Photo

It wont log in my neopets acc.

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 NinjaHax

NinjaHax
  • 112 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:58 PM

I have tried the auto players yesterday and it worked awesome but today it doesn't seem to work at all. I says loggin error and I put in the correct password and user for neopets, I even installed the required files first.

#2 ericcc

ericcc
  • 205 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:02 PM

thats cool

#3 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2009 - 08:00 PM

thats cool

Why did you even post?

I believe SL is looking into this :). He'll give an update once things are ready.

#4 NinjaHax

NinjaHax
  • 112 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 08:04 PM

Why did you even post?

I believe SL is looking into this :) . He'll give an update once things are ready.

Thank you, I got a little worried since I might get frozen again.

#5 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:31 AM

They made it so all the newbies couldn't login anymore. You must donate 10$ in unique ad clicks in order to be able to use the programs.

#6 NinjaHax

NinjaHax
  • 112 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:50 AM

how do I do the unique ad clicks

#7 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2009 - 03:00 AM

Someone seems to have a faulty sarcasm detector?

#8 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:17 AM

how do I do the unique ad clicks

You don't have to do anything but register to use our programs. The problem should be fixed now but if you are still having it, let me know and we can look into it more :).

#9 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:58 AM

Thanks, now my internets are clean again.

#10 NinjaHax

NinjaHax
  • 112 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:23 PM

Thank you Hydrogen! :x3:

Bryan you're a butt face for scaring me! :p

#11 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:59 PM

No, it's just called idiocy.

I tried coming up with a somewhat clever reply along the lines of "Even X would get that particular sarcastic comment", but I actually couldn't think of someone dim enough to put in place of X.

Maybe... MAYBE if English is a second language it could be missed.

It would take too much work to make people believe this one... maybe a set of screencaps of a "donation page" that you are redirected to after an ad click. If you're not redirected, then you did it wrong.

That's just too much work to prove a point though -_-

#12 NinjaHax

NinjaHax
  • 112 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 03:12 PM

:crybaby: It wont let me log in! WAAA! :crybaby:

#13 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2009 - 03:24 PM

Hmm that's real weird. I think you are logged into codex anonymously try logging in non-anonymous

#14 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2009 - 03:25 PM

:crybaby: It wont let me log in! WAAA! :crybaby:

Where are you putting your username and password? On the blue image that comes up first or by clicking Settings | Login settings? If it's the blue image that comes up first, that should be your Neocodex username and password. The program will then attempt to detect your cookies from Firefox if you are already logged into Neopets on Firefox. This to make sure that you don't login too many times to make it look suspiciuos. If it doesn't detect your cookies, click Settings | Login settings and enter your information there to login :). let me know how it goes.

#15 NinjaHax

NinjaHax
  • 112 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 04:31 PM

Where are you putting your username and password? On the blue image that comes up first or by clicking Settings | Login settings? If it's the blue image that comes up first, that should be your Neocodex username and password. The program will then attempt to detect your cookies from Firefox if you are already logged into Neopets on Firefox. This to make sure that you don't login too many times to make it look suspiciuos. If it doesn't detect your cookies, click Settings | Login settings and enter your information there to login :) . let me know how it goes.

Thank you so much! I thought it might have been the cookies, but I keep on forgetting to check the box where firefox automatically deletes them. :x3:

#16 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:14 PM

Thank you so much! I thought it might have been the cookies, but I keep on forgetting to check the box where firefox automatically deletes them. :x3:

No problem :). Is it working now?

#17 NinjaHax

NinjaHax
  • 112 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 04:35 AM

:thumbsup: Ya it does, thank you!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users