• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#26 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2006 - 05:43 PM

I think we're just PMS'in or comin back drunk from parties it'll go back to normal soon smile.gif

#27 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2006 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE(Noitidart @ Dec 29 2006, 07:43 PM) View Post
I think we're just PMS'in or comin back drunk from parties it'll go back to normal soon smile.gif

1we8.gif Right, believe whatever you want thumbsup.gif

#28 ZERO

ZERO
  • 1661 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE(Hawk @ Dec 29 2006, 05:00 PM) View Post
Zero, I like how you agree with Cody right there, yet you were so up in arms against the Retired members last night, for, guess what?! Trying to keep the integrity of the board and keep shit the same.

No they were trying to change the board not make it like it used to be.

Think before you speak.

#29 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2006 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE(ZERO @ Dec 29 2006, 07:52 PM) View Post
No they were trying to change the board not make it like it used to be.

Think before you speak.

You need to think before you speak, or maybe I misinterpreted this-

perhaps we're trying to preserve the integerity of the board... you know.. back when we talked about shit... you know.. shit that wasn't some stupid fucking pony...

I also like how you get mad at all the old members when only three of them posted in that thread. Ali was the only one who may have been trying to 'Change the boards', which is kinda difficult to do with ONE SPAM TOPIC. Cody and Frizzle were being themselves. So just hush.

Edited by Hawk, 29 December 2006 - 05:59 PM.

#30 Gen

Gen
  • Ye old gen

• 1871 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 07:22 PM

It always change, thats normal, you just have to see the best of every phase, sometimes is better if you look from teh right point, I never suffered a change since Im pretty new, but I know what are you passing about wink.gif I already moved from city five times...two I was litle, but three changed my life completely x.x
*looks Sl64 post* Awesome SL it was beutifull *0*

#31 Soliloquy

Soliloquy
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 07:58 PM

Okay, I don't see, whatsoever, how this post relates to antidisestablishmentarianism, which, frankly, is spelled incorrectly in the title of this thread (no hyphen smile.gif). What are the people against the disestablishment of? NeoCodex and the users? Who is for that disestablishment? rolleyes.gif

I can, however, see how this thread relates to establishment (and even, somewhat, establishmentarianism!). We need to establish are members to the focus of the topic of the forum. The members can't just uproariously tremble around the forums and go off-topic in every post. We, as a whole, need to involuntarily check our posts every time we try to submit them, and make sure their on the topic of the board. Establish ourselves as a community, not just a jumble of cattle chaotically fighting each and one other causing a non-civil commotion. sad.gif

Though I haven't been a member here long, I still can see, compared to other forums, the current chaos. All the forum needs to do is calm down, and everything will be good. Just my 2¢. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Soliloquy, 29 December 2006 - 08:00 PM.

#32 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2006 - 08:06 PM

QUOTE(Soliloquy @ Dec 30 2006, 03:58 AM) View Post
Okay, I don't see, whatsoever, how this post relates to antidisestablishmentarianism, which, frankly, is spelled incorrectly in the title of this thread (no hyphen smile.gif ). What are the people against the disestablishment of? NeoCodex and the users? Who is for that disestablishment? rolleyes.gif

I think it was a joke..

#33 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2006 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE(Soliloquy @ Dec 29 2006, 11:58 PM) View Post
Okay, I don't see, whatsoever, how this post relates to antidisestablishmentarianism, which, frankly, is spelled incorrectly in the title of this thread (no hyphen smile.gif). What are the people against the disestablishment of? NeoCodex and the users? Who is for that disestablishment? rolleyes.gif

I can, however, see how this thread relates to establishment (and even, somewhat, establishmentarianism!). We need to establish are members to the focus of the topic of the forum. The members can't just uproariously tremble around the forums and go off-topic in every post. We, as a whole, need to involuntarily check our posts every time we try to submit them, and make sure their on the topic of the board. Establish ourselves as a community, not just a jumble of cattle chaotically fighting each and one other causing a non-civil commotion. sad.gif

Though I haven't been a member here long, I still can see, compared to other forums, the current chaos. All the forum needs to do is calm down, and everything will be good. Just my 2¢. thumbsup.gif

Donchoo mess with mah title foo!

Anways all of you people that want to seriousness back, make some serious topics tongue.gif .

#34 Stephen

Stephen
  • 3527 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2006 - 09:10 PM

I had to spell that word on a spelling test:
It's anti-disestablishmentarianism.

Edited by xBullet/Stephen, 29 December 2006 - 09:11 PM.

#35 ZERO

ZERO
  • 1661 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 09:34 PM

I apologize to codex and to the members of codex (especially hawk) for being a part of this. I dont expect you all to take me seriously, but this of one my many moments, is one of the serious ones.

#36 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2006 - 09:43 PM

QUOTE(ZERO @ Dec 30 2006, 12:34 AM) View Post
I apologize to codex and to the members of codex (especially hawk) for being a part of this. I dont expect you all to take me seriously, but this of one my many moments, is one of the serious ones.

Thank you for apologizing smile.gif Everyone messes up, and in time are forgiven.

#37 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2006 - 09:43 PM

QUOTE(ZERO @ Dec 29 2006, 11:34 PM) View Post

Dude, I'm sorry too for helping stir up this shit.

#38 Greeny

Greeny
  • 603 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 09:53 PM

Hey, when did all this fighting start? Like what happened,, I musta missed it.

#39 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2006 - 09:57 PM

+rep to Hawk and Zero for manning up and apologizing.

QUOTE(Greeny @ Dec 30 2006, 12:53 AM) View Post
Hey, when did all this fighting start? Like what happened,, I musta missed it.

To be honset it happened pretty much over a pony. Doesn't matter anymore xD

#40 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2006 - 09:59 PM

QUOTE(Icey Defeat @ Dec 29 2006, 11:57 PM) View Post
To be honset it happened pretty much over a pony. Doesn't matter anymore xD

Uhh... it started with him insulting some older members. Cody and I replied back at like, the same time saying "Fuck you" smile1.gif Things went downhill pretty quick from there. All the older members are so cool 1we8.gif

Actually, it did start over a pony! XD In a topic which ZERO started tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Edited by Hawk, 29 December 2006 - 10:00 PM.

#41 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2006 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE(Hawk @ Dec 30 2006, 12:59 AM) View Post
Uhh... it started with him insulting some older members. Cody and I replied back at like, the same time saying "Fuck you" smile1.gif Things went downhill pretty quick from there. All the older members are so cool 1we8.gif

Actually, it did start over a pony! XD In a topic which ZERO started tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

#42 ZERO

ZERO
  • 1661 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 10:06 PM

Actually it started with Ali messaging me wanting amusement so she told me to post a topic on ponies. tongue.gif

#43 Warlord

Warlord
  • 3988 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 10:07 PM

How come i never see these so called fights? where the frick are they happening?

#44 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2006 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE(ZERO @ Dec 30 2006, 12:06 AM) View Post
Actually it started with Ali messaging me wanting amusement so she told me to post a topic on ponies. tongue.gif

1we8.gif Why did you listen to her? Was she to lazy to make her own topic? So she wasted more time by messaging you telling you to make it? XD

Whatever.

Warlord, you did not miss much.

#45 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2006 - 10:12 PM

If Ali PMed me and told me to make a topic about ponies hell i'd do it. Was a great topic till all hell broke loose.

#46 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2006 - 10:14 PM

QUOTE(Icey Defeat @ Dec 30 2006, 12:12 AM) View Post
If Ali PMed me and told me to make a topic about ponies hell i'd do it. Was a great topic till all hell broke loose.

lol! 1we8.gif You two are both whipped tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif nono.gif

#47 ZERO

ZERO
  • 1661 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE(Hawk @ Dec 29 2006, 10:14 PM) View Post
lol! 1we8.gif You two are both whipped tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif nono.gif

If anyones whipped its Tim xD

#48 Greeny

Greeny
  • 603 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 11:52 PM

Over a pony, lmao. I dare, no double dare (ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh) someone to post the exact same topic.

ps. I didnt say nothin! argue2.gif

#49 Choob

Choob
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 12:31 AM

Sorry sir due to my not activness.

#50 Martin

Martin
  • User under investigation - Potential scammer

• 772 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 01:58 AM

QUOTE(pyke @ Dec 29 2006, 11:41 PM) View Post
Anways all of you people that want to seriousness back, make some serious topics tongue.gif .

Well said!

In a way I am very disappointed with what I have seen these past few days. My life has been very busy lately which has greatly limited my ability to get on the site. When I stopped being active during September I remember people fighting over ranks now I see people fighting over the maturity of topics. I think all of this pony stuff was harmless fun. I frankly enjoyed the light hearted attitude of the posts for at this time of the year is always stressful for people and especially so for me as my grandfather just passed away today. So it seems people will fight over anything! Codex has definitely changed. For the better or for the worst, its up to you to decide that. Ultimately if you don't want to see these types of post/discussions don't post and spoil some peoples fun! Its saddens me that so many of the older members of Codex have left and those who are here feel newer members ruin the forum. With growth comes changes. New members must be added to keep any forum alive. With 10 new members we might get there are always about 8-9 worthless spammy/leechers in the group. Usually they stop posting once they get what they want. However with the bad comes the good. You will get that one member who is active, nice, and a fun person to be with! Isnt that worth it? Codex is supposed to be a fun place where people can enjoy themselves. I am proud to be a member here at Codex because however bad the situation gets, we all seem to bounce back. Take this topic for example! Several members who had different fews apologized and things returned to normal! Im finished my rant now tongue.gif I hope everyone had a great Holiday and the New Year brings good fortune and luck to all of you here! smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users