Photo

[Auto Players] Dice-a-Roo Auto Player

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
303 replies to this topic

#251 japatten

japatten
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 08:46 PM

This program doesn't work on the Mac version of Program Manager. It just crashes...how do I post a debug?

#252 neoApoc856

neoApoc856
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 09:11 PM

Works very well, moves everything to my SDB. I win the jackpot everything few days too. Plays a lot more games then I would ever feel like playing.

#253 annddd

annddd
  • 417 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 01:15 AM

how long did you spend for winning the jackpot?

#254 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 July 2011 - 02:07 AM

how long did you spend for winning the jackpot?

It's hard to pinpoint an exact time with a game of chance.

#255 monkeypie105

monkeypie105
  • 83 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:26 AM

I used this once so far but it only plaed for about 26 minutes before pausing... Is it suppose to do that? Or is it suppose to go on forever until I tell it to stop or my pet gets bored?

#256 Dimo

Dimo
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 06:50 AM

Great program! I always hated this game.. Hopefully I get the avatar soon enough.

Edited by gryffindor35, 20 November 2011 - 06:53 AM.

#257 mickbooterhood

mickbooterhood
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 01:54 AM

Cool program!

#258 wesmaster

wesmaster
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:08 AM

Why is it that every time I try and use this one it crashes the program? Neocodex program manager just shuts down & an error pops up.

I am on a mac... any thoughts?

#259 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:42 PM

Why is it that every time I try and use this one it crashes the program? Neocodex program manager just shuts down & an error pops up.

You did download the Program Manager for Macs right? o:

(http://www.neocodex....rograms-in-one/
"Download ProgManager_Mac.zip")

&What error does it give you?

#260 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:24 PM

Yeah, we may need to know what the error said...

#261 winterlovee

winterlovee
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 05:52 AM

cool programme!

#262 piinkpearls

piinkpearls
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 07:35 PM

What is the fastest time I can set in The Program settings without getting frozen?

#263 MoriNoRyu

MoriNoRyu
  • 211 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 07:44 PM

How fast can you play dice-a-roo as a human?

#264 piinkpearls

piinkpearls
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 12:30 AM

I came to this forum for an Answer not another Question : |

#265 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2011 - 12:34 AM

You're supposed to answer the question and use it to get the answer to your previous question, which in turn solves your problem.

#266 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2011 - 01:42 AM

What is the fastest time I can set in The Program settings without getting frozen?

^ = V

How fast can you play dice-a-roo as a human?

I'm sorry we didn't satisfy your needs, maybe you could use that as a hint to go away and play Dice-A-Roo?

You're supposed to answer the question and use it to get the answer to your previous question, which in turn solves your problem.

^This. This so bad. :)

#267 havocide3

havocide3
  • 214 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:26 PM

You did download the Program Manager for Macs right? o:

(http://www.neocodex....rograms-in-one/
"Download ProgManager_Mac.zip")

&What error does it give you?

Yeah, we may need to know what the error said...

Posted in the Bug Tracker

#268 evilme

evilme
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 10:13 AM

firstly, thanks ALOT to the programmers, I am enjoying/utilising most of the programs shared here.

Feedback for Dicearoo... I play this one regularly without the AP. my pet is bored usually in under 2 minutes. I refresh (f5) and hit 'r' about 4 times a second, in internet explorer. has worked since i started playing neopets on windows me, now using windows 7. I get an average of 10 items a day, and have hit the jackpot more times than i can count this way. other than the convenience automation of the program provides, after 3 days of testing, I receive much fewer prizes, and really prefer the refresh method for speed.
(if it gets stuck for you you need to start hitting 'f5' from the click to play page, not from the rolling dice page... (hope the feedback is useful to someone in some way)

#269 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 February 2012 - 10:18 AM

firstly, thanks ALOT to the programmers, I am enjoying/utilising most of the programs shared here.

Feedback for Dicearoo... I play this one regularly without the AP. my pet is bored usually in under 2 minutes. I refresh (f5) and hit 'r' about 4 times a second, in internet explorer. has worked since i started playing neopets on windows me, now using windows 7. I get an average of 10 items a day, and have hit the jackpot more times than i can count this way. other than the convenience automation of the program provides, after 3 days of testing, I receive much fewer prizes, and really prefer the refresh method for speed.
(if it gets stuck for you you need to start hitting 'f5' from the click to play page, not from the rolling dice page... (hope the feedback is useful to someone in some way)

A lot better than most posts in this sub-forum. Kudos. :)

#270 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:10 AM

Can you explain this process better so it might be integrated?

#271 AngryArtist

AngryArtist
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:48 PM

Thanks to the programmer(s) that made this autoplayer possible, It's my favorite by far. Back when I was a kid I used to manually autoclick (because of the IE dice-a-roo glitch) so this brings back memories.

I understand this game has a pretty low risk, will anyone actually care if I change the speed to like... 0.3 seconds? :p It's so sloooow at 3-4 secs.

#272 AlexWhite

AlexWhite
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:51 PM

i want to thank you for creating this program,
but unfortunately i'm crashing whenever i load it on the program manager. there really isn't an error message other than "this program unexpectedly shut down"
I'm on a Mac osx 10.7
It will sometimes run for a few rolls before unexpectedly shutting down. I checked some other programs and it is the only one that causes this crashing.
thanks again in advanced for the help.

#273 bluekandy

bluekandy
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:23 AM

Alexwhite - There was an error upon Neopets itself where after 5-50 rolls, it would say you've been directed from the wrong place (on the actual game) So, because of that, it would have an unknown error after a few rolls. But that was fixed a few days ago, maybe it has had some after-effect on yours? ):

#274 tapeworm1

tapeworm1
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:38 PM

I changed the speed to 0.3 seconds. works great. When I played the game I clicked legitly at a speed of .3-.6 seconds so no harm here.

Thanks to the programmer(s) that made this autoplayer possible, It's my favorite by far. Back when I was a kid I used to manually autoclick (because of the IE dice-a-roo glitch) so this brings back memories.

I understand this game has a pretty low risk, will anyone actually care if I change the speed to like... 0.3 seconds? Posted Image It's so sloooow at 3-4 secs.

#275 adams

adams
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:54 AM

thanks for this, just got jackpot of 60k in 10 mins :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users