• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#26 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2007 - 11:04 AM

QUOTE(Dudeonline @ Nov 26 2007, 03:06 PM) View Post
Also another one of my pet peeves is Health Nazis.

"don't eat that, it has too many preservatives"
"Whole wheat is better than white in my opinion"
"Red meat is so unhealthy"

bark you and your hippie bullshit. If I want to east red meat, pre-processed foods, or white bread, you should have nothing to say about it. go back to your tofu-burgers ya hippie.

Agreed.

QUOTE(Dudeonline @ Nov 26 2007, 03:01 PM) View Post
This is my pet peeve.

People driving too fast, or too slow?

#27 Akira

Akira
  • 795 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 11:25 AM

Oh God....pet peeves >.> I'll start listing until I can't remember anymore.

1. Not only that crusty milk on the rim, but when you go to pour it and it FALLS into the cereal >.>
2. Hair that is not mine somehow being on my body.
3. Hair in my FOOD.
4. Okay...pretty much hair in general.
5. Getting a popcorn kernel stuck in my teeth/throat
6. Waking up with a sore leg from laying awkwardly.
7. People who play their rap music WAY too loud in their car so all you hear is their shitty bass.
8. People who drive UNDER the speed limit in a dangerous way.
9. People who correct me when I slip up in a conversation: I stumble over words sometimes, and it bugs the hell out of me when people inform me of the error.
10. People who actively try to convert me, regardless of what this conversion is (bark vegetarianism, it ain't gonna happen)
11. People who feel the need to tell me that all meat is bad for you.
12. Diet soda
13. People who belch loudly because they think it's awesome.
14. Bad manners at the dinner table.
15. Idiocy for no reason (if you're born into stupidity, I feel for you, but if you are stupid on purpose....bark you)
16. People who get offended easily.
17. Styrofoam squeaking together. I will bite and claw at people who do this, no lie. It's not very manly, but it's aggressive and gets my point across.
18. Loud and sudden noises, like when something heavy falls.
19. People who, after seeing that someone already took the name 'miley_cyrus', feel the need to make an account called 'miley_cyrus11923908049293134' just to let people know that they like her.
20. People like Miley Cyrus.

I think that's it...

#28 tastyphoxette

tastyphoxette
  • Tasty Cakes!

• 2648 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 11:31 AM

Akira; looking at your post made me realize I have a lot more pet peeves than I Originally posted, so....

Ditto to everything but number 12.

I love Diet Coke. ; ;

Edit:
Also can't stand folks who smell like bad Cheese and come to class anyway. ; ;

Edited by tastyphoxette, 27 November 2007 - 11:55 AM.

#29 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2007 - 11:36 AM

Akira, you're a girl, right?

#30 Akira

Akira
  • 795 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE(Pomroy @ Nov 27 2007, 02:36 PM) View Post
Akira, you're a girl, right?

sad.gif Am I really that effeminite?

Also, I can't stand people that smell foul...soap costs about a dollar...and a five minute shower isn't that tough...

#31 tastyphoxette

tastyphoxette
  • Tasty Cakes!

• 2648 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 12:12 PM

QUOTE(Akira @ Nov 27 2007, 03:09 PM) View Post
sad.gif Am I really that effeminite?

Also, I can't stand people that smell foul...soap costs about a dollar...and a five minute shower isn't that tough...

For Srs.
God he smells foul.
I want to bring him one of my extra bars of soap.

#32 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2007 - 12:32 PM

QUOTE(tastyphoxette @ Nov 25 2007, 07:21 PM) View Post
My biggest Pet Peeves:
*Eating with your Mouth Open
*People answering or looking at their bright as hell cellphones in a movie. I could set those bitches on fire sometimes I get so angry. ; ;

Those are some more of mine. My brother usually eats with his mouth open at the dinner table. It annoys the HELL out of me. I'll tell him once to chew with his mouth closed. Then, I'll physically close his mouth with my hands if he starts doing it again. tongue.gif Yeah and the people who look at their cell phones in movies are just barking assholes. dry.gif
QUOTE(Akira @ Nov 27 2007, 02:25 PM) View Post
Oh God....pet peeves >.> I'll start listing until I can't remember anymore.

5. Getting a popcorn kernel stuck in my teeth/throat
7. People who play their rap music WAY too loud in their car so all you hear is their shitty bass.
14. Bad manners at the dinner table.

I think that's it...

I hate all those as well. Since when did it become cool to hear loud rap music with a bass that literally makes nearby cars vibrate? I especially have a deep hate for #14 though. It just makes me crazy when people have bad manners.
QUOTE(Kitsune @ Nov 26 2007, 06:28 PM) View Post
Ohhh god, yes. The type of people that take instant offence to a comment made when ultimately it is a correct statement...

And mature students... I can't stand mature students. Well, I can't stand the stereotypic mature students who spend all their time writing furiously throughout a lecture, only pausing to ask redundant, dumbass questions over and over again. Honestly, I respect the fact that they are doing something with their lives and all that, but seriously... they drive everyone nuts.

Hmm...if you knew me in real life, you wouldn't of liked me about 2 years ago then. tongue.gif

#33 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2007 - 01:00 PM

My God Akira you have a lot of pet peeves... it's really no wonder your heart burn is so bad sad.gif Get into your zen zone sometime. Relax. Take a long shower. But LOL you're not THAT feminine. But why do you hate that one Hannah Montana chick so much? blink.gif

#34 Akira

Akira
  • 795 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 01:27 PM

QUOTE(Tetiel @ Nov 27 2007, 04:00 PM) View Post
My God Akira you have a lot of pet peeves... it's really no wonder your heart burn is so bad sad.gif Get into your zen zone sometime. Relax. Take a long shower. But LOL you're not THAT feminine. But why do you hate that one Hannah Montana chick so much? blink.gif

I hate her fans dry.gif And her voice. And her genre.

-.- And yes, I have a ton of pet peeves...and it stresses me out....bleh.

When I was 13, I used to take long showers...but every time I did, my parents would flip out, which stressed me out....so, I take 10 minute showers out of habit >.>

#35 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2007 - 01:27 PM

Teenyboppers then, eh?

#36 Akira

Akira
  • 795 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 01:29 PM

Essentially, yes.

#37 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 05:59 AM

QUOTE(Akira @ Nov 27 2007, 01:25 PM) View Post
10. People who actively try to convert me, regardless of what this conversion is (bark vegetarianism, it ain't gonna happen)
17. Styrofoam squeaking together. I will bite and claw at people who do this, no lie. It's not very manly, but it's aggressive and gets my point across.

that's funny... because my wife is turning veggie, and it's kinda pissing me off, because she's acting like the plight of our nation is my fault. -_-

and my best friend HATES styrofoam as well. XD

#38 DudeOnline

DudeOnline
  • 1897 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 06:41 AM

QUOTE(Kitsune @ Nov 27 2007, 09:26 PM) View Post
Teenyboppers are the most annoying of all the ages. I'd take a pissy, angsty 15 year old over an 11 year old wearing a mini skirt, with most recent fad in hand, wearing make-up. KILL KILL KILL.

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

#39 Aetas

Aetas
  • 507 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 04:28 PM

My #1 Pet peeve: People that interupt me.
#2: Open mouth chewers
#3: People who NAG me
#4: People who act like smarta**es
#5: http://xkcd.com/169/ Like the guy who gets hurt.
#6: Teachers who assign busy work.

#40 Teddy

Teddy
  • 629 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE(Dudeonline @ Nov 28 2007, 06:41 AM) View Post
KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Oh god >_< Kill it with oil AND fire

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users