e3t7
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 05:31 AM

I will run the program later today. Thank you :thumbsup:

#203 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:45 PM

Abit slow in my opinion, but hey its better than playing manually.

#204 tots

tots
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:46 AM

hey i ran this for like 30 mins and didnt win anything is that just bad luck?? haha

#205 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:26 AM

hey i ran this for like 30 mins and didnt win anything is that just bad luck?? haha

Yes. Sometimes I'll get 12 items, sometimes I'll get 2, every once in a while I win the jackpot. It's all luck.

#206 tots

tots
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 12:34 PM

alright cool thanks for the reply :) im gonna post other q"s in other forms if you can watch for me and help me out itd be greatly appreciated

ohhh also i was wondering if you know where to find any good money tree grabbers?

#207 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2010 - 12:44 PM

alright cool thanks for the reply :) im gonna post other q"s in other forms if you can watch for me and help me out itd be greatly appreciated

ohhh also i was wondering if you know where to find any good money tree grabbers?

Nope. We had one, but it was a waste of time. Seriously. Don't bother.

#208 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:43 PM

Nope. We had one, but it was a waste of time. Seriously. Don't bother.

I agree, not worth the time and can get you frozen. Better to use other programs than waste time with a grabber.

#209 spikeschild

spikeschild
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 07:49 AM

This is probably a silly question, but.......Can you run the program whilst your playing on neopets?

#210 Kuraz

Kuraz
  • 546 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 09:53 AM

This is probably a silly question, but.......Can you run the program whilst your playing on neopets?

no for sure.
as said, all Neocodex programmes are treated as separate browsers and you cannot login different browsers at the same time.
also, if you have login Neopets yourself, the programmes freezes quickly.

#211 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2010 - 09:55 AM

Well you caaaan, but you'd get frozen pretty quickly because it'd be obvious you were using a program :/ So basically, you can, but don't.

#212 spikeschild

spikeschild
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 10:28 AM

Ok thanks very much, I'll make sure to make a note of that in future, thanks again :)

#213 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2010 - 08:44 PM

2010-06-13 14:41:17 - Received Jackpot: 6353 NP!

First time using the program too :p

#214 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2010 - 09:38 PM

2010-06-13 14:41:17 - Received Jackpot: 6353 NP!

First time using the program too :p

Enjoy the avatar ^_^

#215 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2010 - 09:50 PM

Enjoy the avatar ^_^

took me like 12 days...my pet always got bored

my jackpot was around like 13k though woot

#216 doggy61

doggy61
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:30 AM

everytime i try to log in to program wit my neopets account it says log in failed? any explanation?

#217 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:59 AM

everytime i try to log in to program wit my neopets account it says log in failed? any explanation?

Use your Codex account to log in, it even says so when you open it up.

#218 doggy61

doggy61
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 10:03 AM

i was doing that but when i went to log in screen where u log in with neopet acct it was saying log in failed, i uninstalled and re installed and it works fine now

#219 RWS

RWS
  • 596 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 03:56 PM

I was reading through this thread and saw that this program has been used to get the hi-score trophy. Does anyone have any idea on whether TNT reviews these scores/what the freeze rate is on trying to get the trophy with a program like this?

#220 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2010 - 07:14 PM

I was reading through this thread and saw that this program has been used to get the hi-score trophy. Does anyone have any idea on whether TNT reviews these scores/what the freeze rate is on trying to get the trophy with a program like this?

Trophy is based on the jackpot value and the winning thereof.

Thus LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK

TNT only reviews scores that are handled on the client side (aka a game window)... this is handled on the server side (TNT manages the data on every page load). Since this game can only be botted and not cheated, there is no reason to review the scores.

#221 RWS

RWS
  • 596 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 08:53 PM

Trophy is based on the jackpot value and the winning thereof.

Thus LUCK LUCK LUCK LUCK

TNT only reviews scores that are handled on the client side (aka a game window)... this is handled on the server side (TNT manages the data on every page load). Since this game can only be botted and not cheated, there is no reason to review the scores.

Thanks, that's really helpful. Does this also apply for other luck based games e.g. Kiss the Mortog, Tyranu Evavu, Double or Nothing (e.g. will TNT also not review those scores since they are handled on the server side?)

#222 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2010 - 10:37 AM

Thanks, that's really helpful. Does this also apply for other luck based games e.g. Kiss the Mortog, Tyranu Evavu, Double or Nothing (e.g. will TNT also not review those scores since they are handled on the server side?)

Correct, as I will reiterate

Since this game can only be botted and not cheated, there is no reason to review the scores.

#223 SN54

SN54
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 08:22 AM

This program is awesome, but honestly I'm having terrible luck.

How often do you guys hit a jackpot (on average I guess, since it's all depending on luck). I've been at this for a total of almost 20 hours and nothing.

#224 Kelvee

Kelvee
  • 52 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:41 AM

Thanks for the program. I hate dice a roo with a passion since it's never worth my time and the only good thing I get out of it are kad food.

How often do you guys hit a jackpot (on average I guess, since it's all depending on luck). I've been at this for a total of almost 20 hours and nothing.

I would say that getting jackpot has the same chance with the program as not using the program. The only difference is that you're not playing the game itself and you can do something much more productive (or not) so it'll feel like you get the avatar faster than playing manually. I'm no expert, but I would guess it won't take no more than a week of trying. But then again, King Roo has loaded dice so it take take longer for some people. I got my jackpot after 2 days of my pet getting bored and on the third day, I got jackpot with around 2000 NP in my pot.

#225 SN54

SN54
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 07:26 AM

I would say that getting jackpot has the same chance with the program as not using the program. The only difference is that you're not playing the game itself and you can do something much more productive (or not) so it'll feel like you get the avatar faster than playing manually. I'm no expert, but I would guess it won't take no more than a week of trying. But then again, King Roo has loaded dice so it take take longer for some people. I got my jackpot after 2 days of my pet getting bored and on the third day, I got jackpot with around 2000 NP in my pot.

Yeah I realize that with/without program is same chance...I just feel like I'm having terrible luck Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users