Marajuana

• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

#26 travis

travis
  • 5408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2008 - 12:02 PM

Bliz, you're the type of noob who I give a bowl of green spices to. You then proceed to smoke it, and act like a total idiot as if you're high, when really, it wasn't even weed.
ktx.

#27 Lawivido

Lawivido
  • iOS Hacker

• 2018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2008 - 12:07 PM

QUOTE(T-Rav @ Feb 18 2008, 03:02 PM) View Post
Bliz, you're the type of noob who I give a bowl of green spices to. You then proceed to smoke it, and act like a total idiot as if you're high, when really, it wasn't even weed.
ktx.

urdoinitwrong

#28 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2008 - 12:08 PM

ktx.

I can have some nachos wid dat pwnsauce?

#29 Bão

Bão
  • 5407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2008 - 12:12 PM

ktx.

I SEE WUT YOU DID THAR

#30 youaremad

youaremad
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 12:54 PM

its not bad. it just not for me

#31 Blizzard

Blizzard
  • 244 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 12:58 PM

QUOTE(T-Rav @ Feb 18 2008, 12:02 PM) View Post
ktx.

Dude wtf are you talking about?

Ok like you'd have to be an idiot to not know what your smokin.

Dude I tok it up like everyday, and only retards act stupid just to be cool.

When im high i'm just mellow.

I bet your one of those kids who freaks out at smoke outs, because you know you'r parents whould kick your ass if they ever caught you. smile.gif

Edited by Blizzard, 18 February 2008 - 01:00 PM.

#32 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2008 - 01:09 PM

QUOTE(Blizzard @ Feb 18 2008, 02:44 PM) View Post
Hell yeah dude, I smoke weed all the time.
I don't really have experiences, I just like being stoned

for some reason I think i kinda expected this.

Posted 18 February 2008 - 01:11 PM

QUOTE(Blizzard @ Feb 18 2008, 02:58 PM) View Post

I bet your one of those kids who freaks out at smoke outs, because you know you'r parents whould kick your ass if they ever caught you. smile.gif

you tok it up?

#34 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2008 - 01:37 PM

*shakes head* I'm sorry but every day if you actually do that is just like... messed up. That's as bad as drinking every day.

#35 Blizzard

Blizzard
  • 244 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 01:41 PM

No I don't mean it like that. tongue.gif

I smoke like two bowls everyday, right after I get from school in the morning and a little bowl after I get from school in the afternoon.

Edited by Blizzard, 18 February 2008 - 01:42 PM.

#36 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2008 - 01:44 PM

QUOTE(Blizzard @ Feb 18 2008, 03:41 PM) View Post

I smoke like two bowls everyday, right after I get from school in the morning and a little bowl after I get from school in the afternoon.

I repeat my statement times two.

#37 Chew

Chew
  • 6307 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2008 - 01:47 PM

QUOTE (Blizzard @ Feb 18 2008, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SMH

ur fighting a losing battle here and sadly you are the one losing it for yourself.

#38 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE(Bão @ Feb 18 2008, 10:21 AM) View Post
I have never tried it and plan on never smoking. smile.gif If you plan on trying it, I hope it isn't because peers are influencing you or you believe that you'll earn street credit or cool points.

Darn, So I never really got cool points for letting my friend light my back on fire?

#39 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2008 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE(Tetiel @ Feb 18 2008, 06:07 PM) View Post
*shakes head* I'm sorry but every day if you actually do that is just like... messed up. That's as bad as drinking every day.

As bad as drinking every day? No. Bad? Most definitely.

QUOTE(Blizzard @ Feb 18 2008, 05:28 PM) View Post

Bragging about how much you smoke weed every day. -10 respect. Insulting Trav. -10 respect points.
Don't come here talking about how much shit you do. Won't get you liked here, a whole lot. ;o

QUOTE(T-Rav @ Feb 18 2008, 04:32 PM) View Post
ktx.

Hehe... I know people like that ;o Don't you want to kick them in the teeth? tongue.gif
QUOTE(Cataliste @ Feb 18 2008, 04:07 PM) View Post
Thank you.

Yeah, I used ot be quit the fucking pot head. Not near to prophet Cody however. tongue.gif

Smoking weed doesn't make you ANY stupider than people who drink alcohol, or smoke tobacco.

Anyway. Yeah, I did enjoy smoking it. I never hollucinated (some of my friends claimed they did). I never did anything out right fucking stupid. I never thought I could fucking fly. Weed just (generally) gives you a pleasurable feeling of moderate euphoria. It's kind of like getting drunk, kinda. But you are more perceptual of what is going on. It's really hard to explain, but in short, I'll repeat Laser. Smoke it if you want to. It's not going to blow your fucking brain or ruin your life like some people may lead you to believe.

But remember, it is illegal (in the US of A). You will probably go to jail if you are caught with it. And jobs -do- drug test, so if your job does, stay away. Trace amounts will be in your hair until you get it cut (blah blah blah, someone call Cody to explain all this shit), and in your fat. You can -easily- and know for a fact you will pass a 'piss test' after a month. Probably sooner, but definately after a month. xD

My short words: Smoke it if you got it.

Cody wasn't a pothead, I didn't think... drugs lots, yeah, but I thought he wasn't a huge fan of weed?

QUOTE(Tetiel @ Feb 18 2008, 03:15 PM) View Post
Not to mention sports can make you "high" in the first place or at least happy because of endorphins smile.gif I kinda got that way when I used to play DDR on a soft pad at home. Fun times. Besides it's better for you that way in the long run!

And no, hun. There's too many cons and too few pros in this case.

Runners high won't compare to weed... I mean, I LOVE the feeling endorphins give me, but they won't compare with other drug highs, most of the time...

QUOTE(Tetiel @ Feb 18 2008, 03:10 PM) View Post
Whoa whoa there... sorry but uhhh... Alcohol would be seen as being more addictive than Marijuana. Oh and not to mention Marijuana tends only to be mentally addictive.

And my advice is if you have no clue why you really want to do it besides curiosity don't do it. It's illegal and if you have no good reason besides what could be peer pressure it just isn't smart because of the risks you could be taking.

Alcohol is way more... smile.gif
Curiosity IS why you do it... you don't do it out of peer pressure. Only try it, for YOU. Not for anyone else.

QUOTE(Cory @ Feb 18 2008, 03:07 PM) View Post
Because alcohol isn't addictive while cigarettes and marijuana is?

That made me laugh.

QUOTE(-GaMeZ- @ Feb 18 2008, 03:04 PM) View Post
hmmm... i have no reason. Just am... I suppose you COULD call it peer pressure.

i had only asked who had tried it
Maybe i shouldn't...
But still...
What about people that drink..
It dont mean they are alcoholics

If you want to, do it. Don't do it cause of peer pressure though...

QUOTE(Tetiel @ Feb 18 2008, 02:54 PM) View Post
I think before you try it you should learn how to spell it first. You know. Just a thought.

tongue.gif
What odds...

QUOTE(-GaMeZ- @ Feb 18 2008, 02:54 PM) View Post
I am just curious... Peers smoke it every now and then but im intrerested.
I dont plan to become an addict.
I am kinda vowing to only try it once and once only blink.gif

I don't see the point of trying it once, you won't know what it feels like/fully understand the feelings from one time... NOT suggesting you do it lots, but I'm just saying.

#40 travis

travis
  • 5408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:02 PM

QUOTE(Blizzard @ Feb 18 2008, 12:58 PM) View Post

LOL biyetch, I smoke on my patio with my rents inside the house..they don't give a shiyettt. As long as I still pass in school wink.gif
Just by the way you talk I can 90% guarantee you couldn't tell chron from stress.

QUOTE(Pomroy @ Feb 18 2008, 01:55 PM) View Post
Bragging about how much you smoke weed every day. -10 respect. Insulting Trav. -10 respect points.

+20 for pom.

Also, you won't get high your first time, I guarantee it. Nobody does.

Edited by T-Rav, 18 February 2008 - 02:05 PM.

#41 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:05 PM

QUOTE(T-Rav @ Feb 18 2008, 06:32 PM) View Post
LOL biyetch, I smoke on my patio with my rents inside the house..they don't give a shiyettt. As long as I still pass in school wink.gif
Just by the way you talk I can 90% guarantee you couldn't tell chron from stress.
+10

Haha... I dunno what stress is, but I'll take it as either a: shit weed, or b: fake weed. tongue.gif

Like the guy from 4chan that posted a picture of hops (for brewing beer) and said his dealer just hooked him up with "the most kickass chron I've ever seen"

xD

I got high my first time... not "high", as such, I got quite lethargic, and sick-ish... might've been from so much pinch though.

Some people DO get high their first time though... just most don't. Felt I'd point that out...

#42 travis

travis
  • 5408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:06 PM

stress is shit weed.

#43 Sean

Sean
  • 6188 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:15 PM

QUOTE(Cataliste @ Feb 18 2008, 11:37 AM) View Post
But remember, it is illegal (in the US of A). You will probably go to jail if you are caught with it. And jobs -do- drug test, so if your job does, stay away. Trace amounts will be in your hair until you get it cut (blah blah blah, someone call Cody to explain all this shit), and in your fat. You can -easily- and know for a fact you will pass a 'piss test' after a month. Probably sooner, but definately after a month. xD

My short words: Smoke it if you got it.

I've passed one of the home piss tests after 4 days :fun:

QUOTE(T-Rav @ Feb 18 2008, 02:02 PM) View Post

I'd like to say you are wrong. I got faded my first time. I also smoked a grip 1we8.gif

QUOTE(T-Rav @ Feb 18 2008, 02:06 PM) View Post
stress is shit weed.

We all know this. It's what the poor kids smoke.

Now let me go ahead and say something. Basically, weed is not that bad for you. You smoke, you sit on a couch for 3 hours, you eat, you sleep. That's about it. Or, if you you go and do something.. it either makes it suck, or enhances it. It's not that much.

I love how people have their double standards. "Hell no, get that pot away from me! Ay, you gotta beer?". It's just funny. I'm the same way, but the other way around. I guess it's just the way we are brought up. Some people drink cause it's "legal", but it sure ain't legal when you are still in high school/early college. tongue.gif

And also, never ever ever do something because you're friends want you to. That hella stupid. Only do things when YOU want to. Interested in it? Go ahead and try it. Don't want to, but your friends want you to? Fuck that, go hang out with somebody who you have common interests with or tell your friends no.

It's not that big of a deal. I always thought peer pressure was fake, but I guess I'm just strong hearted?

#44 Amagius

Amagius
  • 1117 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:16 PM

I had quit for a while, but recently started smoking again. smile.gif

#45 Cataliste

Cataliste
  • Codex's Right Hand

• 4662 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE(T-Rav @ Feb 18 2008, 05:02 PM) View Post

I don't know wtf happened to me. Firs ttime I was like all fucking tired. I jsut wanted to sleep. We went to the mall and I like just laid down and went to sleep in the food court.

The times after that were pretty nice though. tongue.gif

#46 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:18 PM

QUOTE(Sean @ Feb 18 2008, 06:45 PM) View Post
I've passed one of the home piss tests after 4 days :fun:
I'd like to say you are wrong. I got faded my first time. I also smoked a grip 1we8.gif
We all know this. It's what the poor kids smoke.
Now let me go ahead and say something. Basically, weed is not that bad for you. You smoke, you sit on a couch for 3 hours, you eat, you sleep. That's about it. Or, if you you go and do something.. it either makes it suck, or enhances it. It's not that much.

I love how people have their double standards. "Hell no, get that pot away from me! Ay, you gotta beer?". It's just funny. I'm the same way, but the other way around. I guess it's just the way we are brought up. Some people drink cause it's "legal", but it sure ain't legal when you are still in high school/early college. tongue.gif

And also, never ever ever do something because you're friends want you to. That hella stupid. Only do things when YOU want to. Interested in it? Go ahead and try it. Don't want to, but your friends want you to? Fuck that, go hang out with somebody who you have common interests with or tell your friends no.

It's not that big of a deal. I always thought peer pressure was fake, but I guess I'm just strong hearted?

I never knew it was shit weed, I only knew cause of the way it was used. tongue.gif
Weed just lifts your mood, and can make you mellow, or active, whatever... sometimes I like walking around, or going for adventures (just like... doing stuff like walking around in the woods and stuff)... but most of the time, I don't want to move far from where I am... like... I want to stay in my house with music, if I'm alone I just chill at the pc and talk to people I enjoy talking to. 1we8.gif Weed isn't that big a deal.
QUOTE(T-Rav @ Feb 18 2008, 06:36 PM) View Post
stress is shit weed.

Thanks.

#47 Shadiel

Shadiel
  • 214 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:32 PM

I've done it a few times with my friends, and not because of pressure, it was just a "I've got some, let's try it" kind of thing.

I can say, honestly, that it was fun and it does make normal things a lot better/funnier, but it's not something I'd actually pay for, or do any more often than every few months.
Anyone who does it daily needs to get their head out of their ass and get a reality check, especially if said person is bragging about it. tongue.gif

#48 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:34 PM

QUOTE(Shadiel @ Feb 18 2008, 07:02 PM) View Post
I've done it a few times with my friends, and not because of pressure, it was just a "I've got some, let's try it" kind of thing.

I can say, honestly, that it was fun and it does make normal things a lot better/funnier, but it's not something I'd actually pay for, or do any more often than every few months.
Anyone who does it daily needs to get their head out of their ass and get a reality check, especially if said person is bragging about it. tongue.gif

I've done that, actually... in stints... but never have I bragged about it. And it was only for a little while, and not very much daily.
Not proud of it, but I'm not ashamed either.

#49 Amagius

Amagius
  • 1117 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:37 PM

QUOTE(Shadiel @ Feb 18 2008, 04:32 PM) View Post

I would generally agree; the only time when smoking daily shouldn't be that bad is if you ration yourself and smoke only to get high. There are people who smoke more than necessary, daily, just to get stoned off their ass. That type of situation would usually need help.

#50 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:38 PM

Nothing wrong with smoking some once in a while. I have two friends that smoke it every day multiple times, I think that's stupid but I'm not their mother...
My english professor was a huge pothead (maybe still is, idk). I'm pretty sure he's a genius in literature, I've had two classes so far but just from these two classes it's evident he lead a much more interesting life than most people will...I'm not saying that's because of weed, I'm just saying, weed won't make you into a retarded person.

+respect? Wtf, give each other a blowjob why dont you.

Edited by Alex, 18 February 2008 - 02:41 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users