Quantcast

Photo

PROTOTYPE: Jcr & Oblivion's Weekly Giveaway.

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Poll: PROTOTYPE: Jcr & Oblivion's Weekly Giveaway.

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

You like?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 Oblivion

Oblivion
  • 133 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:52 PM

Hoothoot Used Foresight!

You seem to be the only person with this magical foresight ability, sure i can see the risk.

But do you not understand that everything this site does is risky.

What is the difference?

#27 MaidenOfMercy

MaidenOfMercy
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:55 PM

Not that I even play this game anymore, but if I am not mistaken, what is to stop them from seeing this thread, looking for people that give away the set prize amounts every week, then once they've established the pattern, ban everyone involved?

#28 Oblivion

Oblivion
  • 133 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:56 PM

Not that I even play this game anymore, but if I am not mistaken, what is to stop them from seeing this thread, looking for people that give away the set prize amounts every week, then once they've established the pattern, ban everyone involved?

Because TNT =/= Nazi Germany

And to prove this, MY NEOPETS MAIN IS Oblivionx360, STRIKE ME DOWN TNT! STRIKE ME DOWN WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT.

Edited by Oblivion, 21 September 2009 - 07:57 PM.

#29 Oblivion

Oblivion
  • 133 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 08:37 PM

Yeah well then its a dangerous game of russian roulette involving lots of neo-peso's and a heaping cup of fun.

Let us dangerous kids play our dangerous games.

You can be safe, i didnt say LOL MANDATORY CONTEST FOR ALL FORUM MEMBERS.

I just wanted to have fun.

#30 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:45 PM

What is the best method for transferring NP?

Buying shit from peoples shops. Not like junk, but overpriced items.

That only draws more attention to what you're doing. Donation guilds, and contest guilds are against the rules. Dislacimers about giving stuff away does no good.
Seriously, I've tried all these obvious methods plus a whole bunch which were a lot more creative...

It was never safe. New methods were developed frequently, but it was never very safe.

I gained about 400k from the contests. 200k from two wins... And, I didnt get banned for them.

If you just take things safe and easy, then you can do things like this. Plus you can take Skyrocketed items to your advantage. Get that shitty book that goes for 2 million for the avatar, and trade it out. Its just a stupid buy on someones part.

#31 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:25 PM

Yes, rare transfers are usually fine. But people who consistently win some prize or another are the ones that suffer.

They should win so much!

Sometimes winning isnt really winning. Like in Eletrical Musical Chairs.

#32 Sasha

Sasha
  • 633 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 03:01 AM

Buying shit from peoples shops. Not like junk, but overpriced items.

Actually my 7yr-old main got frozen for using this method. I stopped playing neopets for over a year because of that.

I'm on Kitsune's side about this, though it seems like a good idea at first sight.

#33 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2009 - 03:12 AM

I think it could be a good idea but it does deffo have some risks aswell,

are the prizes going to be legit? because if not alot of people might not wanna participate to avoid being frozen (along with other things mentioned so far)

Also can we not do it on a saturday? I kinda go out most saturdays lol, sunday would be best :D

#34 Sasha

Sasha
  • 633 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 04:14 AM

are the prizes going to be legit? because if not alot of people might not wanna participate to avoid being frozen

It's already been mentioned that the items and np will be obtained through Abrosia, so no, they won't be legit.

#35 Oblivion

Oblivion
  • 133 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 08:12 AM

The item's would be legit, the np earned to purchase the items would be illegitimate.

But this hardly matters.

#36 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2009 - 08:38 AM

The item's would be legit, the np earned to purchase the items would be illegitimate.

But this hardly matters.

Regardless if the items are legit or not, they are purchased with illegally obtained Neopoints, which can easily be tracked no matter what you do, so yeah, it matters.

#37 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2009 - 08:49 AM

Yeh illigit prizes are what i presumed (sorry missed that being mentioned earlier)

I would probably play but on side acounts :D

I say trial it maybe?

#38 Oblivion

Oblivion
  • 133 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:08 AM

This was just an idea, turned into an argument by Safety Susan's :(

After thorough thinking, It may just have to many flaws to be established as some large group event.

Mods can close this if they wish.

But i'll probably host small contests via PM.

Thanks for your suggestions.:closed:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users