Photo

Complaint about Mod Abuse

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#1 jept

jept
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 06:23 PM

I was verbally abused by mod today. I won't disclose the name, but I hope you all will concur with me that this message is emotionally hurtful.

Removed.

Total idiots! I would have never thought I would be insulted by a member of such a wonderful site. The person other than me he/she is referring to is dck. Dck was a nice boy before today. I won't justify his actions, but the moderator's emotional and verbal abuse have turned that poor sweet boy into an alcoholic. He came over drunk and started cursing at me. I pray to my lord and savior that he can recieve enough help to recover.

#2 Alaska

Alaska
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 06:40 PM

Stop your bitching and move on with your life.

/Edit! Oh hey, I just got played. Ouucchhh.

Edited by Alaska, 13 February 2008 - 06:40 PM.

#3 jept

jept
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 06:48 PM

I'm sorry if I accidentally "played" you. This thread was only meant for criticism of the moderator, not the embarrassment of fellow members.

#4 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2008 - 06:49 PM

How's life been jpt? And what's with the 'e'?

#5 dck

dck
  • 2361 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:48 PM

Well guys I've sobered up and I must say that my life is now horrible because you called me an idiot, Kitsune. From the moment you typed those words I have been living a cursed life. My credit score plunged, my house collapsed, and my car caught fire. I had a nightmare last night involving you, Kitsune. I was standing in a room eating some ice cream, then I heard the words "You are being an idiot". I woke up in a cold sweat, crying uncontrollably. Then I ate an omelette (it was good). Then I went back to crying. Then I tried baking some cookies but when I took them out of the oven they tasted horrible because of the salt in my tears. You have ruined my life, and you have ruined my cookies. Thanks a lot, Kitsune.

QUOTE(Mr. Hobo @ Feb 13 2008, 07:49 PM) View Post
How's life been jpt? And what's with the 'e'?

He can't get back into his original account for some reason. Most likely it is a result of the stress that this argument has caused him.

Edited by dck, 14 February 2008 - 07:50 PM.

#6 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE(dck @ Feb 15 2008, 03:48 AM) View Post
Well guys I've sobered up and I must say that my life is now horrible because you called me an idiot, Kitsune. From the moment you typed those words I have been living a cursed life. My credit score plunged, my house collapsed, and my car caught fire. I had a nightmare last night involving you, Kitsune. I was standing in a room eating some ice cream, then I heard the words "You are being an idiot". I woke up in a cold sweat, crying uncontrollably. Then I ate an omelette (it was good). Then I went back to crying. Then I tried baking some cookies but when I took them out of the oven they tasted horrible because of the salt in my tears. You have ruined my life, and you have ruined my cookies. Thanks a lot, Kitsune.
He can't get back into his original account for some reason. Most likely it is a result of the stress that this argument has caused him.

See? Now that was funny tongue.gif

#7 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:51 PM

heyyy come on guys
i love you, you love me, lets all just be happy man

#8 dck

dck
  • 2361 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 07:53 PM

QUOTE(Sunscorch @ Feb 14 2008, 08:51 PM) View Post
See? Now that was funny tongue.gif

How the hell is my misery funny? I'll have you know that I'm being completely serious and the knowledge that someone out there is laughing at my pain hurts me worse than you can imagine. I have to go change my underwear now, I believe I've soiled it.

QUOTE(Noitidart @ Feb 14 2008, 08:51 PM) View Post
heyyy come on guys
i love you, you love me, lets all just be happy man

Can it, Barney. I know full well that you don't love me at all. Every time I look into your window you always shut the blinds. What's up with that?

Edit:
Daaaamn, Ali. I don't think you've changed your sig in years lol

Edited by dck, 14 February 2008 - 07:55 PM.

#9 travis

travis
  • 5408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:00 PM

QUOTE(dck @ Feb 14 2008, 07:48 PM) View Post

HOLY SHIT DOUG

#10 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:01 PM

hehe yea its like a tribute to euph tongue.gif

#11 travis

travis
  • 5408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE(dck @ Feb 14 2008, 07:53 PM) View Post
Edit:
Daaaamn, Ali. I don't think you've changed your sig in years lol

Ali died around the same time you did.

#12 dck

dck
  • 2361 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:03 PM

QUOTE(T-Rav @ Feb 14 2008, 09:02 PM) View Post
Ali died around the same time you did.

Wrong Ali lol. 'Sup Travis?

#13 travis

travis
  • 5408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:05 PM

oryt.
the sky, my blood pressure..not the temperature, though. :X

#14 dck

dck
  • 2361 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:07 PM

Yeah it's been pretty cold here lately. My blood pressure has been up too (see previous posts for the reason) sad.gif

#15 travis

travis
  • 5408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:11 PM

Give meh yoh emesen.

#16 dck

dck
  • 2361 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE(T-Rav @ Feb 14 2008, 09:11 PM) View Post
Give meh yoh emesen.

No way. Why the hell would I want to talk to you? I still have fucking scars from last time!

Edit:
You can read the above in two ways...let your imagination be your guide as to which one I meant!

Edited by dck, 14 February 2008 - 08:20 PM.

#17 travis

travis
  • 5408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:20 PM

LOL

#18 dck

dck
  • 2361 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:28 PM

EVERYONE!
It has come to my attention that certain members of this website believe that I am being facetious. THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT THE CASE! I am 100% certain that my dog died as a direct result from this mod abuse, and I feel that this injustice is going unreprimanded! Please try to stay on topic!

#19 BRSANA

BRSANA
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE(dck @ Feb 14 2008, 08:28 PM) View Post
EVERYONE!
It has come to my attention that certain members of this website believe that I am being facetious. THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT THE CASE! I am 100% certain that my dog died as a direct result from this mod abuse, and I feel that this injustice is going unreprimanded! Please try to stay on topic!

rofl xDD omg

#20 dck

dck
  • 2361 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:05 PM

QUOTE(BRSANA @ Feb 14 2008, 09:38 PM) View Post
rofl xDD omg

What the hell, didn't you read what you quoted? Stay on topic.

QUOTE(Kitsune @ Feb 14 2008, 09:55 PM) View Post
/slaps self on wrist.

There you go happy.gif Now shut it happy.gif

Causing such horrific damages to my mind and property does not deserve an /e-slap on the wrist. I suppose you want candy too? I demand blood, and I will not rest until I see it.

P.S.
"Now shut it" <----As soon as I read that my dog came back to life and then died again. Thanks a lot, jerk.

#21 Aetas

Aetas
  • 507 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE(dck @ Feb 14 2008, 10:05 PM) View Post
What the hell, didn't you read what you quoted? Stay on topic.

Causing such horrific damages to my mind and property does not deserve an /e-slap on the wrist. I suppose you want candy too? I demand blood, and I will not rest until I see it.

P.S.
"Now shut it" <----As soon as I read that my dog came back to life and then died again. Thanks a lot, jerk.

I'll save Kitsune the time:

#22 dck

dck
  • 2361 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE(Naraf @ Feb 14 2008, 10:53 PM) View Post
I'll save Kitsune the time:

**Her blood.

#23 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2008 - 06:39 AM

Save us all some time.

Anyone who is fighting with Kitsune.

#24 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 February 2008 - 08:29 AM

sup guis

#25 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 February 2008 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE(jept @ Feb 13 2008, 07:23 PM) View Post
I was verbally abused by mod today. I won't disclose the name, but I hope you all will concur with me that this message is emotionally hurtful.

If you want to report things like this, please send a message to one of the administrators (or I) and we will take care of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users