Photo

[Neopets Programs] Neon AP - Neopets Shop Auto Pricer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
466 replies to this topic

#326 TheDealer

TheDealer
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:18 PM

Just a doubt. How effective is the auto pricer?

#327 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:27 PM

I use it everyday, so...

#328 grapes

grapes
  • Waser Lave Fan

• 403 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:24 AM

I downloaded the new version but it's still now working :/

All the log says is this-
C:\Program Files\Neocodex\PythonApp\NeonAP.exe\wx\_core.py:14494: UserWarning: wxPython/wxWidgets release number mismatch
C:\Program Files\Neocodex\PythonApp\NeonAP.exe\wx\_core.py:14494: UserWarning: wxPython/wxWidgets release number mismatch

Edited by grapes, 02 May 2011 - 11:04 AM.

#329 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:53 PM

I downloaded the new version but it's still now working :/

All the log says is this-

Use the program manager.

#330 Kitty251

Kitty251
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 07:13 AM

A great program, easy to use and it saves me hours.

#331 batryn

batryn
  • 220 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:38 PM

Will this look suspicious? Because right now I open two windows, and copy the item from my shop into shop wizard to check.... so if I use this...

#332 birdfeed

birdfeed
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 04:44 PM

I posted a bug in tracker program manager that when i use price group, i get an error and neon ap does not work. i have to get out and go back in for it to work again

here's the link to the topic i posted http://www.neocodex....ce-group-error/

#333 8UrSisOut

8UrSisOut
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:10 AM

I believe this is currently out of date due to it is unable to view any items with inside the my shop area, even tho i have a good 100+ items inside it -.-

#334 koobe

koobe
  • 591 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:08 PM

I believe this is currently out of date due to it is unable to view any items with inside the my shop area, even tho i have a good 100+ items inside it -.-

Have you downloaded the latest program manager, I just used this program fine. Version 1.1.1

#335 neoneo0505

neoneo0505
  • 111 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 06:55 AM

Is there a way to make it so you can select groups of items easier?

ie;; I get wiz banned after pricing half my shop, is there a way to select the second half of the items later in one shot rather than clicking every individual one?

#336 annddd

annddd
  • 417 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:55 AM

ot

Is there a way to make it so you can select groups of items easier?

ie;; I get wiz banned after pricing half my shop, is there a way to select the second half of the items later in one shot rather than clicking every individual one?

Well......if you want to select "specific items" to price, you can set those items' price to be "0" and then you can choose "unpriced items"button. hope this heip you :)

#337 neoneo0505

neoneo0505
  • 111 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:10 AM

But then you'd still have to go through the items one by one and set the items to zero, right?

#338 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 05:10 PM

Should be autoset to lowest not average.

#339 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 09:02 PM

I was wondering if it would be useful for the program to once in a while search more or less then the requested amount of searches for a price. I would think it would look more human and probably wouldn't cause much of a problem for searching. If you set it to once in a while (at 3 searches default) to only do 2 searches or maybe to do 4 searches for an item once in a while.

Whenever I search manually I do not do a set amount every time, although I know some people might, so I doubt tnt would ban you for it anyways.

/edit addition

Maybe they could add a function that would take all the prices you already have and multiply them by .95 or something. If you just wanted a fast update to help get your items gone :)

Edited by unworthy, 08 August 2011 - 11:39 AM.

#340 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:20 PM

I was wondering if it would be useful for the program to once in a while search more or less then the requested amount of searches for a price. I would think it would look more human and probably wouldn't cause much of a problem for searching. If you set it to once in a while (at 3 searches default) to only do 2 searches or maybe to do 4 searches for an item once in a while.

Whenever I search manually I do not do a set amount every time, although I know some people might, so I doubt tnt would ban you for it anyways.

That is a good idea that could probably be added but I don't thing any risk is there for searching the same amount of time each time as the wait between is different anyway. When I search manually I always do it 3 times anyway :p

#341 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:00 AM

Whenever I load items from shop it always says they are priced at -1 np even though it priced them earlier I always have to reprice everything which is annoying.

Posted Image

#342 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:35 AM

Whenever I load items from shop it always says they are priced at -1 np even though it priced them earlier I always have to reprice everything which is annoying.

Posted Image

So it failed to load the price from the shop?

#343 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:40 AM

So it failed to load the price from the shop?

Yep just wondering if it's a common matter..

#344 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2011 - 09:14 AM

Yep just wondering if it's a common matter..

Never heard of this before >.>

Do you use a custom theme, or premium, or proxy or anything?

#345 Robert

Robert
  • 6934 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:15 AM

Never heard of this before >.>

Do you use a custom theme, or premium, or proxy or anything?

Nope all basic...might be my internet then >_< I got mobile interned though a usb stick

Also a good idea would be to add a box that tells you how much your shop is worth would be good :p

#346 DebbieGonzales

DebbieGonzales
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 12:55 PM

The program loads the items fine, but it keeps pricing my items @ 1-5 NP even when they're worth around 10k, and whenever I stop it, it says "Account is Shop Wizard banned", even though I'm not whenever I check.

#347 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:19 PM

The program loads the items fine, but it keeps pricing my items @ 1-5 NP even when they're worth around 10k, and whenever I stop it, it says "Account is Shop Wizard banned", even though I'm not whenever I check.

Do you have any of the following

Proxy
Premium
Custom Theme

And are you using Mac or Windows?

#348 neopedi2

neopedi2
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:44 PM

when wiz banned.. simply log into another account that isn't wiz banned and hit price all items...it will work again...repeat with another account if needed... then make sure you log back into the original account before you hit save prices to shop. works gr8

#349 DebbieGonzales

DebbieGonzales
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 05:00 AM

Do you have any of the following

Proxy
Premium
Custom Theme

And are you using Mac or Windows?

Not using a Proxy and I don't know what a Premium or Custom Theme is... using Windows 7 Ultimate, 64-bit.

#350 Badger

Badger
  • 340 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 05:17 PM

Would it be possible to add a feature where in the situation of your account getting wiz banned while autopricing, NeonAP will try to resume pricing the rest of your items in x amount of minutes?

It would be really helpful for people who have massive shops like myself.

Thanks as always programmers for your hard work on these awesome programs! :thumbsup:

Edit: would also be nice if there was a remove item option, but not sure how doable that is.

Edited by Trixic, 27 August 2011 - 07:32 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users