[Neopets Programs] Neon AP - Neopets Shop Auto Pricer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
466 replies to this topic

#426 OvertAnglerfish

OvertAnglerfish
  • 86 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:36 AM

I've searched the forums and found no one else seemed to have this problem, so I'll report it here. When I run the auto pricer, either the standalone program or the one in Abrosia, it always gives me the same error. When I click the load items from shop button, it gives me this error: "ERROR: Unknown error (cannot find shop items)" I've tried restarting it, uninstalling and reinstalling it, and logging out and logging back in. I don't have the premium toolbar and I'm using the basic theme. I've tried every solution I can think of. Anyone have any tips?

Edit: It randomly started working a few days ago and has since been running smoothly, but I'll leave this up in case anyone else runs into the same problem.

I've had this problem occasionally, and I've found a fix.

Just go into log-in settings, hit log out, then log back in.

Hope this helps!

#427 Amie

Amie
  • 226 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 03:03 AM

This is sort of a minor bug - browser sync doesn't seem to open. When I click the browser synchronisation option in the menu, nothing happens.

#428 Bear

Bear
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:33 PM

The bug where it sometimes is stuck on "Saving shop" but actually is stuck on that and won't give you other options. So frustrating when it wiz bans you and you can't even save your progress -_-

#429 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:13 AM

The bug where it sometimes is stuck on "Saving shop" but actually is stuck on that and won't give you other options. So frustrating when it wiz bans you and you can't even save your progress -_-

I have had that as well multiple times today. The only thing you can do is manually login to your account and price the item you see on the program.

Also, it has displayed shop wizard ban even when I can use sw on my account.

#430 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:35 PM

this program seems to be really buggy on mac :( sometimes it will actually work, but most the time it either crashes or gets stuck on the saving price stage. Anyone working on a fix?

It's not unique to Mac. I have a Windows 7 and I get the same issues.

Also, sometimes it just refuses to price stuff. Like my purple negg and everything below that got priced at 0 once at I'm pretty sure there are a lot of purple neggs on the sw.

#431 ravenxiii

ravenxiii
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:03 PM

Just wanted to drop a line in and say thanks! This is an awesome program, keep up the good work!!!

#432 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2014 - 05:23 PM

Any possibility on a/this program utilizing the SSW?

#433 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:07 PM

Any possibility on a/this program utilizing the SSW?

I thought you had to disable premium to use the program. And someone said to approximate ssw with the regular one, it will take 40+ searches, so that's the only option I believe.

#434 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:26 PM

The AP seems to be working while I have Premium enabled.

#435 gidiyorsun

gidiyorsun
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:52 AM

Links not working?

#436 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2014 - 12:00 PM

Links not working?

Download the program manager under the Neopets tab. This program is found in there.

#437 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2014 - 12:02 PM

Links not working?

Could you please tell me where you found the "non-working" link :)

Thanks
~Cody

#438 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2014 - 12:03 PM

Could you please tell me where you found the "non-working" link :)

Thanks
~Cody

Already fixed.

#439 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2014 - 12:21 PM

Already fixed.

Where was it?

#440 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2014 - 12:23 PM

Where was it?

The first post of the thread used to contain the link to the individual programs when we were using the downloads system.

#441 MagicMoose

MagicMoose
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:48 PM

I am a mac user and it works just fine with me. On an unrelated note, if you price check your SDB, be sure to check out the list... Many of my UB's were priced at 99,999k... ended up with a SDB valued like 1/10 of actual value :o

#442 Noxie

Noxie
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:38 AM

http://userscripts.o...s/review/400415

I made this script last week and it's doing wonders for me.. clicking once a couple of dozen times really doesn't bother me and makes it look more humane anyways :) Enjoy the code! Doesn't work in /market_your.phtml

make sure the URL begins with http://www.neopets.com/market.phtml

Edited by Noxie, 06 March 2014 - 12:40 AM.

#443 nestlepak

nestlepak
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:28 PM

this program often causes my program manager to just completely quit. its not every time, but like right now, i've tried rerunning it three times and the program keeps shutting down. 

#444 Korbatzomg

Korbatzomg
  • 57 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:06 PM

Why doesn't it let me "load items from shop", it just says unknown error.

#445 Korbatzomg

Korbatzomg
  • 57 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:20 PM

Nevermind, I fixed it.

Hey, what do you people think is the best option, Average, Lowest, or Group Price? Mine is currently at lowest, not sure if it's the best choice /:

Edited by Korbatzomg, 26 July 2014 - 07:21 PM.

#446 Korbatzomg

Korbatzomg
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 04:09 AM

Lowest, to sell stuff quicker.

I've been using lowest, but usually when I check the prices after it finishes pricing, it's not the lowest in the shop wizard s:

#447 SuperDuperPuppu

SuperDuperPuppu
  • 148 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2014 - 04:18 AM

@Korbatzomg

The program is set to search for the item 3 times using the shop wizard (this is by default and can be changed).

This guarantees and accurate price, but not necessarily  the lowest due to how Neopet's Show Wizard works.

The Shop Wiz checks for items by Naming Groups, so they are > 5 (i think)

#448 Korbatzomg

Korbatzomg
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:00 AM

@Korbatzomg

The program is set to search for the item 3 times using the shop wizard (this is by default and can be changed).

This guarantees and accurate price, but not necessarily  the lowest due to how Neopet's Show Wizard works.

The Shop Wiz checks for items by Naming Groups, so they are > 5 (i think)

I've changed it to search 5 times, but that still doesn't seem like enough; how many times do you recommend it to search the shop wizard?

For example, the lowest I can find: "Don't call me cute" manually is 88,000; but when I use "lowest" and make it search 7 times, it always prices mine as :97,734

#449 SuperDuperPuppu

SuperDuperPuppu
  • 148 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2014 - 12:38 PM

Honestly, setting it to 3 works very well for me.

If your shop/# of items is small (say < 30), then you could manually price to make it the lowest.

Also, make sure your check the settings for "inflate by a factor or xx" (You want it to be 1 or lower to make sure it is the lowest on the Shop Wiz)

The default make be greater than 1.0

#450 Korbatzomg

Korbatzomg
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 04:47 PM

Honestly, setting it to 3 works very well for me.

If your shop/# of items is small (say < 30), then you could manually price to make it the lowest.

Also, make sure your check the settings for "inflate by a factor or xx" (You want it to be 1 or lower to make sure it is the lowest on the Shop Wiz)

The default make be greater than 1.0

Yeah I figured it out already, I just took off the inflation. I'm not too sure about putting my setting at 3, because my group usually isn't competitive and they have high prices, so I think that buyers would just keep refreshing.

And I can't do it manually, my shop is already reaching the 100 mark

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users