Quantcast

Photo

New and Improved Guide To Autobuying! Abrosia Style!

• Please log in to reply
629 replies to this topic

#226 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2010 - 12:39 PM

i tried running this a few times.. but ive made like.. 30K profit only so far.. is this because my account is too new? maybe has to be more than 1 month at the very least to reap in some good stuff

Set the profit to lower and use the database/be kinda patient =D

#227 Wu12345

Wu12345
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 04:17 AM

Thanks for the guide :)

#228 Greatgenes

Greatgenes
  • 95 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 04:22 PM

i am having a bit of trouble with the main shop settings :( the visit specific shop id box is grey and i am not able to select it, any advice ?

#229 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:31 PM

i am having a bit of trouble with the main shop settings :( the visit specific shop id box is grey and i am not able to select it, any advice ?

You can't select which shop to buy in until you're an Advanced Member.

#230 Greatgenes

Greatgenes
  • 95 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:16 AM

You can't select which shop to buy in until you're an Advanced Member.

aww thats to bad i cant have full use of the program :crybaby: how does one become an advanced member ?

#231 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 July 2010 - 02:15 AM

aww thats to bad i cant have full use of the program :crybaby: how does one become an advanced member ?

Make 500 non-spam posts or purchase a paid subscription.

#232 munie

munie
  • 93 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 09:50 AM

Make 500 non-spam posts or purchase a paid subscription.

do you guys get a lot of donations? I'm glad you guys put some of that money to upgrading the website! :D

#233 sanarmaya

sanarmaya
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:10 AM

Thank you for the great guide ^__^ I've been using th ABer for a while now but I have had 0 purchases so far. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong since I've checked all settings and everything seems correct to me.

#234 miih

miih
  • 287 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 02:03 PM

So.... I saw the topic now ... but it was very nice... ^^

#235 Nuelcaz

Nuelcaz
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:44 AM

Thanks for the guide
I understood a little more about Abrosia

#236 Nemo

Nemo
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 01:06 PM

Thanks! I understand how to use the program now. :D

#237 wtfints

wtfints
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:42 PM

Hi,

I tried to run the AB overnight. When i got up and check, i have gotten 10 items. However, the timing all was within the first 4 hours since i activated it and none for the remaining 4 -5 hours.

Is there any reasons why or is there just a limit?

#238 Antivenin

Antivenin
  • 72 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:41 AM

Your ABer should have the following: Proxy Support- This is crucial to keeping your account safe, without this you might as well tell TNT that you're Abing.

I don't think this is necessary unless you're ABing with multiple accounts. In fact, it might be a significant negative thing. Logging on with a different IP each time is suspicious. If you don't use a proxy, then you log on with your own IP each time. So either use the SAME proxy every time (unnecessarily), or don't use one at all.

#239 Abrar

Abrar
  • 157 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:05 PM

greattt guide (:
helps out a lot
only thing i didnt quite understand is why to use ABers $:
currently i use 5 accounts to SS, and it earns me a mil/day [low freeze rate too xD], while ABer i used for an hour and it only earned me about 50k :(
you said there couldve been bad days, but still, i feel like i didnt earn enough from AB :(

#240 heaplay

heaplay
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 06:49 AM

Thanks for your sharing..
I am trying it`~

greattt guide (:
helps out a lot
only thing i didnt quite understand is why to use ABers $:
currently i use 5 accounts to SS, and it earns me a mil/day [low freeze rate too xD], while ABer i used for an hour and it only earned me about 50k :(
you said there couldve been bad days, but still, i feel like i didnt earn enough from AB :(

sorry to annoy you~~
what is the meaning of "use 5 accounts to SS"?
thanks

#241 Miked924

Miked924
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:42 PM

i appreciate this guide

#242 chessmaster60

chessmaster60
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 02:16 AM

great guide!

#243 bexxy

bexxy
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 11:26 AM

This helped me loads

#244 fr333k

fr333k
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 03:26 AM

Thanks for the guide. Just a quick question, how many items should my ABer buy per hour? I've let it run for a bit and... nothing...

#245 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:10 AM

it depends on your settings, your internet connection and your account age. there's really no range for the amount of items you should be getting per hour...

#246 swpwrx

swpwrx
  • 63 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 08:44 AM

Hi,

I tried to run the AB overnight. When i got up and check, i have gotten 10 items. However, the timing all was within the first 4 hours since i activated it and none for the remaining 4 -5 hours.

Is there any reasons why or is there just a limit?

i think there is suggestions to not run the program more than 2 hours constantly. 8 hours overnight = a lot of attention and impossible to do. Do not run the program while at school for 8 hours of sleeping. 2 hours on, 2 off and repeat if you want to look legit. 6 hours max a day.

#247 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:31 PM

Hi, I am new to this, this guide is wonderfull, but I have just one more doubt left.

Can I stil surf neopets in another account after the aber has stopped?
I mean, I wouldn't ever ab on my main, so It's safe from that point, but Im really afraid of chain icing :S

I know abrosia has proxy support, but there will be a time Id need to enter to that account, then TNT could know my real IP and ip bann me :boxed:
Can someone tell me please what can I do to prevent that?

#248 Waynery

Waynery
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:26 AM

Hi, I am new to this, this guide is wonderfull, but I have just one more doubt left.

Can I stil surf neopets in another account after the aber has stopped?
I mean, I wouldn't ever ab on my main, so It's safe from that point, but Im really afraid of chain icing :S

I know abrosia has proxy support, but there will be a time Id need to enter to that account, then TNT could know my real IP and ip bann me :boxed:
Can someone tell me please what can I do to prevent that?

To solve your problem, use different proxies for each unique individual account in this manner it would not be linked.

#249 Systematical

Systematical
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 03:30 PM

Uh, so I kind of have a silly question. What do I do if I want to sell off a UB I managed to snag with the least chance of being frozen? :/ Or should I just not worry about being frozen even if I put it for a bit less than the standard Trading Post price?

#250 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2010 - 03:39 PM

Uh, so I kind of have a silly question. What do I do if I want to sell off a UB I managed to snag with the least chance of being frozen? :/ Or should I just not worry about being frozen even if I put it for a bit less than the standard Trading Post price?

Just sell it for the price you want, if you were going to be frozen, it would be for your buy time on the item, not how much you sold it off for.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users