Photo

Zombie outbreak survival game

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 otherworld

otherworld
  • 1022 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 04:59 PM

This is basically a game where you pretend there has been a zombie outbreak and you answer the questions, different answers equals different endings. To play all you do is read the question and depending on your answer go to the next number question.

After playing this please tell me what you choose and what you thought about this.
Also this took a very long time to make and wont take long to complete so complete it several times ors something, and please post what you think about it. I dont want to think nobody read it after all this.

The nmber you at the side shows which question to go onto.

1: You are in town when you see people screaming, you turn round and there is a zombie on the street. What do you do?
A:Run home. (2)
B:Try to attack it. (3)
C:Run to the nearest church. (4)
D:Run to the nearest pub. (5)

2:You reached home safely, what is the first thing you do?
A: Board up all windows and doors. (6)
B: Try to find as many weapons as possible.(7)
C: Sit down and watch TV.(8)

3: When you reach the zombie you see all over its face suggesting that it has bit somebody. What do you do now?
A: Try to kill it with your bare hands. (9)
B: Run back home. (2)

4: You go inside the church and stuff seems normal, they obviously do not know whats going on. Do you?
A: Tell whoever is in charge what is going on and them to barricade the doors.(10)
B: Pray to god.(11)
C: Find some place inside to hide.(12)

5: You reach the pub a bit late, everybody seems really straneg and just staggering around. Then you realise they are drunk, not zombies. What do you do?
A: Order a pint of beer.(13)
B: Order 8 pints of beer(14)
C:Tell person in charge what is happening to barricade the doors.(15)

6: Hours go by without much happening, in the time you have managed to gather all weapons and are watching reports about zombies all over the country. Suddenly you here groaning followed by a large thump on the front door, do you?
A: Drink beer to ease the pain.(16)
B: Get ready in case something breaks in.(17)
C: Try to find some place to hide.(18)

7: After searching around the house quickly you find some knives a shotgun with 8 shells and a baseball bat, just as you go to start to board up the front door, you hear a smashing sound in the kitchen followed by groaning. Sounds like 2 zombies have broken in, what do you do?
A: Go upstairs.(19)
B: Use the shotgun.(20)
C: Use a knife.(21)
D: Use a baseball bat.(22)

8: While you are watching the TV you become so absorbed in it you do not notice the zombie staggering towards you. You get bitten and slowly mutate into a zombie. Game over.

9: What you stupid or something, you get pwned by the zombie. The end.

10: Nobody believes you about zombies, well what did you expect, zombies arent in the bible. What do you do?
A: Stay and pray.(11)
B: Run home and gather weapons.(7)

11: Turns out praying did no good, the church is quickly over run with zombies and despite your best efforts, you dont survive. The end.

12: You go inside the church and see an old stairway up to the steeple, when nobody is looking you quickly run up there. After a while you hear screaming from inside the church and you know too well what it is. What do you do?
A: Try to save some people.(9)
B:Stay up there hiding.(23)

13: Well not useful but you enjoy the beer and it relaxes your nerves, you then go talk to the person behind the bar and tell him about the zombies. he said he knew it was coming and barricades the doors. He then pulls out hundreds of guns from under the counter. Soon after there is the sound of zombies trying to get in. What now?
A: Lock and load.(24)
B: Hide in the cellar like a little girl.(25)

14: You get so pissed you forgte about the zombies and they come in and every1 inside dies. Well at least you had fun. The end.

15: You try to convince the person behind the bar to barricade the building as zombies were attacking but you were too nervey to put up a proper argument and instead you are booted from the bar and shot in the leg for being insane. With this injury you are pretty much screwed. The end.

16: As a zombie breaks through into the house you casually pick up your gun and go to shoot it, you obviously wasnt prepared enough and turns out you had no ammo. The end.

17: You load all you guns and just in time as a zombie breaks through the door. You easily deal with him. Now what?
A: Go out hunting for zombies.(26)
B:Fix up the hole.(27)
C: Find somewhere to hide.(8)

18: You hide in the cupboard, turns out these zombies have a good sense of smell, they find and eat you. The end.

19: Quickly you run upstairs before realising you left your weapons downstairs. Do you?
A:Try to reach your weapons.(29)
B: Forget about them and hide.(18)

20: You grab the shotgun and blow their brains out. Now you only have 6 shots. After fixing the broken bit you then do what?
A:Relax(8)
B:Plan an escape route just in case.(30)

21: You fight well and kill 1, but you end up not being good enough and die. The end.

22: You use the baseball bat and smash their heads in. After fixing the broken bit you then do what?

23: You manage to hide out the whole zombie crisis, congrats but a bit boring i suppose. The end.

24: Uncountable amounts of zombies break through but due to the sheer firepower, your like boom headshot. The zombies all get killed. Some people inside the pub are thinking about going out and rescuing other people. What now?
A: Stay here.(31)
B: Go help people.(32)

25: You try hiding in the cellar but turns out the cellar door from outside had been opened and there were numerous zombies waiting for you. Pwned. The end.

26: Feeling all manly you gun down loads of zombies, you feel invincible until you realise you have wandered away from your house and are low on ammo. Now what?
A: Try desperately to find somewhere you know.(33)
B: Go hide in the near by forest.(34)

27: Well done Einestine, fixing up the hole worked wonders no more zombies were getting in anytim soon, but what now?

29: You run and trip down the stairs, knocking you unconcious, easy work for the zombies eh. Game over.

30: You decide that if it comes to it climbing up the chimney onto the roof should save you, and coincidentally it did. About 10 zombies broke through, you just drop your weapons except the knife and climb up onto the roof. No zombies will reach you now. You end up sitting out the zombie crisis and you killed a few zombies. Congrats, the end.

31: Another wave of zombies brake through but due to reduced firepower several people are killed. There is just you and 2 others left any you know you will not survive another mass zombie attack. What now?
A: Sit and hope for the best. (35)
B: Try to fight your way out to somewhere safe.(33)

32: You go out with the group of 5 other people. Near enoguh straight away you find yourself being attacked and overrun by zombies. You are outnumbered roughly 10:1, what do you do?
A: Keep fighting.(37)
B: Try and run. (38)

33: You find yourself wandering around aimlessly and until somebody shouts for you to go over to them. Turns out they have 20 people in the building all armed. Do you?
A:Stay wth them.(39)
B: Try to find your way back home.(40)

34: Zombies + animals = your dead. Game over.

35: You know your not going to survive and your right, you dont. More zombies come and you cant stop them. The end.

37: You kill about 100 zombies between you, but you knew you was never gonna live. Honorable death but still, game over.

38:You split from the goup leaving them for dead and you find a building with armed guards. Turns out they have 20 people in the building all armed. Do you?
A:Stay wth them.(39)
B: Try to find your way back home.(40)

39: You stay there throughout the zombie crisis shooting zombies but with a high amount of backup. Congrats you survived. the end.

40: You wander off without much ammo, of course you were gonna die crazy fool. The end.

Edited by badger with a gun, 09 August 2006 - 05:00 PM.

#2 AJB540

AJB540
  • 656 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 05:43 PM

30: You decide that if it comes to it climbing up the chimney onto the roof should save you, and coincidentally it did. About 10 zombies broke through, you just drop your weapons except the knife and climb up onto the roof. No zombies will reach you now. You end up sitting out the zombie crisis and you killed a few zombies. Congrats, the end.

I WIN!

#3 otherworld

otherworld
  • 1022 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 05:45 PM

glad to see somebody did it lol

you shouldnt post the number of one of the better endings

#4 Sean

Sean
  • 6188 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2006 - 05:47 PM

You decide that if it comes to it climbing up the chimney onto the roof should save you, and coincidentally it did. About 10 zombies broke through, you just drop your weapons except the knife and climb up onto the roof. No zombies will reach you now. You end up sitting out the zombie crisis and you killed a few zombies. Congrats, the end.
^^

#5 otherworld

otherworld
  • 1022 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 05:48 PM

damn thats 2 people that got the same ending out fo 2. try playing again and choose different stuf tongue.gif

g2g have fun with it and tell me what you think.

Edited by badger with a gun, 09 August 2006 - 05:51 PM.

#6 Sean

Sean
  • 6188 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 August 2006 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE(badger with a gun @ Aug 9 2006, 05:48 PM) View Post

damn thats 2 people that got the same ending out fo 2. try playing again and choose different stuf tongue.gif

g2g have fun with it and tell me what you think.

Done.
You stay there throughout the zombie crisis shooting zombies but with a high amount of backup. Congrats you survived. the end.

#7 otherworld

otherworld
  • 1022 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 05:52 PM

damn you keep surviving, maybe i made it too easy

#8 Harley

Harley
  • 3138 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 07:45 PM

I won on 30 tongue.gif

#9 Shin

Shin
  • 1586 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 08:17 PM

You decide that if it comes to it climbing up the chimney onto the roof should save you, and coincidentally it did. About 10 zombies broke through, you just drop your weapons except the knife and climb up onto the roof. No zombies will reach you now. You end up sitting out the zombie crisis and you killed a few zombies. Congrats, the end.

I chose the options of what I would do if zombies really were trying to break into my home.

Wow, great little adventure game. I enjoyed it a lot. happy.gif

#10 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2006 - 10:25 AM

QUOTE(Turkey @ Aug 12 2006, 07:45 PM) View Post

I won on 30 tongue.gif

I did as well tongue.gif
Cool, my confidence of surviving against Zombies is bigger now xD

#11 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2006 - 11:25 AM

18: You hide in the cupboard, turns out these zombies have a good sense of smell, they find and eat you. The end.

You'd figure since there arms are falling off that they can't find me in my mansion with barred windows and steel inforced doors. Oh well, guess my automated turrots must of gotten a BSOD or something sad.gif

#12 Stephen

Stephen
  • 3527 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2006 - 12:26 PM

QUOTE(Mr. Hobo @ Aug 20 2006, 06:25 AM) View Post

You'd figure since there arms are falling off that they can't find me in my mansion with barred windows and steel inforced doors. Oh well, guess my automated turrots must of gotten a BSOD or something sad.gif

LOL.

I died on the praying one. sad.gif

second time round I got 30. =D

#13 ATHFBlink

ATHFBlink
  • 1920 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 12:27 PM

#14 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2006 - 12:28 PM

I played it 4 times.

1st time I got 18: You hide in the cupboard, turns out these zombies have a good sense of smell, they find and eat you. The end.

2nd time I got 30: You decide that if it comes to it climbing up the chimney onto the roof should save you, and coincidentally it did. About 10 zombies broke through, you just drop your weapons except the knife and climb up onto the roof. No zombies will reach you now. You end up sitting out the zombie crisis and you killed a few zombies. Congrats, the end.

3rd time I got 29: You run and trip down the stairs, knocking you unconcious, easy work for the zombies eh. Game over.

4th time I got 15: You try to convince the person behind the bar to barricade the building as zombies were attacking but you were too nervey to put up a proper argument and instead you are booted from the bar and shot in the leg for being insane. With this injury you are pretty much screwed. The end.

It's a pretty cool game biggrin.gif I only survived one time out of four, but it was still fun tongue.gif

#15 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2006 - 12:30 PM

You end up sitting out the zombie crisis and you killed a few zombies. Congrats, the end.

Woot! thumbsup.gif

#16 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2006 - 12:31 PM

8: While you are watching the TV you become so absorbed in it you do not notice the zombie staggering towards you. You get bitten and slowly mutate into a zombie. Game over.

DAMIT!

I'll go back to my origional plan and hide behind people. -cries-

#17 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2006 - 12:41 PM

9: What you stupid or something, you get pwned by the zombie. The end.

Oh yeh, quickest death ever! tongue.gif

#18 Warlord

Warlord
  • 3988 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 02:23 PM

39: You stay there throughout the zombie crisis shooting zombies but with a high amount of backup. Congrats you survived. the end.

I win tongue.gif

#19 Joey

Joey
  • 782 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2006 - 01:41 AM

QUOTE(Mr. Hobo @ Aug 19 2006, 11:25 AM) View Post

1 Abbreviation LMFAO funniest thing I read all day.

poonezordeorazandozedazooorrzzzeeddddddd there ass....

#20 Balistix

Balistix
  • 1160 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 01:44 AM

You try to convince the person behind the bar to barricade the building as zombies were attacking but you were too nervey to put up a proper argument and instead you are booted from the bar and shot in the leg for being insane. With this injury you are pretty much screwed. The end.

#21 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2006 - 06:56 PM

I won, got to 30 after the first Plan the escape route one... after I knifed the zombies... played again xD

#22 otherworld

otherworld
  • 1022 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 06:15 AM

in case any1 is interested i am currently making a new improved and generally huge version

#23 Stephen

Stephen
  • 3527 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2006 - 05:03 PM

Cool biggrin.gif

#24 hoju

hoju
  • 1831 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 05:54 PM

It's very interesting, I don't like the choices you gave though:
A:Run home. (2)
B:Try to attack it. (3)
C:Run to the nearest church. (4)
D:Run to the nearest pub. (5)

The first two are general things that come to mind, but the last two are things normal people wouldn't do. I was thinking there would be a run for your life thing.

The game is still kool though smile.gif

#25 otherworld

otherworld
  • 1022 posts

Posted 22 September 2006 - 09:56 AM

in case you havent noticed i havent been on really in the last 2 weeks

and i have not finished my other 1, it was on my mp3 and a relatives computer on the other side of the country. i have lost my mp3 so that means i cant really work on it any time soon. it really is huge (6 pages on microsoft word in size 14)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users