Photo

Does Neocodex have a multi trainer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 frankie f

frankie f
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:36 PM

I really wanna get some avatars and trophys to sprouse up my account about and i was wondering if this site has a multi trainer

#2 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2008 - 04:03 PM

QUOTE (frankie f @ Feb 20 2008, 03:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really wanna get some avatars and trophys to sprouse up my account about and i was wondering if this site has a multi trainer

All programs that are available to use are in the respective categories for your user group (http://www.neocodex.us/forum/download-cat-2.html). If something isn't there then we don't have it for your user group. It may be in a higher user groups downloads section smile.gif.

#3 Hazard

Hazard
  • 3424 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 04:10 PM

Hopefully if you stay and are a committed NC member then maybe you will get to see one 1we8.gif

#4 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2008 - 04:23 PM

lol, sprouse.

#5 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2008 - 04:47 PM

QUOTE (Sunscorch @ Feb 21 2008, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol, sprouse.

Sprouse.... now that is a word I have never used on the net before. Don't think I have seen anyone else use it until now.

Sprouce...Spruce?..... tongue.gif

Edited by Oaken, 20 February 2008 - 05:19 PM.

#6 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2008 - 05:06 PM

QUOTE (Oaken @ Feb 20 2008, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sprouse.... now that is a word I have never used on the net before. Don'tthink I have seen anyone else use it until now.

Sprouse..... tongue.gif

I looked it up and couldn't find out what it means...what does it mean? sad.gif

#7 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2008 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE (Hydrogen @ Feb 21 2008, 01:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nothing.
He meant to say "spruce"

#8 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2008 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (Sunscorch @ Feb 20 2008, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nothing.
He meant to say "spruce"

And by he, you mean you right? tongue.gif

#9 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2008 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE (Hydrogen @ Feb 21 2008, 01:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I guess 'Spruce' means to make something look better than it currently does.

That is a basic explanation anyway.

#10 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2008 - 05:25 PM

QUOTE (Oaken @ Feb 20 2008, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I guess 'Spruce' means to make something look better than it currently does.

That is a basic explanation anyway.

Oh!! I know what it means. I thought it was pronounced like spouse only with an "r" in it. I looked it up and it gave me this:
a highly poisonous European plant of the parsley family, with a purple-spotted stem, fernlike leaves, small white flowers, and an unpleasant

lookaround.gif

#11 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2008 - 05:40 PM

QUOTE (Hydrogen @ Feb 21 2008, 01:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And by he, you mean you right? tongue.gif

No... I was referring to the original post, and laughing at his pitiful grasp of the English language.

#12 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2008 - 06:09 PM

QUOTE (Sunscorch @ Feb 20 2008, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No... I was referring to the original post, and laughing at his pitiful grasp of the English language.

Oh right. I missed that one. I apologize for doubting your dictional ability tongue.gif.

#13 frankie f

frankie f
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 07:37 PM

thanks all for making fun of my english skill, and i use wierd words so what. Thanks very much for the info though, how am i able to see one

#14 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2008 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE (frankie f @ Feb 20 2008, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanks all for making fun of my english skill, and i use wierd words so what. Thanks very much for the info though, how am i able to see one

We're only having good fun smile.gif. Whatever programs you are able to see right now, are the ones you can download. If you gain the ranks, you may be able to download some of the other programs smile.gif.

#15 Aerowyn

Aerowyn
  • 432 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 09:53 AM

Regular members USED to be able to have one or two flash trainers (I know I had a few downloaded when they were available)... then Codex decided we were undeserving of the good programs and took them away from us D: no USABs, no trainers, no nothing.

So now we just have to earn up enough posts to get to advanced and get the good programs again. sad.gif it's a bummer, really.

#16 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2008 - 10:02 AM

QUOTE (Aerowyn @ Feb 21 2008, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Regular members USED to be able to have one or two flash trainers (I know I had a few downloaded when they were available)... then Codex decided we were undeserving of the good programs and took them away from us D: no USABs, no trainers, no nothing.

So now we just have to earn up enough posts to get to advanced and get the good programs again. sad.gif it's a bummer, really.

Actually I think we just got rid of the flash trainers since they had a really high freeze rate...they weren't moved up I think anyway.

#17 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2008 - 10:05 AM

QUOTE (Aerowyn @ Feb 21 2008, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You seem very bitter about losing access to some programs... you drop it into conversation a lot.

Just remember that any programs you do have access to, are a privelidge, not a right.

#18 Aerowyn

Aerowyn
  • 432 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 10:18 AM

QUOTE (Sunscorch @ Feb 21 2008, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You seem very bitter about losing access to some programs... you drop it into conversation a lot.

Just remember that any programs you do have access to, are a privelidge, not a right.

Just stinks because as a college student, I try to post when I can, but when I'm busy it's hard to get up to 500 posts to get programs back that I used to use every day. :\ losing your primary way of earning neopoints all of the sudden stinks. sad.gif You have to at least agree with me there. You have 10,000+ posts and all that and you can access all that good stuff--and if one day you just suddenly lost access to the programs you use the most, would you be a little upset? I'm sure.

I don't mean to come off as bitchy, so I do apologize. I understand that it's a privelege. When people discuss post count around the boards I only mean to state my intention to get to that level. D:

Edited by Aerowyn, 21 February 2008 - 10:19 AM.

#19 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2008 - 01:07 AM

QUOTE (Aerowyn @ Feb 21 2008, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just stinks because as a college student, I try to post when I can, but when I'm busy it's hard to get up to 500 posts to get programs back that I used to use every day. :\ losing your primary way of earning neopoints all of the sudden stinks. sad.gif You have to at least agree with me there. You have 10,000+ posts and all that and you can access all that good stuff--and if one day you just suddenly lost access to the programs you use the most, would you be a little upset? I'm sure.

I don't mean to come off as bitchy, so I do apologize. I understand that it's a privelege. When people discuss post count around the boards I only mean to state my intention to get to that level. D:

You're well on your way smile.gif. You're already at 135. Look at it this way, those programs were removed as they were most likely going to get your account banned. Would you rather have at least some neopoints and some programs removed for your own safety or would you rather have your account frozen while having access to those programs?

Also, I understand that you are in university, but so am I and so are many other people here. In fact, the author of the Dr. Sloth Decoder is also attending university. Just thought I'd mention that tongue.gif. Don't worry though, just be patient smile.gif.

I for one know how busy university can get...oh boy do I know that well tongue.gif.

Seems like this problem has been solved smile.gif. Closed smile.gif.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users