Photo

If you have any of the following please lend them

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 hallfoe

hallfoe
  • 85 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 09:35 AM

If you have any of the following please lend them to me.
A 250+ day old mazzew, orange grundo, island pet for the avatar, 100+ day old gruslen, and a bony grarrl club.

#2 Charlie Hustle

Charlie Hustle
  • 1044 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 09:43 AM

I can sell you a mazzew for 37k but when you equip it to your pet it automatically is 0 days old

#3 hallfoe

hallfoe
  • 85 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 09:48 AM

I mean just transfer the pet with it over

#4 Charlie Hustle

Charlie Hustle
  • 1044 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 09:52 AM

o I see mine is like 50 days old

#5 hallfoe

hallfoe
  • 85 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 09:53 AM

I wouldnt need it for another 200 days then.

#6 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2004 - 10:05 AM

why do u need it so old

#7 hallfoe

hallfoe
  • 85 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 10:06 AM

the avatar duh. I'm an avatr collector.

#8 Guest_xArchAngelx_*

Guest_xArchAngelx_*

Posted 08 July 2004 - 10:07 AM

why do u need it so old

You need the petpets as old for the Mazzew,Gruslen and Slorg Avatars.
I would't give my pet with a 50day old petpet (or older) to anyone ,though.

#9 Chloe

Chloe
  • 328 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 10:45 AM

I used to be an avvy coll.  I was obsessed with it, in a period of about 2 months I got about 52 avvies, mostly retired by the end of it and then I was frozen for a reason I still dont unserstand today, this was before I came here so I never cheated or anything....I think that was more annoying then losing my money and pets, the fact that I lost all those avvies that I cant get back, my fav was the vday one cause it sparkled and was easy to make a pretty font for.....now I dont coll them at all cause itll just bug me that I cant have the ones I had..I'm very bitter...so I just use the ones you can pick from off the list they give you and I always have some jerk off asking me why I dont have any avvies, when they themselves have like 20 and I just wanna smack them cause a few months ago I couldve bought them and sold them with my avvies....ok...I'm done now.....

#10 DudeOnline

DudeOnline
  • 1897 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 08:01 PM

I used to be an avvy coll.  I was obsessed with it, in a period of about 2 months I got about 52 avvies, mostly retired by the end of it and then I was frozen for a reason I still dont unserstand today, this was before I came here so I never cheated or anything....I think that was more annoying then losing my money and pets, the fact that I lost all those avvies that I cant get back, my fav was the vday one cause it sparkled and was easy to make a pretty font for.....now I dont coll them at all cause itll just bug me that I cant have the ones I had..I'm very bitter...so I just use the ones you can pick from off the list they give you and I always have some jerk off asking me why I dont have any avvies, when they themselves have like 20 and I just wanna smack them cause a few months ago I couldve bought them and sold them with my avvies....ok...I'm done now.....

I was really peeved when I got myu acct frozen that had the seasonal attack pea. GRRR that avatar was awesome.

anyway. I know how ya feel. I think EVERYONE has had a big account frozen one ti'me or another.

#11 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2004 - 11:19 PM

Yes I'd say that is pretty accurate. Before I ever cheated I had an account that wasn't very good, but I never cheated or anything. I had one ulti'mately rare item on it however... I had a fishnegg. I was frozen when someone said I was spamming. Oh well...I got that person back!

#12 TheWu

TheWu
  • 2243 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 11:27 PM

I was really peeved when I got myu acct frozen that had the seasonal attack pea. GRRR that avatar was awesome.

anyway. I know how ya feel. I think EVERYONE has had a big account frozen one ti'me or another.

You had the Seasonal Attack Pea?! You must have had a famous account or something, there were only 20 made of those.

#13 DudeOnline

DudeOnline
  • 1897 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 11:36 PM

No I'm talking about the avvy from the Advent calandar. If I had the real thing I'd retire.... :blink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users