killed?

That depends actually :p - some get killed too :p .. see my above post for an answer to this :p

#6 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 11:53 AM

Yeah in America they do but not over here >.>

#7 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 11:54 AM

Yeah in America they do but not over here >.>

Oh i see... never mind then :p

Still my above post applies :p

#8 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 12:20 PM

O_o no, animals DO have rights, it's just animals put themselves first, so should we.

#9 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 12:21 PM

O_o no, animals DO have rights, it's just animals put themselves first, so should we.

How does that necessitate killing the animal? putting ourselves first would just mean securing safety and we can do that by moving it to a natural habitat in india or wherever it is from. The problem is much bigger than that. The problem is the ideology behind an eye for an eye type policy with animals that kill humans.

#10 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 12:26 PM

No offence but when train big CENSORED off tigers, with big CENSORED off claws and big CENSORED off teeth, and you get mauled in the process, who's god damn fault is it?

It surely aint the tigers.

#11 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 12:28 PM

No offence but when train big CENSORED off tigers, with big CENSORED off claws and big CENSORED off teeth, and you get mauled in the process, who's god damn fault is it?

Im trying to figure out ... what do the CENSORED's stand for? :p

#12 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 12:30 PM

fcuk :p

#13 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

an eye for an eye, and the whole world goes blind, but thats better than only YOU being blind, because your enemies can sneak up on you.

EDIT:fcuk? big... fcuk off claws? what?

Edited by trixx, 10 April 2006 - 12:31 PM.

#14 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

I don't see why we must kill it in the first place, honestly. It's an animal.It doesn't know any better not to.
But, I suppose it would be fair for an eye for an eye, but, that would seem extremly barbaric, no? Deal with it humainly.Transport it to it's natural habitat. ^_^

#15 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 12:31 PM

no. kill it.

#16 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 12:31 PM

Yeah, the owner should have given the tiger boxing gloves and a gumshield...

My philosophy is, "dont play with anything you cant kill especially if can kill you with big sharp bloody teeth and huge razor like claws"...stick to goldfish.

#17 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 12:33 PM

but.... goldfish = stupid... and gotta be contained :S

tigers = cool... but not murderous ones :/

#18 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 12:34 PM

no. kill it.

-cough- That will accomplish nothing.

'Play with fire, you'll get burned', after you get burned, my food fellow, do you chop up the candle stick?

#19 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 12:39 PM

actually, it takes a long time to burn me... like... about 5 seconds of touching flame? 5-10 at least.... and i've been playing with fire since i was like... 3 so fire = bad example...

#20 Archon

Archon
  • 2142 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 12:42 PM

actually, it takes a long time to burn me... like... about 5 seconds of touching flame? 5-10 at least.... and i've been playing with fire since i was like... 3 so fire = bad example...

I somehow doubt that.

Why can't people learn that you can't domesticate tigers? They just don't learn. Kind of like those circus dudes, where one of them got mauled by a white tiger.

#21 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 12:46 PM

i mean in a fire, not touching burning hot metal O_o and its TRUE. dont believe me, your problem. my hands are all caliced up <_< like... as in about 2-4 millimetres so <_< bam.

#22 Ilya

Ilya
  • 2419 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 12:52 PM

tiger is not a pet, to keep them in your backyard lol, thats why they are called "wild animals"

#23 RandomNameIgnoreIt

RandomNameIgnoreIt
  • 1828 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 02:52 PM

They both got what they deserved =D And for the record, don't rely on PETA. They are complete morons crusading for things like... fishes rights... Total loons. There's plenty of decent animal rights places out there that have a bit of sanity, lol

#24 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 April 2006 - 07:02 PM

no. kill it.

All tigers act on the same impulses :p . She took the risk of training big ass deadly animals and it got her killed. Killing this tiger would be like hunting a bear that ate me because I was dumb enough to jump on it while it was hunting. :p

#25 Sakura

Sakura
  • 2180 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 07:07 PM

All tigers are "murderous" they're wild carnivorous animals.

I agree with putting down a dog/cat that mauls someone, but something like this...no.

And yes, PETA cannot be relied on for anything. I would go as far as to call them terrorists. Did you know that they burn down labs killing people and the animals they were "protecting" and that they adopt dogs from shelters to kill them, because its better than being kept as a pet. Yep.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users