Quantcast

Photo

3volutions vs Neocodex - Keylogger Alert

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
198 replies to this topic

#26 Guest_Jetplane_*

Guest_Jetplane_*

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:44 PM

yea I think elz is hacked!!! he froze a guy like 3 ti'mes and was doin some weird stuff to the forums!!! <_<

#27 XenoCyde

XenoCyde
  • 4223 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:45 PM

Heh also u mite wanna look at

http://3volutions.ne...p?showtopic=384

#28 Chox

Chox
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:45 PM

ummm...3vo is aweome 4 one...secondly...we have no viruses there...and ummm...I RULE!!! YAY!!! Lol <_<

#29 XenoCyde

XenoCyde
  • 4223 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:49 PM

Read abit more Chox..

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

You do not have permission to view this topic

Banned <_<

Edited by XenoCyde, 23 August 2004 - 03:49 PM.

#30 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:49 PM

ummm...3vo is aweome 4 one...secondly...we have no viruses there...and ummm...I RULE!!! YAY!!! Lol <_<

View Post

did you not read the post? you must not have...because for one, no site that tries to compete like that is awesome. Maybe you should check out the programs at codex. We could easily crush 3volutions but we choose to be diplomatic and nice. And this is how we are treated.

Whoever thinks that elz was hacked hasnt read my posts...how could someone that hacked hi'm make an EXACT program and put a keylogger in.

#31 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:51 PM

You could easily crush 3vo? Someone's a bit big headed lol (yea we know you could, but what's the point?)

#32 shabba

shabba

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:52 PM

I talked to elz this morning it IS ELZ for sure HE gave me His source code so it must be of his computer

#33 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:52 PM

did you not read the post? you must not have...because for one, no site that tries to compete like that is awesome. Maybe you should check out the programs at codex. We could easily crush 3volutions but we choose to be diplomatic and nice. And this is how we are treated.

Whoever thinks that elz was hacked hasnt read my posts...how could someone that hacked hi'm make an EXACT program and put a keylogger in.

View Post

uhh it would have to be full on black magic, I dont think he was hacked, I think codex OWNZ all other cheat sites so far in the weeeds itz not even funny, we have a community here unlike alot of other, no scam, no viruses (in certified) etc, theres nothing bad about codex, soo itz all good <_<

#34 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:53 PM

Read abit more Chox..

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

You do not have permission to view this topic

Banned <_<

View Post

nah xeno I can't see it either and I'm not banned

#35 red12345

red12345
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:54 PM

elz's on,go talk to hi'm

#36 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:54 PM

uhh it would have to be full on black magic, I dont think he was hacked, I think codex OWNZ all other cheat sites so far in the weeeds itz not even funny, we have a community here unlike alot of other, no scam, no viruses (in certified) etc, theres nothing bad about codex, soo itz all good <_<

View Post

and I'm not trying to promote codex or anything...I'm just trying to look out for your guys' computers...

X-factor told me that that virus is a very bad one and that someone was trying to hack his runescape account with that very same keylogger...

elz's on,go talk to hi'm

View Post

I dont need to, I have all the information I need already. I dont talk to people who do things like this.

#37 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:55 PM

You could easily crush 3vo? Someone's a bit big headed lol (yea we know you could, but what's the point?)

View Post

look at the convo above
I think elz is the one being huuuge headed <_<

#38 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:57 PM

meh, I BELIEVE u hydro, hell no I'm not gonna go scew my new 153 gig hd with viruses, I much rather beleive Master Hydro instead, and I like that this board carez about otha peepz's comps, thats one of the awesome sides of codex, were like a big family all whatching out for each other <_<

#39 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:58 PM

Truthfully, I've not seen any good programe from here, but then again I'm not private or retired.

#40 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:59 PM

Then go request sum in the program suggestion thing, every program iv eva wanted is here on codex <_< that why I dont suggest

#41 X-Factor

X-Factor
  • 208 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 04:00 PM

X-factor told me that that virus is a very bad one and that someone was trying to hack his runescape account with that very same keylogger...

Yes... This keylogged disables ur AV and you cant delete it manualy... It also makes it so you cant go into safe mode. The only option is to re format your computer....

#42 HoHoMaN90

HoHoMaN90
  • 674 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 04:00 PM

well I wrote an email to neotwists admins ot warn their members, don't want anyone downloading crap from 3vo

HoHoMaN90

#43 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 04:01 PM

Yes... This keylogged disables ur AV and you cant delete it manualy... It also makes it so you cant go into safe mode. The only option is to re format your computer....

View Post

ARE U SERIOUS?? WOW, it cant disable Trojan Remover tho, eva ti'me the program opens it generates a new name for it so the viruses cant disable it

Edited by Fatal, 23 August 2004 - 04:01 PM.

#44 XenoCyde

XenoCyde
  • 4223 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 04:03 PM

The administration is corrup.. So that makes Frosty corrupt <_<

#45 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 04:05 PM

Program-wise 3vo could easily crush us. The only thing we have better is a community, but looking there they're how we were months ago,  a small amount of members and less problems.
And I've read the posts and I've had no problems with any progs by Elz.

#46 XenoCyde

XenoCyde
  • 4223 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 04:08 PM

Till now..

#47 shabba

shabba

Posted 23 August 2004 - 04:09 PM

elz isnt everything you think he is hes not a bad programer hes not exellent as he codes sloppy he just doesnt have a life an programs non stop whats the point for a small community

#48 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 04:10 PM

I knew it....wtf did I say? I say I hated the dude and I got a bad vive from hi'm.  I also get bad vibes from gigantic waves that ride my ass, but thats a different story

#49 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 04:10 PM

Program-wise 3vo could easily crush us. The only thing we have better is a community, but looking there they're how we were months ago,  a small amount of members and less problems.
And I've read the posts and I've had no problems with any progs by Elz.

View Post

weve been releasing tons of s*** into private and public...how could they crush us...ive seen their programs...

#50 XenoCyde

XenoCyde
  • 4223 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 04:11 PM

<_< you sed

Welcome back elz man you rock

:p just kidding lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users