Photo

The Codies

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 01:04 PM

This month is a little tough, probably the worst month for the Codies. A vigilante mod deleted the previous results topic so all information for the March, April, May and June awards are gone with no return. Also I am no longer a smod so we'll have to rely on the lovely Ki'm and Ali to close and pin all official topics for us.

Right, before the categories the rules in brief.
1. No voting for yourself
2. No votes saying 'everyone' or 'those who don't post' or 'leechers' or something along those lines
3. If you are not voting in a category please colour it red. To do this add the following tags around that line ONLY
[color=red] TEXT HERE [/color]
4. Please give a valid reason for your nomination, however don't make it too harsh/nasty. The rules still apply to this topic.
5. Only members that have been registered 1month before the nominations start (Must be registered before 19th June 2004) and have 100 posts, this is to stop newcomers who have only been influenced by a few days of membership. and need to see a bigger picture.

Categories
Favourite Staff Member (Staff includes Admins, Mods and Smods)
Favourite Guy
Favourite Girl
Funniest Member (Can be off the boards also, e.g. MSN)
Most Annoying Member (Again, can be from off the boards)
Wooden Spoon Award (The member you feel most sorry for)
Most Boring Member
The Most Lovable Award sponsored by Ali
Perv of the Month Award Sponsored by Ki'm
Favourite Programmer/A.M Hacker (A.M = Art Money)
Biggest Spammer
Artiste (Graphical Artists)

Voting opens as of now and closes on 31st July, could be any ti'me in the day so get your votes in ASAP.

That's all for now, this topic is liable to change without notice at anyti'me. If abuse occurs I retain the right to remove this competition and ban users from participating.

:ncodex:

Edited by Typhoon, 22 July 2004 - 06:42 AM.

#2 SiLeNTScReAM

SiLeNTScReAM
  • 1200 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 01:25 PM

Favourite Staff Member: Gri'm (very active on the boards and a kind smod)

Favourite Guy: Hydrogen (really cool and good at Counter-Strike)

Favourite Girl: Valensin (She was really nice to me when I first joined)

Funniest Member: Cataliste (Talk to hi'm on MSN for a day or two and you will know what I mean)

Most Annoying Member: FreeDoggy77/NeoHacker (Very annoying, but hes only 11)

Wooden Spoon Award: xBullet (I feel bad because not many people like hi'm)

Most Boring Member: Fatal (Incridibly boring, makes me sleepy)
The Most Lovable Award sponsored by Ali: Cataliste (he is my sexy man friend)

Perv of the Month Award Sponsored by Ki'm: Frosty (does it suprise you?)

Favourite Programmer/A.M Hacker: Ink (Kind and helping, nice and EXCELLENT programs)

Biggest Spammer: Train/Ghost (Almost all of his posts consisted of one liners)

Artiste: Enth-E-End (Great with I'mages making siggies)

Edited by SiLeNTScReAM, 24 July 2004 - 04:43 PM.

#3 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 01:25 PM

Not playing favourites in any shape or form

Favourite Staff Member - Valensin (Great mod)
Favourite Guy - Frosty (Can't think of anyone else)
Favourite Girl - Valensin (Luffly :) )
Funniest Member - Valensin, again! We're like 2 peas in a pod
Most Annoying Member - Gri'm Deleted Twhat for not reason at all)
Wooden Spoon Award - Frosty, he's ridiculed so much.
Most Boring Member - Ali (She's got 3 personalities - CENSORED about people behind their back ((Mostly Dan and me but someti'mes Frosty and others.)) - Kind (which is just for show generally)
The Most Lovable Award sponsored by Ali - Valensin strumming along her air guitar to Thunderbirds are go
Perv of the Month Award Sponsored by Ki'm - Ali nad her bisexual whore-ness
Favourite Programmer/A.M Hacker (A.M = Art Money) - Elz
Biggest Spammer - whatever (Enth E End was a close second followed by Trane)
Artiste (Graphical Artists) -

Edited by Typhoon, 22 July 2004 - 06:39 AM.

#4 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2004 - 01:32 PM

Favourite Staff Member-Lightsabre, he's a great smod

Favourite Guy- Typhoon, if I was a boy he would be my bumchum :nana:

Favourite Girl- Ali.. *stop poking that gun in my back! I've voted for you!*

Funniest Member-Lemony.. he believed that I was Typhoon and was gonna dress up like Brains from Thunderbirds.. funniest convo of my week (and I hope he see's the funny side now :) )

Most Annoying Member- Cereal.. THAT siggy, and he irritated me on msn.. grr. Feel my wrath!

Wooden Spoon Award- Typhoon.. you need ths award.. and your smodness :nana:

Most Boring Member- Slothie.. won't even talk to me on msn.. just because I told hi'm to run naked through a field of azaelias :(

The Most Lovable Award sponsored by Ali- It's got to be Ali, doesn't it? She's gonna win! Technically, as Codex's village bicycle, she's also more loveable in that way :p

Perv of the Month Award Sponsored by Ki'm- Frosty. He gets turned on like a CPU apparently  :blink:

Favourite Programmer/A.M Hacker (A.M = Art Money)- Cataliste and his pineapple.. he's also a perv though.. are all programmers pervs?

Biggest Spammer-Enth E End- no offence ;)

Artiste-Pepsidemon (I love his sig)

And that's my votes ^_^

Edited by Valensin, 20 July 2004 - 01:33 PM.

#5 ink

ink
  • 2189 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 02:27 PM

Favourite Staff Member (Staff includes Admins, Mods and Smods) - Hydrogen... this guy is my friend and he is my programming partner. He has almost as much skill as me and his additude towards people is great.

Favourite Guy - SilentScream, originally I didn't like hi'm all too much. Later we became friends and he helped me out with things and I helped hi'm.

Favourite Girl - Chloe... for being there for me and being the kindest person I'mHO on Codex besides Hydro.

Funniest Member (Can be off the boards also, e.g. MSN) - Frosty, even when he insults me he makes me laugh. This guy has an endless supply of jokes.

Most Annoying Member (Again, can be from off the boards) - No offense but I would have to say freedoggy/neohacker. He wouldn't stop bugging me about NeoMatrix and he copied the background of my site to his program.

Wooden Spoon Award (The member you feel most sorry for) - TheWu, the poor guy doesn't get enough credit for the things he does. I don't talk to hi'm but I sure do whatch his posts.

Most Boring Member - DarkChaos, this guy is just... boring... no explaination really.

The Most Lovable Award - Chloe..... shes like my sexy teddy... I can hug her anyti'me and I can make her happy as long as I make her happy too.

Perv of the Month Award - I would say me but I can't. So I would have to choose Cataliste. He wants to shag with Frost and Hannah... yah a 3some...... PERV!

Favourite Programmer/A.M Hacker - Cooliodoc. He is a friend of mine and he seriously doesn't get enough attention for his programs as mine do. His programs are just as good as mine, probably better.

Biggest Spammer

Artiste

#6 Chloe

Chloe
  • 328 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 02:31 PM

Favourite Staff Member (Staff includes Admins, Mods and Smods)- Hydrogen, me and hi'm like to talk about the weirdest stuff like houses, go figure

Favourite Guy - Ink, he is so smart and I love talking to hi'm about just everyday stuff

Favourite Girl - Hannah ,I just got to know her recently and she's really nice

Funniest Member (Can be off the boards also, e.g. MSN)Gnome, I think me and hi'm have the same sence of humour so we get along good

Most Annoying Member (Again, can be from off the boards) -Typhoon, right now its not good, but I'm sure itll get better...ti'me heals everything

Wooden Spoon Award (The member you feel most sorry for) - Cataliste, His mom caught hi'm trying to.....erm....relieve some of his tension

Most Boring Member

The Most Lovable Award sponsored by Ali- Val, all the posts ive seen of hers are so sweet, shes never mean or anything like that, always nice and upbeat, someone id like to act like a lot of the ti'me

Perv of the Month Award Sponsored by Ki'm-Sycopaf, he keeps trying to get me to flash hi'm and send hi'm pics ....blah

Favourite Programmer/A.M Hacker (A.M = Art Money) - Ink, I think hes brilliant

Biggest Spammer

Artiste (Graphical Artists) - PepsiDemon, I love his sig and the graphic arts application he put in

Edited by Chloe, 19 July 2004 - 02:39 PM.

#7 XenoCyde

XenoCyde
  • 4223 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 03:02 PM

Val spell my name right.. :nana:

Favourite Staff Member: Hydrogen (Good helpful admin)
Favourite Guy: Frosty (Funny + is always on + chattin on msn)
Favourite Girl: Val or Hanneh or Ali (All great :nana: )
Funniest Member: Frosty (MSN.. Lol Sea biscuit xD)
Most Annoying Member: Thinkin
Wooden Spoon Award: Thinkin
Most Boring Member: Typhoon (This guy wont let me hav ANY fun... :) )
The Most Lovable Award sponsored by Ali: Thinkin
Perv of the Month Award Sponsored by Ki'm: Thinkin
Favourite Programmer/A.M Hacker: Thinkin
Biggest Spammer: Whatever (I see alotta people say hes spams so.. ^_^ )
Artiste: Memikeos (Great Composer :( )

Edited by SeRiAlKiLlA, 21 July 2004 - 04:38 AM.

#8 travis

travis
  • 5408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2004 - 03:14 PM

Favourite Staff Member: HydroGen
Favourite Guy: Fatal
Favourite Girl: Chloe
Funniest Member: Fatal
Most Annoying Member: Typhoon
Wooden Spoon Award: Hanneh
Most Boring Member
The Most Lovable Award sponsored by Ali: Hanneh
Perv of the Month Award Sponsored by Ki'm: Ink
Favourite Programmer/A.M Hacker: ask8er88
Biggest Spammer: Whatever
Artiste (Graphical Artists): Serialkilla

Edited by Enth E End, 21 July 2004 - 02:15 AM.

Posted 19 July 2004 - 03:24 PM

Favourite Staff Member (Staff includes Admins, Mods and Smods)HydroGen. Great admin friendly and he usually always has something to cheer me up even if I hardly talk to hi'm.
Favourite Guy Darkness :p he is someone who cheers me up like hydro and he does T.W.A.T with me.
Favourite Girl
Funniest Member (Can be off the boards also, e.g. MSN)
Most Annoying Member (Again, can be from off the boards) Typhoon ( No offense) you always seem mean to me
Wooden Spoon Award (The member you feel most sorry for)
Most Boring Member
Perv of the Month Award Sponsored by Ki'm
Favourite Programmer/A.M Hacker (A.M = Art Money) Noitidart :p he is my leader and besides that he let me get on the team for something I didnt know I found :p
Biggest Spammer

I think I have the most reds of all.....

Edited by vegeto6598, 19 July 2004 - 03:25 PM.

#10 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2004 - 03:31 PM

Favourite Staff Member (Staff includes Admins, Mods and Smods): Light Sabre! Together we are overthrowing TheWu from his arcade god status!

Favourite Guy: Typhoon, he stands up for what he believes is right.

Favourite Girl: Valensin: She is really nice, and gave me a codestone!

Funniest Member (Can be off the boards also, e.g. MSN): 113. His nonstop slew of insanity in the jokes forums has gotten me to laugh a few ti'mes.

Most Annoying Member (Again, can be from off the boards): Jake! No one beats me in asteroids then brags like that!

Wooden Spoon Award (The member you feel most sorry for):

Most Boring Member: AUS, because he doesn't get on very often.

The Most Lovable Award sponsored by Ali: Ali, she is after all the goddess of peace.

Perv of the Month Award Sponsored by Ki'm: Ki'm. After all she put up the pic of Typhon with the towel.

Favourite Programmer/A.M Hacker (A.M = Art Money): Ink, he is a groovy responsible dude.

Biggest Spammer: Ghost, I just haven't seen hi'm put in valid points of the current convo.

Artiste: Enth E End, he made my siggy.

Edited by pyke, 19 July 2004 - 04:42 PM.

#11 dash

dash
  • 294 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 03:44 PM

Favourite Staff Member (Staff includes Admins, Mods and Smods): Hydrogen And Hidden Elf, they are always nice, without hydro this board wouldent be here. And without H.Elf The board wouldent be as fun to go on :p

Favourite Guy: Frosty.

Favourite Girl: Val

Funniest Member (Can be off the boards also, e.g. MSN): I don't
know...But if I had to choose...Frosty.

Most Annoying Member (Again, can be from off the boards): //.Razor...He keep bi*ching at me because he thinks I called hydro a fag...But it isent true.

Wooden Spoon Award (The member you feel most sorry for) Hanneh

Most Boring Member:

The Most Lovable Award sponsored by Ali: Chloe Or Ali...They both seem to prevent fighting.

Perv of the Month Award Sponsored by Ki'm: Frosty, hands down.

Favourite Programmer/A.M Hacker (A.M = Art Money): ask8er

Biggest Spammer : Enth E End

Artiste (Graphical Artists): Xeno

Edited by Dash, 19 July 2004 - 03:58 PM.

#12 dolphinbomb

dolphinbomb
  • YAAAAAAYYYYY

• 3758 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 04:00 PM

Favourite Staff Member
Favourite Guy
Favourite Girl
Funniest Member
Most Annoying Member
Wooden Spoon Award
Most Boring Member
The Most Lovable Award
Perv of the Month Award
Favourite Programmer/A.M Hacker
Biggest Spammer

Artiste : Mason. He created my sig  :p

#13 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2004 - 05:56 PM

Favourite Staff Member: Memikeos (have to give it to hi'm... he does a lot but many dont know hes a supermoderator)
Favourite Guy: Raredaredevil (good friend of mine and a great admin, makes me laugh a lot)
Favourite Girl:
Funniest Member: TheWu (he complains to me about how his butt is sweaty and how his chair is humid!!)
Most Annoying Member:
Wooden Spoon Award: Gagan (leader of nrealms...needs to use neocodex technology to make any programs and doesnt even give credit :closedeyes:)
Most Boring Member:
The Most Lovable Award sponsored by Ali: Chloe (shes cool...ive just started talking to her and its like ive known her for a long ti'me...she likes houses and accueses/thinks I like them too :p )
Perv of the Month Award Sponsored by Ki'm: definately frosty...he always talks to me about his pathetic sex life :p just kidding
Favourite Programmer/A.M Hacker (A.M = Art Money): Ink (he hit neocodex by storm...one of the most talented programmers I know...and hes only 13)
Biggest Spammer

#14 favredriver

favredriver
  • 932 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 08:54 PM

The Categories

Favourite Staff Member: ask8ter88

Favourite Guy:hydro

Favourite Girl: chloe

Funniest Member :clawkitty (don't ask)

Most Annoying Member: typhoon

Wooden Spoon Award

Most Boring Member: g-nome

The Most Lovable Award sponsored by Ali:

Perv of the Month Award Sponsored by Ki'm: frosty

Favourite Programmer/A.M Hacker (A.M = Art Money): cataliste

Biggest Spammer: Enth E End

Artiste (Graphical Artists): pepsidemon

#15 Eve

Eve
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 09:06 PM

Favourite Staff Member- Hydrogen. He is soooo cool :D
Favourite Guy- RareDareDevil
Favourite Girl- Ali
Funniest Member-113
Most Annoying Member-Typhoon.
Wooden Spoon Award
Most Boring Member
The Most Lovable Award sponsored by Ali-Valensin
Perv of the Month Award Sponsored by Ki'm- Frosty
Favourite Programmer/A.M Hacker-Ink
Biggest Spammer
Artiste (Graphical Artists)-pepsidemon

Edited by Eve, 19 July 2004 - 09:06 PM.

#16 Frosty

Frosty
  • 1521 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 01:47 PM

Favourite Staff Member (Staff includes Admins, Mods and Smods): Has to be Hydro ^^ although he scares with his constant gay attitude towards me :o
Favourite Guy: Typhoon , we have started talking alot this week :)
Favourite Girl: Thickxstitches AKA Hanneh , Because she luffs me ^^
Funniest Member (Can be off the boards also, e.g. MSN): Cereal , constantly making me laugh ^^
Most Annoying Member (Again, can be from off the boards): The person that caused the rep hack to be removed.....I shall hate you forever :lol:
Wooden Spoon Award (The member you feel most sorry for): Typhoon , He lost his Smod spot and didn't deserve to :(
Most Boring Member
The Most Lovable Award sponsored by Ali: thickxstitches AKA Hanneh , because I luffs her :help:
Perv of the Month Award Sponsored by Ki'm: Ki'm, constantly poking her nose in my 'buisness' lol :p
Favourite Programmer/A.M Hacker (A.M = Art Money): Cataliste, because he ownz!!!11! and he is like my programming buddy ^^
Biggest Spammer: Whatever, He has such a high post count so fast :o
Artiste (Graphical Artists): Cereal, his new ncodex wallpaper ownz!!

Edited by frosty_195, 20 July 2004 - 01:50 PM.

#17 Hidden.Elf

Hidden.Elf
  • 1797 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 02:53 PM

Favourite Staff Member (Staff includes Admins, Mods and Smods): Gri'm (He does his job extremely well, and doesn't get much credit...)
Favourite Guy: ShadowLink64 (great friend, programmer, and admin! Go SL64!)
Favourite Girl: Ali (Goddess of peace :help: )
Funniest Member (Can be off the boards also, e.g. MSN): RareDareDevil (Makes me laugh whenever I talk to hi'm on msn)
Most Annoying Member (Again, can be from off the boards): Pi'mpin00304 (no offense | He bugs me on msn a ton. =/)
Wooden Spoon Award (The member you feel most sorry for): MissBehaved1 (Her computer is broken, and she hasn't been able to fix it.)
Most Boring Member: (wish I could vote for myself on this one) ummm I'd have to say AUS (he is never online)
Perv of the Month Award Sponsored by Ki'm: HydroGen (begging for a sexslave in Cataliste's topic)
Favourite Programmer/A.M Hacker (A.M = Art Money): Ink (he is awesome at programming, and hes only 13! He can program in more languages than I can name :lol: )
Biggest Spammer: Whatever (225 posts in 7 days)
Artiste (Graphical Artists): SeRiAlKiLlA (great artist, did my sig :( his new wallpaper r0x0rs)

#18 Mason

Mason
  • 950 posts

Posted 22 July 2004 - 10:53 AM

Favourite Staff Member: Hydro. No, I'm not kissing ass. Hydro and I have always shared a lot of respect for eachother and even though we've been talking less lately and I haven't been as active on Codex as I should be as of late, he is still always very friendly and also very helpful. Hey Hydro, doesn't this guy look like he just shat hi'mself? :p
Favourite Guy:
Favourite Girl: Ali. Great at moderating and always nice to others, even though I don't really talk to her.
Funniest Member:
Most Annoying Member: Razor. Between the I'mmature and offensive posts, he makes for one annoying person someti'mes. No, I don't hate hi'm.
Wooden Spoon Award: Razor. Someti'mes gets treated worse than he deserves. Although he does deserves it a lot.
Most Boring Member: Why can't you vote for yourself, again?
The Most Lovable Award:
Perv of the Month Award:
Favourite Programmer/A.M Hacker: Shadowlink64. It seems like just yesterday I was helping hi'm with programs. Now he is the best programmer here. Talk about determination. Great job, Shadow!
Biggest Spammer:
Artiste:

#19 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 31 July 2004 - 05:24 AM

Due to recent events the Codies will not be taking place this month. Voting for the August edition opens 23rd August.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users