160 replies to this topic

#151 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2008 - 10:21 AM

QUOTE (Axy @ Feb 24 2008, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
IF you're worried about legality, you could always take a flight to the Netherlands, where it is allowed in CERTAIN places (cafes).

Or just not brag about it to all your friends at school/work/pre-school.

#152 Sean

Sean
  • 6188 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2008 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE (Cody @ Feb 24 2008, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
interesting to see this thread.

Although I have had numerous experiences with drugs of all kinds, I could never find the allure in marijuana. Everyone I ran into seemed to smoke this herb and swore by it... but I could never fully appreciate the state. Recently, I found the reason people actually do smoke this.

I found that I generally smoke so much of it when I do smoke, that it puts me into a mild psychedelic state... and I never understood why people didn't just get actual psychedelics. The last time I smoked, however, I didn't smoke a lot and I was just really chill. Everything was A-OK and I was just kind of chilling. No thought loops... minor light trails... but nothing too serious.

As a psychedelic, cannabis can be used quite well. I prefer oral consumption of cannabis for psychedelic uses, however smoking a very high potency marijuana can put those who aren't daily smokers into a psychedelic state.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me.

And as an aside, cataliste alluded to me as a pothead, and I must disclaim this. I have smoked marijuana under 20 times... and considering my history with drugs from cocaine to meth to psychedelic drugs half of you have never heard of, this is actually quite an acheivement. I never considered myself a smoker.. and I might smoke once a month if that.

I can second the psychedelic experiences. This is what always happens to me these days. Even one I don't smoke that much tongue.gif

#153 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 February 2008 - 09:25 PM

I tend to give the idea of drugs the thumbs down, but that's probably related to the fact that I don't have time to really study the whole scene, let alone try anything tongue.gif

I'm not against people doing what they'd like, if they're fully aware and they are making that decision for themselves. I hate that a lot of people seem to have a hard-on for dugs, when they appear to know as much about the shit as my mom (she shared a fold up bike with her sister, so you know she was a square).

#154 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 February 2008 - 01:01 PM

QUOTE (Cody @ Feb 25 2008, 01:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
interesting to see this thread.

I'm not going to tell you to go and smoke cannabis... as that would be iresponsible of me. Personally, I can nearly assure you that it won't really become a problem if you don't allow it to. I'm all about trying everything once, though. I don't think you should go out of your way to try it unless it truly stimulates your curiosity... but I also wouldn't allow the stigma that our culture and the media have placed upon this herb to stop you from exploring your own realms of conscience.

Although I have had numerous experiences with drugs of all kinds, I could never find the allure in marijuana. Everyone I ran into seemed to smoke this herb and swore by it... but I could never fully appreciate the state. Recently, I found the reason people actually do smoke this.

I found that I generally smoke so much of it when I do smoke, that it puts me into a mild psychedelic state... and I never understood why people didn't just get actual psychedelics. The last time I smoked, however, I didn't smoke a lot and I was just really chill. Everything was A-OK and I was just kind of chilling. No thought loops... minor light trails... but nothing too serious.

As a psychedelic, cannabis can be used quite well. I prefer oral consumption of cannabis for psychedelic uses, however smoking a very high potency marijuana can put those who aren't daily smokers into a psychedelic state.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me.

And as an aside, cataliste alluded to me as a pothead, and I must disclaim this. I have smoked marijuana under 20 times... and considering my history with drugs from cocaine to meth to psychedelic drugs half of you have never heard of, this is actually quite an acheivement. I never considered myself a smoker.. and I might smoke once a month if that.

as a note, I'd like you to realize that inhaling aluminum fumes has been proven to lead to Alzheimers disease. May I suggest you always blacken your aluminum foil before smoking from it to allow all of the outer aluminum to oxidize... and more as an fyi... a favorite homemade pipe around here is a water bottle... put the aluminum foil bowl in the mouth piece.(You should be familiar with the aluminum piece and how to use it..) punch a hole the size of a straw in the center. Stick a straw inside (McDonalds work the best... they're thick). Smoke to your content.

And to all of you smoking salvia, please do ensure you are using a torch lighter and not something like a bic. They just don't reach a high enough temperature to truly vaporize it.

PLUR

I use a bic. It works good enough, I used a torch on 1x leaf, got nothing... I need to buy a torch lighter soon. Good to see you back.
QUOTE (redlion @ Feb 23 2008, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Only if you build a tolerance. Which you do by using high extracts. Its like saying that 10mg of heroin is useless because you're used to taking 40mg. Well, if you're a retard, then maybe 40mg is needed. If you hadn't built that tolerance, then you could get by with 10mg. Not that I condone heroin use.

Was useless to me. I smoked bowl after bowl of it, like 2 bowls back to back, nothing.

#155 samoon

samoon
  • 108 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 01:16 PM

i will never ever allow drugs to control my life..

#156 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 February 2008 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE (samoon @ Feb 25 2008, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We're talking about recreational use. Not self-righteous bullshit. If we wanted to hear that, we'd have said so.

#157 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 February 2008 - 02:52 PM

QUOTE (Pomroy @ Feb 25 2008, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We're talking about recreational use. Not self-righteous bullshit. If we wanted to hear that, we'd have said so.

Just as you are allowed to have your opinion so are they. Just because you don't like hearing it doesn't mean they aren't allowed to say it. Remember the original post and what this topic was about.

#158 Sean

Sean
  • 6188 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 February 2008 - 06:54 PM

QUOTE (samoon @ Feb 25 2008, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Um. I won't ever let drugs control my life. Doesn't mean they can't be a part of it? lol..

#159 Raillery

Raillery
  • 353 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (Athean @ Feb 21 2008, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Salvia's awesome. DMT is my favorite though. That's basically like having all the life force of the universe collect and just attack you brutally, and yet so spiritually. DMT is also about five minutes, lol.

Have you read DMT: The Spirit Molecule? It's a great book. Very hard to put down. thumbsup.gif

#160 Stepoo

Stepoo
  • 791 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE (Raillery @ Feb 26 2008, 01:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Have you read DMT: The Spirit Molecule? It's a great book. Very hard to put down. thumbsup.gif

First time I heard about DMT was on youtube. Joe Rogan was talking about it on a radio show. Sounds pretty intense.

#161 Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin
  • 5302 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2008 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE (Tetiel @ Feb 25 2008, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just as you are allowed to have your opinion so are they. Just because you don't like hearing it doesn't mean they aren't allowed to say it. Remember the original post and what this topic was about.

That isn't his opinion, he/she came in here and stated "I'll never let drugs control my life". That's not what we were discussing. I know they're allowed to have an opinion, but that comes out of nowhere.

Stepoo, I saw that tongue.gif It sounds AMAZING.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users