Like this.
Posted Image
Works every time.

I lawled so fucking hard...

#102 xZel

xZel
  • 463 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 08:10 AM

As for the deodorant/sweat/smell issue....my sweat stopped smelling after around a month on the diet but I've heard it can take two. My skin cleared up after around two weeks but I think it was that fast because I was eating everything raw (I think it's around twice as long without eating raw).

Acne and what you eat have no effect on each other, unless you are smashing what you eat into your pores and leaving it there.

#103 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 12:19 PM

Acne and what you eat have no effect on each other, unless you are smashing what you eat into your pores and leaving it there.

Actually I'm pretty sure Acne is a release of body impurities that tries to get released through a clogged pore. The less impurities, the less acne.

#104 xZel

xZel
  • 463 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 12:53 PM

Actually I'm pretty sure Acne is a release of body impurities that tries to get released through a clogged pore. The less impurities, the less acne.

It's actually just a myth. My dads a dermatologist haha :p

The main causes of acne are hormones or dirt/sweat.

#105 taopunishment

taopunishment
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 05:28 AM

I watched the Pick Up Artist.

All this stuff was review for me.

:p

#106 Myzt

Myzt
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 10:23 AM

So I probably shouldn't eat hamburgers with milkshakes, then, huh? xD 

Edited by Myzt, 12 October 2009 - 10:23 AM.

#107 Amour

Amour
  • 214 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 06:17 PM

Just wanted to say that real "women" don't care about that girly Twilight guy.

#108 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:35 AM

Need to revive this thread for the new codex generation

#109 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:38 AM

You really didn't... xD

#110 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:40 AM

How to be irresistible:

Step 1. Have a big dick
Step 2. Have money

End guide.

#111 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:42 AM

You really didn't... xD

They need my guidance

#112 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:42 AM

How to be irresistible:

Step 1. Have a big dick
Step 2. Have money

End guide.

The money thing is nice, but I personally find big dicks frightening. I scream and run away from them.

#113 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:45 AM

The money thing is nice, but I personally find big dicks frightening. I scream and run away from them.

Oh you scream alright :)

#114 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:56 AM

Oh you scream alright :)

Well, first I scream because he was drinking milk, and that is repulsive to women. Then I run away from the big dick.

#115 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:12 AM

How to be irresistible:

Step 1. Have a big dick
Step 2. Have money

End guide.

I Lol'ed.... but I think it's more like a sliding scale of having money and being charming. The more money you have, the less charming you have to be... The more charming you are, well.... you still need the fucking money. :p

Metigue, I do not think this thread needed to be revived for posterity but I did get quite a few LOL's out of it.

#116 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:38 AM

I didn't need a reminder of my terrible posts, that's for sure.

#117 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:41 AM

I didn't need a reminder of my terrible posts, that's for sure.

"I'm gonna eat it anyways! RAWRRARWRAWRAR."
What posts? :) MAN YOU USED TO BE LULZ

#118 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:43 AM

"I'm gonna eat it anyways! RAWRRARWRAWRAR."
What posts? :) MAN YOU USED TO BE LULZ

I grew out of it. :p

#119 Silky

Silky
  • 49 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:45 PM

I'm ugly as all sin.

I get girls (or used too) pretty easy...probably because when I tell them I'm a lab technician they think "wow he has a job and lots of potential" also for where I live I'd be in the top bracket of people who weren't born into money (I make 10-12$ more than the average here and it goes up at least 3-4$ a year in raises)

So my guide is to get a decent job and stop caring about girls for now...( I'm only in my early 20s, but I didn't ever do the whole dating thing till I was like 18. No I wasn't a virgin at 18)

#120 OriginalFake

OriginalFake
  • 57 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:32 PM

I'm really sorry to say this, but this guide is just too fucking tryhard. You don't need to be super choosey about your foods and stuff as long as you work out, not eat too much PROTEIN (not meat). Protein is what makes you have bad b.o. not just red meat (That includes shakes). Just be confident, figure out the right things to say/talk about. That's pretty much it. (Dated/Hooked-up multiple times)

#121 Yosh

Yosh
  • 86 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:36 AM

A serious guide on how to be irresistable, uhm.
Posted Image

#122 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:51 AM

A serious guide on how to be irresistable, uhm.
Posted Image

who are you and where have you been since forever

#123 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:38 AM

Glued eyes
This works very well if you have very nice eyes like mine (light Grey that change colour)
Look into there eyes, even if they look away and blush, carry on. Girls love to know that you find them fascinating, stare as if your trying to figure them out, not to intensely as to freak them out, you don't want that, if you have to look away, do it very slowly, as if in longing.

I read a book called how to talk to people and it was talking about a technique called sticky eyes, it was saying making strong eye contact shows you're confident and all that.
Girls like confident guys so guess that would work lol

Also, this guide reminds me of Simple Pickup on Youtube. They're three average guys who pick up girls using funny pick up lines. They also give serious advice to guys who aren't so confident with girls. Check them out, they're so funny.

#124 trizzle

trizzle
  • Deceptive Minx

• 973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:10 AM

I read a book called how to talk to people and it was talking about a technique called sticky eyes, it was saying making strong eye contact shows you're confident and all that.
Girls like confident guys so guess that would work lol

Also, this guide reminds me of Simple Pickup on Youtube. They're three average guys who pick up girls using funny pick up lines. They also give serious advice to guys who aren't so confident with girls. Check them out, they're so funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAGiQ3AWKqI

Ohmygod that was great- I would so date those guys because to be honest for me (and a lot of other girls) the number one thing which makes you irresistible is:

BE HILARIOUS!!!

Funny guys are super hot ^-^

Edited by trizzle, 11 May 2012 - 05:11 AM.

#125 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 02:54 PM

Ohmygod that was great- I would so date those guys because to be honest for me (and a lot of other girls) the number one thing which makes you irresistible is:

BE HILARIOUS!!!

Funny guys are super hot ^-^

I got into "pick-up" for like a year or so, and we used to call "funny guys" WMAFC
Or wrong mentality average frustrated chumps.
The idea isn't to make a girl laugh, the idea is to be interesting. If you're interesting you'll make a girl laugh 4 naturalz.

I could actually make this guide legit and write about stuff I learnt from pick-up... but.. I like this version better, it's funny xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users