mouse in chip bag

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#26 illicit

illicit
  • 915 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 06:37 PM

Yucky D:
If that was my chip bag I'd soon become a very rich woman...

#27 Big Joe

Big Joe
  • 755 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 06:44 PM

Yucky D:
If that was my chip bag I'd soon become a very rich woman...

I would become a very rich man smile.gif

#28 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2007 - 07:13 PM

QUOTE(jocxo @ Jul 25 2007, 07:31 PM) View Post
lol

what wrong with a deep fried mouse??¿?¡' its DEEP FRIED blink.gif its eatable

I'm sure the fact that IT'S A MOUSE would turn some people off tongue.gif

#29 Zeeky

Zeeky
  • 410 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 08:07 PM

Ewww, that would be so gross eating crunchy chips and then all of a sudden biting down on something chewy... and furry... gahh! How could he have brought it all the way up to his mouth without noticing it didn't feel like a chip, where would he have grabbed the damn thing? Haha. I had a screw in my breakfast once, they said it broke off the Spatula... They gave us all our breakfast for free, I guess they were afraid of us suing them because I bit down on it and complained haha. Free food FTW.

#30 Kyle

Kyle
  • Legit.

• 2082 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2007 - 09:05 PM

My cousins refuse to go to the Burger King near their house because they have twice gotten fried flies with their fries. They always say they want some French Flies when there looking for some where to go out to eat. tongue.gif

#31 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 01:41 AM

QUOTE(Rambo @ Jul 25 2007, 08:41 PM) View Post
Lousy Americans. Its crisps, not chip! A chip is a slice of potato fried.

Damn straight. Packet of crisps, bag of chips. England's full of chip shops...and i don't think i've ever seen any selling crisps. Over there i guess you'd say our chip shops don't sell chips, eh?tongue.gif

QUOTE(Zeeky @ Jul 26 2007, 05:07 AM) View Post
Ewww, that would be so gross eating crunchy chips and then all of a sudden biting down on something chewy... and furry... gahh! How could he have brought it all the way up to his mouth without noticing it didn't feel like a chip, where would he have grabbed the damn thing? Haha. I had a screw in my breakfast once, they said it broke off the Spatula... They gave us all our breakfast for free, I guess they were afraid of us suing them because I bit down on it and complained haha. Free food FTW.

Pizza hut is the best...order a pizza, and when they bring it tell them it's the wrong one. They'll make you a new one and let you keep the old because they'll only throw it away biggrin.gif

#32 Big Joe

Big Joe
  • 755 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 10:04 AM

Damn straight. Packet of crisps, bag of chips. England's full of chip shops...and i don't think i've ever seen any selling crisps. Over there i guess you'd say our chip shops don't sell chips, eh?tongue.gif

America has teh l33t chipz0rz!! Lol.

#33 Stryyp

Stryyp
  • 2788 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 10:07 AM

QUOTE(Zeeky @ Jul 25 2007, 11:07 PM) View Post

That is a good question... In the story thingy, it said it was furry. How could he not notice a large (Compared to a chip), firm furry object until it was about to go into his mouth?

#34 Big Joe

Big Joe
  • 755 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 10:08 AM

That is a good question... In the story thingy, it said it was furry. How could he not notice a large (Compared to a chip), firm furry object until it was about to go into his mouth?

He must be retarted..... or maybe he is blind. Each would fit.

#35 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2007 - 02:28 PM

QUOTE(bigjoe1 @ Jul 26 2007, 06:08 PM) View Post
He must be retarted..... or maybe he is blind. Each would fit.

For the love of all things holy, the word is RETARD.

*twitch*

*twitch*

#36 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 July 2007 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE(HydroLink64 @ Jul 26 2007, 11:07 AM) View Post

You'd think that if the person were to grab the fried mouse, they'd realize it was a fried mouse and not a potato chip before it even left the bag.... unsure.gif Then again, there's a few incompetent people out there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users